King Tut looked... like THIS?!

King Tut looked... like THIS?!

looks like he really got dropped on his head after birth

no wonder he wore wigs all the time

What the fuck happened to his head

Would tut/10

Looks like a tranny

he a qt

I think he's darker because his father is Akhenaten (whose mom is Tiye) and his mother is Akhenaten's sister.

>le Tiye was black meme/bait
Every. Fucking. Time.

Literally looks like my grandmother who is dark brown and Habesha like myself.

Ancient Egyptians and Horners are much closer in relation to any European or white person that I can say for fact.

Daaaaamn, Tut!

I would totally mummify you

They've gone too far this time. There's no one even in modern Egypt who is that white. There's no one in modern Greece who is that white! Only a Circassian harem baby would match this

>there's no conspiracy to whitewash Egypt goy! It's just afrocentrism!

Negro/10

really makes the noggin jog...

>Tut was a fucking brainlete

The proposed model isn't "white", he's oliveskinned similarly to most modern Misri arabs.
Are you some autistic breed of /pol/tard?

So like Dylon Phoenix with a tan?

imagine

TOOT hah.. get it C:

but w-we...

It's not a daft idea.

King Tut was a ska kid???

"pick it up pick it up pick it up slaves, we have a pyramid to build."

>a pharaoh had the physiognomy of Jenna Shea

bravo NatGeo

He also had women hips and gyno

seriously

They decided to use the skin color of avg Egyptian rather than simply go with what the art showed. Pic-related is my color corrected version that matches the color of the art of him.

lips too small.

That's not an afro, thats her head-dress pic-related. Though that shows that she was dark; her mummy shows that her hair was wavy

head binding was popular with the upper classes at this time. I guess to show off hos special they were or some shit. A newborn's skull isn't fully formed yet, so if you wrap it with cloth or something you can kind of mold it into a shape.

Someone shoop some hair on him

>There's no one in modern Greece who is that white!
Poor bait.