ICO test: F

Now that Status ICO blew up can we proceed to the dumping stage?

Nice pump, by the way.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x744d70fdbe2ba4cf95131626614a1763df805b9e
bitmex.com/app/trade/SNTN17
i.imgur.com/47zmU0R.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Damn it. Feels bad man. I sent at 0 hour and didn't get in. Sent 11 and got rejected. Anybody get in?

bymp

only 78 people got in
etherscan.io/token/0x744d70fdbe2ba4cf95131626614a1763df805b9e

98% of tokens went to "whitelisted" insiders who were allowed to use much higher gas prices.

Fuck that shit! Spread the word to avoid it like the plague at the exchanges. Let the cunts play with each other.

under 'value' are those the number of ETH sent?

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING PATHETIC. This is worse than BAT

No man it's the Status tokens they got.

I present you: double top.

Let's see how many anons actually shorted.

FUCK STATUS
DONT BUY WHEN IT HITS THE EXCHANGES

ok that makes more sense
1ETH=10,000SNT

wrong thread fucknuckles

Right thread. Many people went long because they thought Status would pump ETH to 500.

I WANT MY FUCKING ETH BACK!
There's no record of my tx and the ETH has left my wallet. FUKCINGING FUCKC JEW FUCKDS

Can you tell me where to see the current price of those Tokens like STATUS ?

did someone manage to buy in the first minutes of the issue on BITMEX ? There was a mad 1000% gain before crashing at 0.00021

they're not tradeable yet. So the ICO price, set by the company itself, is the only "price point" - 10.000 Token = 1 ETH

wanted to buy some but said fuck it because I was too lazy to unlock my safe, looks like I've dodged a bullet.
God bless shitty locks.

look here bitmex.com/app/trade/SNTN17

meaningless fantasy prices. Not the actual token being traded right now, and has nothing to do with the price when it actually hits exchanges

Hey anons, there's a hack to increase gas price and get through. It just worked for me but I had to increase GWEI to 100 and it worked first time.
i.imgur.com/47zmU0R.gif

Gonna do my best never to use this product.

Whitelisted addresses to allow preapproved whales to break the GWEI limits to buy literally 99% of the ICO while bragging about a fair distribution to the little guy?

Scumbags. fuck em.

kek this is worse than bean, dgb, rdd, and posw combined

nevermind, I thought it worked but it didn't. Looks like the contract rejected it and they have a gas limit hard set to 50 gwei

This really is the WORST ico I've taken part in. Or not taken part in as it turns out

Actually now more people are starting to get in. It keeps increasing a lot: etherscan.io/token/0x744d70fdbe2ba4cf95131626614a1763df805b9e

Yeah I think it really was just a massive amount of retards putting in transactions over 50 gwei (besides the whitelisted ones) who congested the whole network.

High gwei would mean that they get mined first, just to get blocked by the smart contract.

Yeah I'm watching it and have tried like 30 fucking times to complete a tx but it just won't go. The one time I increased gwei to 100 and it broadcast but then burnt my gas and rejected the tx anyway. fml this is bullshit

I got in a couple of minutes ago.

looking at your link, it really seems that only 50 gwei transaction are getting through

Nice man congrats. Did you use Parity or MEW?

more details pl0x,
Did you have to do a handstand whilst sucking your own dick?

And what about 50 gwei transactions that were sent in the first 15 seconds that are still nowhere to be found 3 hours later? Is it just a lottery as to which transactions get confirmed and which don't?

I keep resending

is there any downside to this if I'm sending 2 ETH each time and I only have 2.5 ETH in my wallet?

MEW. I did spam a shit load of transactions around an two hour ago though and left the computer. Shit would go to pending, fail after 10-30 minutes and a new one would start automatically. Now one actually went through.

pretty much.

I see. So ethereum is just shit technology.

Wonder how your bank's website will react if thousands of NEETs showed up all doing the same thing

I don't know, because we're talking about crypto here, not an industry that's still largely powered by 1950s-era mainframe technology.

Why would somebody design a cryptocurrency that processes transactions in a completely random order, rather than in the order they're sent in?

FUD !!!!!!!!! CRYPTO IS BEST

I GOT IN!!!!!!

Quick question: I have 12.38 ETH in myetherwall. How much can I send to buy Status and how much ETH do I need to leave for the transaction to go thru because of the whole 50 Gwei BS? I dont know how much is needed for that.

Got in after 3 hours, this ICO is a mess

how did you get in ?????

kys if you got in

yes im fucking salty

Spammed a ton of transactions, one of them eventually just worked.

Same thing here. Did the same for Bancor.
Eth really must be a piece of shit when the best way to get your transaction to go through is by spamming the network.