Mob hit or cia assassination?

mob hit or cia assassination?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=reFD6sRcqcc&t=3127s&ytbChannel=Wim Dankbaar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CIA assassination via mob hit.

Communist sympathiser.

Jewish assassination

There's a half dozen books out there that are supposed to make a pretty convincing case that he was killed by New Orleans crime boss Carlos Marcello, I have not read them because I'm just not that interested but the general trend among the JFK conspiracy scene is yes the mafia killed him 100%.

CIA buttblasted about Kennedy trying to curtail their power.

The Cuban Mafia killed him after he pulled the plug on the Bay of Pigs.

the cuban mafia payed the cia to pay the new orleans mafia to kill him

It was the Cosa Nostra because of what his brother was doing to them with his new position.

Fatal shot came from either a drain in front of his car or this guy is telling the truth ?

youtube.com/watch?v=reFD6sRcqcc&t=3127s&ytbChannel=Wim Dankbaar

Drain in the kerbside*

FBI assassination

Psychic vampire paedophiles taking them out before he exposed their plans.

loon who was a former marine and had spent time in the Soviet Union before returning to the US

La* Cosa Nostra.

Jesuits.

I watched a documentary where some ballistics expert said it was most likely the secret service guy in the car behind him reacting to the shot from Oswald.

People on the ground said they could smell cordite almost immediately after he was shot, also the back of his head completely exploded which wouldn't happen with the ammunition that Oswald was using.

holy shit is that a triangle? illuminati confirmed

yes

Said loon was then one-shot executed while in law enforcement custody in front of god and everybody by a patriotic Jew whose heart was moved by the death of Jack Kennedy.

Both Kennedy and Khrushchev were removed from power after the Cuban crisis.
Yes, the deep state on both sides didn't want to die in a radioactive war due to carelessness.
I's just that the soviets were less theatrical and murderous about it.

The URSS was implicated

The Reptilians instructed the Greys to instruct the jews to instruct the CIA to instruct the mob to instruct a lone wolf to shoot Kennedy because he got too close to the truth.