*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

...all for nothing

>for nothing

WW2 was top-tier banter.

this

It's a pretty good channel, stop being petty.

*teleports behind you*
Pssh this is modern war kid

*blocks your path*

Literally the most quality of wars. Had erry thing.

I mean it's pop history yeah but it's probably the best channel out there for that all the
>muh modern war
>all for nothing
is a hell of a lot better than him stressing inhuman amounts of bias like the eternal lindybeige.

All he really does is quote people, give statistics, and show what was happening.

If you want to actually seriously get into the history of ww1 fucking read some books about it of course, but as far as pop histories and quick overviews there isn't anything wrong with the channel.

Good channel, provides a good foundation of knowledge for people to expand on.

... Die for nothing

>this is modern war
>if you'd like buy a Ferdinand Foch themed t-shirt...

This was modern war.

HOTZENSOCKS

FOCH YOU

I'm out of the loop,

Indy is /ourguy/ right?

yes

No, he believe all war was pointless, a true /pol/ is romantic

This isn't /pol/

>inb4 satellite board or something alike

We are brothers, that is why uses the kek flag

The Great War is pretty decent desu.

In other words it's amazing by the standards of Youtube historians. So yes, he's /ourguy/.

By youtube standards? yes especially compared to crap like extra history and John Green

Kek isn't /pol/ owned,

And i am both the users you quoted, as in they are the same

*teleports behind you*

DELELTE DELET DELEEEE

kek is far-right owned, so Indy can not be /ourguy/

>kek is far right owned

No

Why are people so autistic about this picture recently?

Autism

Underrated

*teleports behind you*

Psss... Conrad von Hotzendorf memes, kid...

*slices cleanly through with one stroke of his Chair of Wisdom*

>tfw the Hotzensocks haven't arrived yet

WAS IT ALL A LIE?

AND ALL FOR NOTHING

Is any of their merchandise actually acceptable to have?

I've been thinking about getting that Rumble on the Isonzo poster desu.

Luigi has finally had enough of Mario's shit?

*shoots shrapnel*

for nothing

The austro hungarian soldier hoodie seems nice.
I'd go for it

Kill yourself you larping faggot. Veeky Forums will never /pol/

Veeky Forums is /pol/

get used to it, rϵddit

No. You faggots need to stay on your containment board or go to some other site. I'm sick of retarded fascist larpers shitting up the board and archiving all the interesting threads with eternal Anglo and race bait threads. You all haven't an inkling of history and humanities, which would be fine if you tried to learn. Instead, you spout garbage non-facts to try to shape reality around your ideology. /pol/ toads are so intellectually bankrupt it disgusts me. Until the day I leave this Cambodian comic website I will continue to say:

/POL/ GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*appears bebehind him, Beats him to death with trench shovel. Looks up to us, a statisfied smile on his face.*

>"Bitte."

this, stay on your containment board /pol/

Seriously how can this channel be /ourchannel/?

Its made by a fucking german media company. They saw a good opportunity to make money and took it. Stop watching the show, goy.

What channel is it?

Why? Cause he's telling the truth? It's owned by mediakraft networks

because there is literally nothing wrong with being funded by a media corporation as longs as the content stays objective

CONRAD

I think it's disgusting that their 'educational' vids are basically there to make cash

This is the really real world kiddo.

And in the really real world things cost money. Ask your Dad to explain it to you.

so? you don't have to pay for it, and it's educative.

The little commie can't stand anyone at all making money for anything.

Kids these days

>history ma but idealistic, study it because I'm interested in the subjects and not looking for profits
>disgusted by people that commercialize history

>fucking commie XD
Uhm...lads?

>disgusted that people found a way to present history to people in such an interesting way that people are willing to give them resources for their service
Yeah youre a fucking commie kys

t. /pol/stormfront

Didn't know he was in the Wehrmacht as well. Did he see combat in both wars?

I'm not that guy but you're complaining about nothing desu lad
The quality of the content didn't change when you found out that they were owned by a media company, so what's the point? There's no bias, no agenda, and the info is solid. You're really an annoying kind of person if this shit bothers you.

They're providing videos that are objective, produced well, and come out like 3 times a week. All they ask is you sit through a 5 second ad occasionally and most don't even do that. I use ad-block and I'm sure a lot of others do too.

>b-but knowledge is a bussiness now

It's a dumb complaint imo.

He took a desk job in Paris and made sure the occupation force didn't act up

I don't get it. Why the fuck do people not like TheGreatWar?

It's pretty brilliant how they made ame important and somewhat obscure historical figure their mascot/meme.

truth

autism