When you realize modern day Christians only hate Islam because it's the last traditionalist religion

It finally all makes sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2us2iOilc3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Or maybe because Muslims smell and blow themselves up.

Did the Jew tell you that one?

The same Jew that murdered Christ?

Really makes ya think...

/thread

It's really about race not about religion.

Do people actually think that radical Islam is because of Islam and not because of how politically and economically fucked up the Middle East is? I will never understand how you can blame the religion with how much the West interfered in those nations...

It's called Jewish propaganda. Most Christians don't even know that Jesus is a prophet in Islam (the highest available honor).

Like the other user said, the problem is race, not religion. If Europe was Muslim and the Middle East Christian things would be more or less exactly the same.

Why is Latin America not flying planes into buildings and massacring hundreds of people at concerts?

They're pussies

>Christ's death is required to save mankind
>killing Christ is bad

Pick one and only one

Nice false-dichotomy, dork.

Thing is the Jews didn't kill Christ because they thought they were saving mankind. They did it because they thought they were doing the works of their father the devil. The guilt is in the intention. Finally Jews have been persecuting Christ since then. Funny how the bible never mentions persecution by Romans. It is always the Jews the ones persecuting Christians, over and over again.

Stop taking crack and visting /pol/

What's wrong with blowing yourself up for your faith? Are you not a Christian?

Stop being a heretic.

Did Jesus have to be murdered? Could he have died in his sleep for mankind?

That does not mean that the Jews were good bois who dindu nuffin

Really? Can you explain how the murder of Theo van Gogh is because of how politically and economically fucked up the Middle East is? What about the murder of Avijit Roy?

Are you honestly retarded? Why would being a Christian make me think it's okay for Muslims to blow themselves up near me, especially when their favorite targets are non-Muslims? I mean how dumb do you have to be to ask that question?

I'm not talking about Jews. I asked a question.

>mfw I remember there are still people alive that fell for the religion meme

No because he had to be sacrificed in order to wash away our sins. You don't sacrifice a lamb by laying it down to sleep. He took on all the sins of mankind on to himself and endured the punishment for sin.

Isn't it interesting how Hitchens was apparently an atheist yet always defended Jews and only very rarely criticised them?

Really makes one to ponder

Why was intent necessary? Isn't death just death? Why did the method by which he arrived at death matter?

what is hinduism

The problem is the teachings of islam itself it's incompatible and inflexible in more ways than just "blowing yourself up".

Again. Jesus's death was a sacrifice. You don't sacrifice a lamb by setting down and waiting until it dies of old age. This is your last (you).

All you did was repeat what you said in your last post. No one sacrificed him, he was murdered, according to your doctrine. That's not a sacrifice. If Jesus took his own life, that would be a sacrifice.

yeeeaaa... about that...
youtube.com/watch?v=2us2iOilc3E

Really makes ya think...

Also, if you're going to say that God sacrificed him by allowing him to be killed, then why was the killing so spectacularly brutal? Would not a simple beheading have worked? Why was the sacrifice so necessarily painful?

Any oldfag anons who remember in the 2000s when Veeky Forums was majority Christian?

Changed a lot now, but where have those anons gone, have they dropped their faith?

Obviously its much more symbolic. Otherwise what, the symbol of Christianity is a rolling head? Or an axe? ha nordicfags would shit

Maybe they realized that this place is a cesspool and not exactly appropriate for Christians and left like we all should.

I didn't ask you why is it wrong for Muslims to blow themselves up near you, I asked you why is is wrong to die for your faith, whether Muslim or Christian. I think you have problems with reading comprehension.

2009 era was filled with edgy atheist and then the fedora meme happened and /pol/ got big so now it's filled with LARPing Cristians.

>Hey dad, why do I have to be hung on a cross and suffer for hours?
>I like the 't' shape. Axes are gay.

Wow nordfags would go nuts!

Its the most iconic religious symbol on earth though.

A beheading would not have had the impact a crucifixion had though.

they far too intertwined with american politics in their personal lifes, also they would get rekt immediately if they start shit with conquering land and stuff.

There is no religiously inspired war of succession poing on either.

No clear segregation from the western world due to having bonds with the yuropes, too

Christ suffered for our sins, he didnt get beheaded for our sins

Im not even Kirishitan but come on

I think you don't really care about the answer and are just trying to be a fuckwit. Or maybe you're a psychopath, or just retarded. Either way your are not worth responding to

>Why is Latin America not flying planes into buildings and massacring hundreds of people at concerts?
They do though, except the planes bit, that wouldnt meet their goals.