whattomine.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw exact same situation

Also interested.

Ayyyy where you stationed bro?

bitcoinmining com/getting-started/

Vance AFB in bumfuck Oklahoma.

You?

You drop 4k on an ethereum mining rig, find some way to dampen the noise (shit sounds like a jet taking off), and pray that your commanding officer or whatever doesn't figure out what you're doing.

Minot afb North
>fuck me right?

Make sure you keep quiet about it.

Hang in there, bud.

How much trouble would you get in if you took a nuclear weapon home in your truck?

Lol not very feasible, but I'd literally get killed for it. I do work on nukes tho

AF is a joke. US Marine master race reporting.

I'm in Yuma, AZ; USMC on Harrier jets... also free electric in barracks and wanna know mining but nobody is sharing their wealth of knowledge

Yeah being treated nicely and getting great food/dorms really sucks.

13N?

2m0

Why can't anyone know? It's not illegal

> tfw free electricity but can't mine because it's 35° inside

fuck me im dying over here

Serious question,

How hard would it be for you to transfer to the base where they keep the alien shit,

cause even if they make me sign some crazy National Security NDA i'd like to hang out with aliens

Langley, VA here
The nukes are in Colorado, and not very hard to go there. Most people don't want to go there because you're not allowed to live on that base so it's a 30 min shuttle to and from work each day.
Also 3D1X2

i want to meet the aliens my bro,

I fix the CIA bro's internet, and hang with a few on a daily basis, and nobody knows a flying fuck about the aliens. Maybe go talk to that old guy in the trailer by the river, I heard him talking about aliens the other day.

Louis Gonzales? A1C?

Eielson here bros

LOL @ minot

my bro, they probably have code names for the aliens though,

like ice cream sandwich, they say hey lets get some ice cream sandwiches, and it is code for meeting the aliens,

more than likely your dorm nco will find out if its obvious and shut you down

>free electricity
>free

>How do I mine bitcoin
You don't
whattomine.com/

i know right, these kids think it's free, someone is paying for it,

Nope Ex AF, I'm currently a DCGS cyber engineer contracted with CIA. I'm only in Langley half the time.

any 9s1 here? btw
>free electricity

I really hope you keep it on the low and not ruin it for the whole air force

Shit nigger I was at Eielson from 02-04. 354th CES.

>being in the military
>works with nuclear weapons
>thinks he's not a despicable cuck

Sry bro, not sharing my knowledge with faggots

The militarys budget is 600+billion they wont notice

US Army military police master race reporting in

Honestly as soon as they get a wiff of it they'll make a rule about it being some sort of hazard in the barracks lmao you could try tho

Bust these Normans

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Should I buy 5 antminer s9s? Profit is around .8-1.2 btc per month. ROI in 2 months.

Definitely! There's definitively and absolutely no event coming up with BTC that could potentially totally fuck you over

5th year here boi! extensions keep getting approved, 354 mxs

I was stationed at McConnell afb, Kansas. It sucked but not as bad as Minot... the stories that come out of that place...

I dont appreciate the sarcasm. The new batch starts shipment on Aug 16-21, should I wait after Aug 1st to see what happens? what if BTC rises and shit, or is that out of the question? Shit even if I pulled half of my estimate (estimated 1.2 btc per month) that's still enough for me.

bump cause i need this answered

I'm in OKC. Go out for a beer and crypto talk sometime when you're in OKC?

Get the fuck off my base you piece of shit. ATC?

The chances of you getting one of these in less than a year is zero

Dude Minot is literally the worst fucking place

No reason to.
Profit margin too low STILL

Faggot military bitches. Don't you even think about coming to try and fuck me up. I'll fuck you up your stinkers with my friends 80 inch negroid didlo and your anuses will be FUBAR and then you'll cry faggots hahahahahhaa gay hahahaah what are you guys even doing ha

BUY ANT SHARES

This, it has Aliens,

it is time to commune and welcome our space brothers,

also, look at Iota, and connect the dots,

And i want some of the Bancor

9s1? what base