ETH is about to bounce back by about 5% over the next few hours. Buy now with margin for some solid gains

ETH is about to bounce back by about 5% over the next few hours. Buy now with margin for some solid gains

Salty bagholder. We're going to 260.

It's like you're blind to what bitcoin is doing right now, oh wait you're a shill :)

I agree that bitcoin is going to have a break out soon but eths one will happen first

So ETH is crashing, bitcoin is rising.

Is Segwit going to kill ETH? Should is, dare say, SELL?

im ready bois lets go

No lol
ETH is more then just a payment transfer system

If you genuinely believe that, I have no idea why you'd be tell people to be buying right now, at least let bitcoin settle. I know those $420 bags are getting heavy, but just relax, your shitcoin's time will come, daddy's just stretching his legs at the moment.

ETH was overbought for the Status ICO. Now that the Status ICO is over, ETH is about to substantially dip.

Are you people willfully ignorant here or just idiots?

(btw I don't actually think eth is a shitcoin, vitalik please forgive me)

Your analysis is shit. Money doesnt poor out after an ICO is launched and the ICO is successful. If anything this will cause eth to rise higher as eth valued products increase in value

Info?

Thats because I honestly believe there is a good chance for short term play. I'm long ETH and will be for a while but why not make a few more on the way!

>Now that the Status ICO is over,

Come again?

That's fair, I wouldn't sell right now, but I definitely wouldn't buy either

Just put a small buy order @ $ 300. Hope it won't dip bellow that.

What's happening here? Going down because of the Status ICO killing the network?

Ok guys I made a mistake, close positions and move everything into bitcoin for the time being

lmao

this fucking faggot

where's your flippening now, retard?

all hail the fucking king

It's ok, no one listened to your shitty advice

WHO /ABOUT TO GET LIQUIDATED/ HERE?

Shorted it right at the top of the dead cat bounce at 0.135 BTC
Feels quite good right now desu

ETH is tanking

>The Ethereum network is experiencing heavy load that may cause delayed confirmations for both sent and received transactions.

lol now shorting eth
what a turnaround

YOUUU LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

What? He was exactly right. Hit support at 325 and now up over 345.

he called this at around $360 eth, I'll say that it is holding up pretty well, but momentum seems to be towards the downside

It was 362 when he made the post. It has to go to 380 for him to be right.

Fair play OP, don't feel too bad, you could've been right (and there's a good chance you still could be), just who knew bitcoin was going to do this?

Vitalik pls go and stay go

Euphoria is almost over boys. Hope you realized some gains before it's too late

Cool meme chart, except it doesn't fit the scale at all

>Money doesnt poor out after an ICO is launched and the ICO is successful.
Yes, newfag it does. Did you just start last week?

yes it does

its down hill now on

Can you post fundamental and technical analysis that confirms it is going down and will never go up again? Thanks

But we had "media attention" yesterday when it got posted on newyorktimes.com So we are in "media attention" phase.

can you provide more arguments for why you are right and why I am wrong? Preferably in analytical data

short it then faggot

what do you have to do to margain on bittrex? i already have a fuckin' enhanced account

oh god Veeky Forums has discovered margin trading now. this is not gonna end well