WHEN'S IT GONNA FUCKIN MOON REEEEEEE?!?!?

WHEN'S IT GONNA FUCKIN MOON REEEEEEE?!?!?

You still holding? Have fun then.

soon, buy the dip

I BOUGHT AT 59 BUT I WANT MOON NAOOO

it already mooned from 1 sat

coins is manipulated as fuck so just ride the waves

You just got bamboozled. Buy ANS now, big event in Beijing happening tomorrow. This is just a shitcoin with no futures.

It was pretty stupid to not buy yesterday when it was around 60. This is now literally free money. And I say this as a fudder

Q3 2017 redd id release means could be as late as september. Also they promised to released Q2 but pushed back, take that as you will.

>citation needed

WHY IS IT GOING DAOOOWN

I want it to fall and fill my 62 buy order :)

Why?

This is why:
Because big buyers drive the price down, cause panic sell orders to get posted by weakhanders, and then buy it all up before the next moonshot.

That's why.

Get in and hold, and stop checking every 20x a day.

We in her

it will be 80 sats buy the end of the day. it will be a slow train thats what it needs to be its a solid company he just hired a team. 2 month ago he was doing it his self. he has a team now so its looking good

You can literally watch people put up and take down fake sell walls to keep the price down.

It's literally just people using their power to accumulate more at a low price before letting it finally go up.

This.
1000x this.

Yeah, time to buy

shh I need to buy more

Literally a fork, of a fork.

Why would anyone support this shit coin?

Yesterday was fucked. Someone throws down a 90BTC sell order and it barely did anything to the price and has almost completely recovered. Whoever isn't buying this is retarded.

Lol how many minutes have you been in crypto for?

I'm guessing quite a while.
Because he is a false-FUD trying to scoop up bags from the weakhands who fall prey to his shitty shilling tactics.

Buy this dip and hold.

You'll thank me when redd-id releases & this coin blasts through the moon.

WHEN IS REDD-ID RELEASING

there has been forks the first code was writen 4 years ago. all is clear now. the block chain has been runing for 4 years. this is proven code that has been tested for four years

Reddcoin was recently moved from a litecoin fork to the latest version of bitcoin core. Reddcoin originated the POSV algorithm and it has been working flawlessly.

The technical foundation for Reddcoin is solid as fuck.

The problem right now is we have whales manipulating the price where they want. We need a more even distribution. We need more people to buy and hold Reddcoin. It will eventually happen, especially when redd Id is released, but for right now don't get shaken out by the whales. Go stick your hands in wet concrete.

my hands are strong on this one. i dont see a problem with it. its going to be huge. first coin i can see going into the public for everyday uses. im seting wallet of now to stake. and hold for along time. this is not some ICO shit a jew sold someone

whats your outlook for the next 2-3 months?

sigh, newfag who wasnt here when dogecoin was the tip coin across reddit

redd id has literally nothing unique about it

dogecoin was a meme coin no one bought that shit it was also sold as a replacement of bitcoin

please get back out of redd coin when it hits 80-90 sats this coin is a jewish scam you pay for a custom name thats all rdd id is, you pay like 60-300k of rdd to make a custom id name

It's slowly climbing back now, the question is do I get my investment back and go somewhere else...

at least XVG does SOMETHING occasionally

get your investment back and leave get out of redd coin when it hits liek 80-85-90 sats leave

Redd-ID is releasing in Q3 of this year.
Devs updated the release calendar a couple weeks ago.
No exact release date will be given - to avoid marketing hype and whale manipulation - instead, the month will be announced with a random day selected.

DOnt talk shit.... Q3 is now.... so what random month is q3? JUst fucking tell this people they are wasting time while RDD rising and they will cry again... Just let us lambo.

Q3 runs from july to september.

You're a fucking retard.

RDD WILL MOON

RDD team is very active and expanding rapidly, things are coming together! Im looooong