Easy USD holding

Best way to curb volatility is to transfer your holdings on waves and switch to the verified usd token. I am going to be doing this before I go to sleep especially during volatile days. When I want to trade, I can pull out, switch USD to waves and transfer back to bittrex.

Anyone have a better way to cash out at night that doesn't involve doing a wire transfer back to the bank account?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XC1sPozgmpA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sometimes it is good to hold in a dollar based token instead of just leaving your wealth in a highly volatile crypto.

Waves is a scam it has been confirmed.
Sasha Ivanov the founder of Waves will not visit the US because he will go to jail.
He is a convicted felon.
Watch the video to see how the scam is exposed.

youtube.com/watch?v=XC1sPozgmpA

You again. Fuck off.

gtfo with your years old bs

We both know that is one of the reasons Poloniex doesn't want Waves.
The other reason is that Waves is not a decentralized blockchain but just a database.
Recently Wave deleted random wallets because of these Nigger and Hitler coins.

>You know I am right but you need to shill this shit because you have big bags of worthless Waves

Pro tip sell your shitty scam Waves and buy Stratis or ETC

Fuck those interviewers. Look at how proud that faggot is of his man-tits. They just laugh at Sasha when he slightly mispronounces some words due to his accent. The videos proves literally nothing about a scam, and the premise is around the fucking ICO which happened more than a year ago.

Protip: I rapidly fingerbanged your mom's asshole.

>Waves is a scam sell this shit as fast as you can!
Watch the video and investigate my claims.

Why would you fingerbang my moms asshole?
You would get shit on your finger!

What if I don't want to hold of crypto gains in a fucking random shitcoin. Holding it on USD token is more stable for when I'm not trading. You aren't really holding it on waves, you are keeping it at its dollar value. Fuck you're dumb.

Fuck you, I bought into the ico last year with $1000 dollars and made $50,000 so I am going to shill this coin hard as fuck, it actually is good. You are just some Johnny come lately who only has a mom with a loose asshole. Let the big boys park their gains in usd this isn't a shill thread for you pajeet homo

>Sasha Ivanov and the Waves devteam can delete or transfer your Waves wallet balance.

>Cyrille Wetter we all know you are shilling Waves here because you are part of the Waves scam promotion and marketing team.

See the above of my posts why Poloniex will never list Waves.
Don't believe me, do some research.
You are welcome.

GIB NIGGERS

3PF1PtyfM4w6dXd7XmmWffky5AqyhkBXt8o

I did get a lot of shit on my finger. You must be really stupid though, because it it obvious she sucked it off.

Also, no they can't delete your waves balance. Same way I STILL have nigger' left in my wallet. They cannot edit the blockchain fucktard. Explaination is in the image. I cannot tell if this is fud or if you are actually that stupid.

FUCK THESE NGR STEALING FAGGOTS

Holy shit that fat Hawaiian and fat Vince vaughn are a bunch of assholes. I wish I could beat them to death with a large Pepperoni pizza

I hope you park your gains in some Bitcoin or a random shitcoin and it tanks overnight, while I evade everything by backing my shit into USD.

>waves
>decentralized
lel

>manipulate holdings of wallets

Literally not possible

All you ngr niggers just got the asset renamed, it can't be deleted

I still have 4.0 niggers in my wallet, and now I have 4.0 African American americans, which are tradable on the DEX . It was basically an airdrop to the lucky few who held niggers, which is sort of funny.

It literally features the same basic decentralization by having nodes on many different computers as all cryptos. You can't just say "durr something I don't like happened, it's not decentralized anymore" editing something on the liteclient has nothing to do with how decentralized waves is.

Cyrille Wetter from Waves is telling Waves shillers to back him up.

Waves is a Database scam that can delete your wallet

This is all you need to know about the Waves scam

Nobody told me to do this, I am shilling a winning coin on my own accord. It actually has shot going for it. You have such a crab bucket mentality, probably because your mom has crabs.

>Fuck you, I bought into the ico last year with $1000 dollars and made $50,000

Why it's never me?

Inconclusive and proves nothing. I'm up for debate but that video just proves you are stupid if it "proved" anything to you. They are just ugly guys with self esteem issues getting off on making fun of somebody with more power, intelligence and wealth than they do.

The waves ico was illegal in the states, but so are all ICO's . Sasha is also not a convicted felon, even though some Americans participated in the ico, it is on them. It is a massive overstatement. You should just give up bitch boy.

I hope you'll make it man. Bancor might be a high climber if you get in at the right time. Stay away from shitcoins with not tech. Find coins with lots of features, developers who commit to upgrading it.

Thanks, bro, gonna be ready for Bancor.

Google Cyrille Wetter, he is shilling here in bizz.
He works for Waves.

>Waves is a scam read these posts:

Waves anti-shilling sure got kicked into overdrive.

I guess the poljeets just had a discord meeting

People spent money on niggercoin, they're butthurt.

Lol sureeee buddy.

people are still trading niggers
just not on the main dex