How to stop looking at charts all day?

It's my 3rd day trading crypto and I can't stop looking at charts; I'm gonna fail my exams cause I can't focus on studying AT ALL. I bought ANS @200 and SIA @750 and every 5-10 minutes I look to see how it's doing and panic if it's in the red.

How do you guys deal with this? I don't want to think about cryptos 24/7

Sorry, the only cure is to either stop daytrading, hold long term and forget about it or sell everything and continue being a wageslave for the rest of your life.

you dont

i quit my job for this

The real question is why waste your time and money on faggot book-learning when you can make more money trading cryptos?

I had same problem, probably failed financial derivatives because of it. Delete blockfolio etc, only check once in morning once at night. Takes discipline but you'll be better for it

I used to do this but after a couple months you'll stop obsessing. Now it's kind of a hobby for me. Not as crazy about it as I was. Still making okay money too.

Beat your meat atleast 10 times a day. I just recovered from a tension headache so bad I couldn't move for the last 24 hours. All because I was screenstaring the last week.

Put your shit on Waves, convert it to the US dollar backed token and take a rest knowing your wealth has stabilized. Pass your exam, take out your Waves go to bittrex and proceed playing with shitcoins.

some people still want to make money by creating real value on the world, no with meme bubble coins

>convert it to the US dollar backed token

what does this even mean? thanks user

the philosophers starve m8

You learn to code and make a bot that trades your coins for you based on TA. It's not always right but it is about 80% of the time.

Up 7k boys. Started at $150

Here's the kicker. I'm still on Veeky Forums religiously trying to find good coins and watching charts...

I thought I could build myself freedom... But I'm just a slave to my creation...

Go on the waves liteclient, look at the built in exchange, and you will be able to swap your waves with a usd token. It will have a green check mark next to it.

It is the same as holding usd, and you don't have to be part of the rollercoaster ride. It's much easier than cashing out fully to your real bank account and paying taxes, transacton fees and transfer fees.

This is a much needed feature for crypto and will change how many of us operate.

It will pass when you know to buy red and sell green, the real thing if you want to hold is to look all the informations about a coin and then invest like real stock. Then comeback 1 week later, sell your profit or keep it

Buy Golem, Aragon, or Rep; put it into a wallet; and just let it sit for a couple years without looking at it. Also be sure to back up your wallet.

make enough profits ($100+) and call it quits for the day. think about it like you did your job already and got paid.

kek. stay mad scriptlets

Same desu. Got gifted 240 gulden. Not even a lot and I still look every 10 minutes.

Also just bought 200 sia with some leftover BTC I had. Should I buy more?

You can hold in stable coins or you can learn to control yourself and check once a day for 10 minutes.

oh man that fucking meme

HAHAHAHAHA

Suuuure no-coiners. sure.

I assume it's written in Python?
Mind sharing the code with your fellow/biz/bros?

Why would you want to? Do you want to be poor? Unless you invest long term with a lot of money then why would you have a problem with watching all day.