Umm guys

>pic related

just goes to show.

what's your point OP

WE

That 30 second $32m icos are bullshit

patientory. where you can put your medical info online!!!

she only raised money because coins are free fucking money.

her stock is in a freefall already

this is where you write off your losses. you need one of these each year.

WUZ

>A FUCKING NEGROE

we wuz devs n shiet

is Chrissa the next Vitalik? How can white bois even compete?

if she had done an eth ICO, she would have gotten 150 million worth of eth in 15 minutes

dumb negros, am i rite

but seriously make that money ho

whatever the fuck it is she's shilling, it doesn't apply to me

whites and non-whites live in different worlds

just like with Storj......I don't trust shitskins; they can't think longterm

DOCTERZ

B-BUT GUYS SHE HAS A DEGREE IN AFRICAN STUDIES

A F R I C A N
F
R
I
C
A
N

S T U D I E S
T
U
D
I
E
S

doesn't that degree and academical background inspire you confidence?

Of course she has to do the one eye thing.

The golden rule in life that I will always follow:

never ever ever EVER trust a nigger with your money

>the one eye thing.

Winking?

>we arent in a massive bubble

pretty much this. I would /myself if i had spent money on some nigger app that is stupid as fuck.

I think this just proves that whites are niggers compared to asians

in b4
>muh creativity
>muh dick
literally the same arguments niggers use against whites

Holy shit she really does have this degree. Can't believe it's not a meme

oh yes goyim.... it's just winking...

numbers, proximity to resource, luck and cultural values do not negate the inherent potential of man.

you can become more enlightened once you stop being a racist.

Asians have better mathematical skills and IQ, but lack empathy which hurts in overall society building and fields like philosophy. Also they are actively discriminated against because you have millions of Chinese and Korean students funneling into the American system which skews the demographics.

Stick to the tangible evidence for their existence. Using the mass media bait as proof goes nowhere and just discredits the idea, as intended.

They played the same game in the 70's with satanic symbols. Just bait to get the christains back then riled up and making claims of a global conspiracy with bad evidence. Use the real evidence to claim a global conspiracy

Asian are only useful within white societies, wich value moral. When white societies are dead, homogenous asian society will just become war torn ant hills,
Asians are a good tool, sure, but they are unable to achieve anything great on their own.

>if she had done an eth ICO, she would have gotten 150 million worth of eth in 15 minutes

It was an eth ICO you moron

>fields like philosophy

>we wuz morality n shit

How many of you have a successful coin launch in multibillion dollar market and inroads in the industry and pilot programs?

Or are you average IQ? Be real.

Name a single societal advancement that was not pioneered by a white society.

Back in my youth I got burned so many times doing business with nigs.
Never again.

Some men are genetically predisposed to achieve this "potential" (whatever you feel is potential). Humans arent created equal.

You don't honestly believe blacks on average are just as intellectually capable as whites.
You don't, I don't, no one does.
Some whites pretend to out of pity. Some blacks pretend to out of insecurity.
But everyone knows the truth.
5 minutes of research proves it overwhelmingly.

oh fuck off u stupid fag, question is what have YOU contributed to society instead of talking shit on an anonymous message board? answer is jack shit. go and stick a finger up your ass and continue sicking your dick.

>numbers
wat?
>proximity to resource
intelligence is a resource?
(protip: africans are dumdums because they were so close to many plentiful resources, and no winter = no planning = no forebrain thinking required or selected for)
>luck
lol, luck is a continent full of food, animals, diamonds, and no harsh weather
>cultural values
you can take the nog out of the jungle, but you cannot take the jungle out of the nog

Asians are fine but you do realize that the ones we get in our American universities represent the top 1% of their countries right? They are not an accurate representation of the average Asian.

lol bootyblasted

captcha: close calle

yawn.lol.

get a life.

>not even trying to refute my point
willful ignorance is the worst kind of ignorance, user

hey

I really love being white

anyone who's white loves being white

anyone who's not white would rather be white

Whether they're baiting or not... they're still doing it...

WE

>but they are unable to achieve anything great on their own.

During the 1000's when most Europeans were living in mud huts and taking 1 bath in their lifetime, the Chinese were building astronomical clocks, gunpowder weapons, and advanced engineering projects such as massive canals with water locks (something europeans didn't start building until hundreds of years later).

It took me so long to realize blacks know the truth, but fuck with white people because:
1. They find it funny
2. Whites are very empathetic
3. They make money from it
You can't sell BS forever. The science is clear, the final shoe to drop is the culture. It is changing. Obama was your zenith.

W
U
Z

>Some men are genetically predisposed

Look, a moron cites genetics which he knows nothing about

Obama was only half a nigger.

chinks are smart as fuck, but usually they're only really happy when they're killing other chinks by the millions
see: mao

Nobody cares what your captcha was.

>zero experience in the insurance and medical industry
>provides no answers to questions that would demonstrate the viability of her shitcoin besides rambling bullshit

you obviously cared enough to post
:^)
now get this shit on pol
saged

I will help purge the shitskins from Europe when the race war start in the near future.
That will be my contribution to the humanity: saving it.

exactly. he was the peak. half a nigger in office is half a nigger too much

you seem mad.

why are you upset?

is it because the market is down and you are emotionally tied to your investments ?

I am heavily considering creating a scam coin of my own. I will make outrageous and nonsensical claims like "building a distributed network for interstellar time travel" and I fully expect that people will still throw millions of dollars at me anyways because people are fucking retarded.

I will have an Android app.

Saddest day of my life when be became president.

W
E

W
U
Z

K
A
N
G
Z

fuck off thats a hypothetical answer

bad retort
sorry user
saying the same lie over and over again does not make it true
again, try somewhere else

did you just say interstellar time travel coin user? fuck it, sounds awesome!

That app is a scam....JSUT FUCKING LOL WHEN THESE ICOs are cashing out, Ethereum will plummet.

WE WUZ DOCTORZ AND SHEEET

WE
WUZ
ICO

in all seriousness why are some many niggers creating coin companies now? Thisis like the 4th one this week

do you think she would allow fucking her face till she pukes?

fact is.

that "nigger"

just made 8 million dollars pursing a self motivated entreprenurial path in the meditech feild and you are here carrying on as a butt hurt racist losing your parents money through your vanguard index fund in the oncoming bear market

i don't have a horse in the race since i am all races.

wonder what your race might be?

It will have a 4D tesseract chain that is self aware.

>
>fact is.
>that "nigger"
>just made 8 million dollars pursing a self motivated entreprenurial path in the meditech feild and you are here carrying on as a butt hurt racist losing your parents money through your vanguard index fund in the oncoming bear market
>i don't have a horse in the race since i am all races.
>wonder what your race might be?
Bc he system is rigged. Oh, look a nigger with an IQ of 115. That's so rare, we have to give her 6 000 000 million.

not even reading what I said
you're the one saying nigger
one good one does not justify the poor actions of the rest
goddamn you're projecting hard too
>i am all races
no wonder you're mad
now leave, reddit spacing

you're Veeky Forumserally turning green

your'e so mad you forgot you're green text arrows. :)

im a "grey" btw, so i don't think u appreciate who you are raging against.

>just made 8 million dollars

Probably not a good assumption. I wouldn't be surprised if they're still in debt after expenses.

Bcuz, like (((them))), they realized it was easy money from us whitecucks.

Kinda like bank fees n shiiet.

Back.to the hood, nigger faggot.

I'm mad that all this diversity and tolerance stemmed from beta cucks who can't fucking get laid

they told women to "rise up" because it's their right

but really, it's all just ploy to be surrounded with the opportunity to have sex

it's a trick

weak men are telling weak women whatever it is they wanna hear so maybe, eventually, one day, these weak women will go back to these weak men's apartments to "talk about world issues" ........but instead it turns into "have a beer or two or ten or a bottle of wine and shots"

liberals are lonely

liberalism is literally a dating scene

also, I LOVE the market being down! reinvested ALL of my profits!

and when you relax ?

you will still be solely responsible for your life and your actions, and your status before God.

thats actually good new.

i'm empowering you, "nigger faggot".

A nigger, even if he got money, is still a nigger. Why so many rich niggaz marry whites? Bc they don't want to be niggaz. Better be white and have 500 000 than a nigga and have 5 mill.

>AM SO MAD BECAUSE NIGGERS STOLE MY COUNTRY AND RAPED MY WOMEN

you have a safespace for this

>and your status before God

ah

so you're one of those religious retards

it all makes sense now

everything greentexted as intended
also you're not even winning any sort of argument
are you not trying anymore?
now stop. this board is for making me money, and this isn't making me shit
shoo shoo

>also, I LOVE the market being down! reinvested ALL of my profits!

good for you for not trading in dangerous margin in a fundamentally uncertain bearish economic climate, just because "muh trump" btw.

some how i managed to switch all my investment bearish , on monday for some reason , so thats why i'm laughing so hard.

not even kidding
talking with chinese people at uni, they all consider mao a great guy, and that time period as the best

no. i am not trying.
i am having a good time.

i have the freedom to do that.
i am in that position.

if you changed your attitude and priorities, you would get more value out of life.

money fluctuates in value day to day, so by your own admission your emotions and fulfilment are improperly invested

if u do want to argue with me, find something worth arguing about. im game.

it should be theistic in nature, and creatively deep, exploring the mind and motives of the Most High God.

You realize that blacks succeed only with a massive helping hand from whites.
everyone knows this.
Go cash in your affirmative action while it still exists.

i'm not black.

Yet u act like one, nigger

>You realize that blacks succeed only with a massive helping hand from whites.

That massive helping hand dealt bitch slaps for several centuries

That massive helping hand is dealing bitch slaps to white communities across the USA today

If you happen to be born average or below intelligence today, expect nothing but bitch slaps for your whole life.

Problem for racists is that they have no way to sell this idea of bitch slapping poor and stupid people to smart people because smart people know bitch slapping said people will produce any good results.

So you got a whole lot of very stupid people who think by punishing people for being poor and of low IQ is the very best way to move society forward.

I'm all for genetic engineering and eugenics, which is a real solution. But how many racists are going to articulate that idea in a way that successfully persuades anyone? Protip: they won't. And that hand will keep bitch slapping their communities for the rest of their lives.

Not going to buy NGR 2.0

BLOCKCHAINZ N SHIT

Where do I buy ChrissaCoins?

would it make you happy or more mad if i told you i was a race of people you feel you are , through no work of your own, inherently superior to ?

>That massive helping hand dealt bitch slaps for several centuries

Nope.

Jews and blacks sold blacks into slavery.

Black slaves enjoyed a higher standard of living than their tribal peers back in Africa.

African Americans today enjoy a vastly improved standard of living compared to what they would have.

Blacks have been given free shit and preferential treatment for centuries.

Nigger.

And yet Charles Murray is a social outcast.

It's quite sad really...

Lmao stupid people are open about their racism because they're stupid.
Smart people are just as racist but can conceal it in the current PC climate.
If you only knew the private conversations that went on behind closed doors at major companies.

nothing is concealed before God, but nice try ;)

being black is a distraction because someone's gonna always bring it up if you succeed or fucking fail.
You will obsess about pinning things on "blackness"
lol... it's a fucking curse.
We are the living metaphors of "darkness" simply because of how color effects our subconscious.

aka hardmode