I did a podcast too, plz be gentle

Since another guy linked his own podcast, I figured I would let you guys know that I started my own Podcast as well. It covers the Komenian period of the Byzantine Empire, specifically the rule of Alexios, John and Manuel Komnenos. I have done a very basic intro episode for those who know nothing about the time period, and I just uploaded the first episode. Let me know what you think!

soundcloud.com/user-917120732/sets/the-three-komnenos-a-history

bumping

Pros:
You have a decent voice
Your mic is not shit (at least in episode zero)
You don't insert pandering memes into the episode, despite your profile information
Cons:
Couple of stutters here and there, or incomplete sentences

I like it user

I'll give it a listen bro, cheers for the link

Thanks! I was able to borrow a friends recorder for the first episode, thats why the mic quality was better in the introduction.

I would have listened to your podcast if you didn't have a gay photo (Steven Crowder? Cringe) and a username of "Feelsbadman"

I legitimately don't know who that is, I just saw the photo on Veeky Forums and used it as a profile pic. As for the username, I just needed one and that was the first thing that popped into my head.

I'll check it out.

I liked it mate. Concise and informative. Hope you do more.

I'm listening. Better not fuck this up user.

You sou d like a fuckimg nigger!!!

Pls be my bf :3

Nice job OP. It makes me want to do the same. It's a shame I was blessed with a fag voice.

Are you going to do the whole dynasty? What are your plans for the future? And don't be discouraged by the low view count. Remember the saying in that movie from the early 90s
>if you build it they will come.

I'm Serb/Swedish ethnically, how do I sound black to you?

Yep, John and Manuel will be covered, two episodes for each ruler.

Depends, whats your Deadlift?

>it's a Byzaboo podcast
Other than that your voice does suit the format and I like the music

Pretty good honestly. Can anyone recommend me some long history podcasts? I have a job where I can listen to them while I work. My current favorite is Dan Carlin.

The History of Rome with Mike Duncan, and the its spiritual Sequel, the History of Byzantium.

>Pretty good honestly. Can anyone recommend me some long history podcasts? I have a job where I can listen to them while I work. My current favorite is Dan Carlin.
Torrent "The Great Courses" Lecture series. Anything by Kenneth Harl is god-tier. Or you can exploit audible free credits and buy the lectures in audiobook format for easy use.

There's also the History of Rome, which is complete at about 180 episodes or so.

>Implying there is anything wrong with that.

Thanks guys, I'll check those out

Bror? Vilken stad?

Sorry Serb bro I'm a fourth gen diaspora shitter, I live it the US.

>BYE-ZIN-TYNE
dropped, it's bizinteene

Pretty good, user

>dee-nasty
>bye-zan-tyne
>le-vent

unsubscribed

Girl (boy) or girl (girl)

It's obviously a dude.

>Byzanboo_Turbo_Autist
Nice name.