Cheap SC!!

Get in before friday lads!

You know they announced obelisk before already ahead of schedule, right?

lolz...it's ready to go back to 550 again lads...sell and pick it up more at lower.

you realize sia is an "enterprise" cloud storage service and obelisk will make sia capable of doing what they to claim it will be able to offer to big businesses?

The market is irrational as hell. Sia announce they're producing hardware for their ecosystem, something that will strengthen Siacoin, and the market dislikes it? SC is a large part of my portfolio and now I'm even more comfortable with that fact. Because Sia is showing that they are planning for the long term, they are building infrastructure for a real product.

Siacoin is on sale boys, pick it up, or go buy some shit coin pump and dump that won't be around in 6 months.

Most of these selloffs are people panicking over the early reveal.

Can't buy the rumor and sell the news when they blow their load early. Most people are in this for quick gains and couldn't give 2 shits about the product.

What I wonder is what they will reveal on friday. If you announce big news on friday and it apparently isn't the actual product then what is it? IBM partnership for obelisk?

i assume it's regarding their partnership with ???.

its literally just asics. Thats it, thats the news. Friday is going to reveal more details

from their reddit q&a

An ASIC economy is not something that can be stopped. The economics make sense to build ASICs. One thing that we could have done (and did NOT consider) was just build these ASICs and never sell them to anyone else.

We could have a 100% hashrate monopoly over Sia if we wanted. That's very lucrative for us, the coin rewards are very high. (well, we'd have a monopoly until some third party started making ASICs). That opportunity is not exclusive to us though, anyone can go ahead and take advantage of this opportunity because mining is decentralized. You don't need our permission to build your own ASICs and mine with them.

So the simplest benefit is that we know that the first person to launch ASICs will be able to give them to the community as a whole, instead of setting up a monopoly like Bitmain has over Bitcoin and Litecoin.

someone has to make the chips for the miner but yea either hp or ibm

they're hinting at more news. you need to settle down.

how, why, and their partnerships isn't interesting to you?

I do. I never said it isn't good news. But OP should be less excited about Friday now

Am I the only one outraged at this bullshit? They said they will do something on Friday, but they randomly decide to do it on Tuesday. If this isnt price manipulation, then what is?

It's beating you "buy da roomer, sell da noose" faggots at you faggot game.

Niggers and fish can talk only on Christmas. Why don't you shut up until then?

It's definitely retarded. But PR has never been their strong suit. However, tomorrow they will release a blog with yet more details about Friday's announcement. If you think for a second, it's actually a huge fucking announcement.

But people don't think in Crypto, they just respond by selling. Luckily I missed the ship when it was already up to 860 SAT. Now I brought in at 725 SAT. Good for me.

If you're holding sia instead of trying to scalp like an actual nigger then you should realize they did you a favor by announcing early, preventing it from building up on rumor, then blowing off, then having its reputation ruined as it is deemed DGB II. Be grateful.

>17
What are you so optimistic about? They announced devaulation and confirmed no more news. We're going back to 600s instead of tackling 900

You and your example are less than worthless. DGB almost doubled in value at its lowest point after sell out.

>Tfw only 2600 SC
I NEED MORE REEE

>tfw only 70k SC
WHY WAS I BORN A POORFAG REEEE