WARNING: BUY ANTSHARES

Alright Veeky Forums, look at pic related, this is some perspective to show you where we are right now. Ans will soon be where ETH is and possibly even higher. Consider the fact that China owns most of ETH and BTC. The Chinese are known to favour their own companies, they already have the infrastructure to implement a digital payments system and they have a population of 1.3 billion, some of whom are very rich and crazy. Also consider the fact that, according to the whitepaper, it solves a lot of the problems with btc and eth.
If you don't go all in on antshares you will regret it for the rest of your life. Knowing if you listened to that post on some obscure Tibetan tapestry forum you would never had to work again in your life.
There you go, I warned you. I'll post a screenshot of this post in one year.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6i7tkj/i_found_the_guest_speakers_dont_think_anyone_has/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Im just a poor student, user. I'll never be rich.

i was in 530 ants since it was $3 and i'll hold this no matter what. ive done my research. moon rockets never go straight up. nasa launches their rockets at an angle :)

So am I user, I'm 18 and have nearly finished high school. I have never had a job, have poor parents. My antshares are currently worth £13k cause I went all in early. Look at the OP, we are still early, there is still time.

I can't wait to impress girls by telling them i bought hundreds of chinese ants for $10 each

>p-please pump up this shitcoin. my bags are getting heavier by the minute

You cant just compare different coins and assume they will pump the same

the POWS faggots learned that lesson when they began to compare it to pivx and stratis

besides, chinese doens't give two shits about their own country or their own companies, you retard, just look at it, half the population is in downright slave labour, they care about PROFIT and MONEY

>they care about PROFIT and MONEY
you say this like it's a bad thing for investors? I'm pretty sure AntShares will save China tons of money in transaction fees. Credit card fees these days are extremely high.

This, I'm getting out when it's $300 per coin.

When do you think it's going back up?

KEK

>bought in at 4
>heavy bags

FUDers, everyone.

GET IN FAST

Most of my portfolio is ANS, I know the Chinese enough through their disgusting history and their greed to know they're going to horde this up all the way to ETH values if they can. They may be evil, but they're not stupid. I'll let my 15 ants ride the rocket since I'm a poorfag.
>Muh dips
They're all going to dip. Sure I can spend all day and start gaining more shares of ANS by selling high and buying low, but it's just going to go up. Commission fees will kill anyone with less than 50 ANS. Just HODL.
>Muh conference free fall
Take a look at this schedule and tell me if it's going to fall with that roundup? reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6i7tkj/i_found_the_guest_speakers_dont_think_anyone_has/

It's going to reach $15 again before the end of the week.

Your chart even shows the best time to get in is when there's a heavy retracement as it breaks out of the triangle.

Dumbass.

Get in now while its under 300k sat. Big event with Microsoft and Alibaba in Beijing tomorrow. Imagine if Jack Ma shows up, this rocket going to Jupiter motherfucker.

>please hold my bags

I think their rebranding will be really pivotal. It could make the difference between losing 50% or making 500%.

So wait a year before buying, got it.

I wont give up on these ants

>solid year of nothing

nty

>telling your son you spent his college fund on digital ants

College degrees are worthless now anyways

>PLEASE LET ME DUMP MY BAGS ON YOU THEY'RE GETTING SO HEAVY

I would prefer for you to fuck off OP

Oh shit user I thought your screencap was my live feed so I tried to fix my internet but it wasn't

You bastards made my beloved husband get so nervous he had an orgasm and shot out ants with his cum!

I have faith that this shit coin is going to get one more decent pump before the conference. Anyone buying in now is just picking up molding breadcrumbs.

Thinking of HODL this coin, price prediction, end of this year, next, few years ?

I think it will all depend on how they choose to rebrand. If it's something that sounds cool and asserts itself as an Ethereum competitor then I think it should be worth at least a 10b market cap.

>Wallet offline - Blockchain congestion detected

Lick my BALLS bittrex I want more ANS

Yeah i'm stuck waiting like a week just to acquire btc for the market.

I bought in at $3 so I'm making a profit no matter what

Why does it matter how many ANS you have? It's 0.25% per transaction, the amount of coins is irrelevant