>He fell for the BAT meme
>He fell for the Bancor meme
>He fell for the Status meme

Don't you idiots ever learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x744d70fdbe2ba4cf95131626614a1763df805b9e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a sucker is born every minuteb

I tried to fall for the Status meme but the whales wouldn't let me. Seems like the team fucked us over by straight up lying about the gas limit and allowing wales to use more. Fuck em, I'm glad my eths didn't go through.

what's going on with status currently?

NOSTATS ON SUICIDE WATCH

The ICO turned out to be a meme, the hard cap was revealed to be so exorbitantly high (Like 7billion SNT hard cap), which means that since the ICO only sells 41% of the total supply regardless of how much is raised, and the Devs get a bonus of half the amount of tokens created during the ICO, that the total volume is like 14 billion coins.

The contract had 90+ percent of the ICO so far go to "guaranteed contributors" who had a prioritized spot. The contract and contribution papers weren't eye-to-eye, so if you were a whale you could pay above the gas price the site told you (they said paying above 50Gwei would get rejected but people are paying much more and getting in) and bump out smaller buyers/people that didn't have inside info.

I am mad at the fucking Status situation.
Tried to put in 5 ETH for good measure that's what I could afford, but noooooo.... wait an hour while it's pending only to have to cancelled.

Only 81 holders!
etherscan.io/token/0x744d70fdbe2ba4cf95131626614a1763df805b9e

I still want in because I read the whole whitepaper and believe it has great potential, but fuck... What do?

>BAT still 7x the ICO price
>meme
>Bancor looking better and better, will almost certainly be at minimum 5x the ICO price, though not tradeable yet
>meme
>Status
What is wrong with you idiots? These ICOs are where a shit ton of money is being made, stop spreading FUD just cause you couldn't get in.

>lmao who cares if I bought a literal scam as long as I can sell it for higher to the next idiot

Bancor gave people a chance to get in, but BAT and Status fucked up their ICOs, selling all their tokens to only a few whales.

how generous of them to give you the opportunity to send them 150 million dollars

newfags, newfags everywhere.

he probably saw the red candle when BAT first got listed and assumed it crashed on the exchange.

yes i learned i can buy into the ico and then dump my bag as soon as it hits bittrex for like 10x gains. a valuable lesson for sure

Status got near double that amount and it's only whales. Yeah, so much better.

>this piece of shit doesn't smell quite as bad as that other piece of shit

Ok, how much BAT were you able to buy in the token sale then faggot?

Not gonna lie, former Bancor investor here. This is fucking hilarious watching Bancor crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these guys get the nuclear codes.

Not gonna lie, former Bancor investor here. This is fucking hilarious watching Bancor crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these guys get the nuclear codes.

Not gonna lie, former Bancor investor here. This is fucking hilarious watching Bancor crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these guys get the ethereum tokens.

>he hasn't invested in IOTA yet

So what, this fucking status things already done? Been seeing this ticker on my blockfolio for days, think in I'd throw 100 neetbux at status. Damnit hate being new at this, so much to learn still. Does not help that everyone involved in crypto is a jew criminal

Not gonna lie, none of this shit makes sense in general.

81 people controlling all your coins? Am I missing something?

3175 now.

Network was congested as fuck, and some other factors probably in play but looks like people are finally getting in now.

My original transaction 1 minute in dissapeared off Etherscan, but just over 10 minutes ago it reappeared so fingers crossed.

They should really have a support person answering shit on Twitter or posting updates on the ICO page.

>>BAT still 7x the ICO price
that's because the people who bought it paid literally tens of thousands on transaction fees to get in. the real cost of BAT is much higher than the ICO price. and any ICO now.