Ethereum

How low will Ethereum fall?

Please give fundamental and technical reasoning for the bottom (preferably with analytical data).

Also - will Ethereum recover to $400 or it will never in the future of human kind reach $400 again?

Will Ethereum drop to nothing?

eth will be fine, just hold, don't worry about it

This lol.

Fucking relax.

Within a month, this thing will be at $500.

I remember when I was desperately hoping ETH would shoot "back up to $55" by this time this year.

id give it a 50% retrace minimum, maybe not initially but over a few weeks. remember only a couple of months ago it was down to ~0.04

Why 50% why so much? which statistical fundamental and technical data are you basing this prediction on?

Will it ever go back to $400 again or it won't ever (not even in 30 years) go back to $400?

it's going down but not so fast, so be greedy when others are fearful, as well as fearful when others are greedy; slowly move the majority into BTC and fiat, some LTC and 10% into assorted shitcoins de jour

>fucking relax

this, even tho we keep checking the charts every minute we can, we believe and chill through our time.

mfw

ETH is not currently scalable, and the devs do not have an imminent solution for the blockchain bloat.

It will continue to fall while Bitcoin approaches August 1 as long as there appears to be a fork in BTC.

I would not expect ETH to be more than 10% of transaction volume on the total market in the long run, which translates to a 20-30% discount on current value when accounting for transaction reserves, etc.

It won't drop to nothing, but cannot handle sustained high-volume transactions in its current state, and I think transaction volume will increase faster than any PoW system could currently calculate, so there's no real viable solution on the horizon.

It may go to nothing, but I kinda doubt it. I do think there will be a large dump this summer, but that could reverse/be prevented if a solution is publicized in the next month or so.

>ETH is not currently scalable, and the devs do not have an imminent solution for the blockchain bloat.

Well, none of coins are.

So you say ETH will never be this high ever again?

CALM BEFORE THE STORM

DEATH AND SUFFERING

BLOODY RED CHART LINES

FREE FALLING FIGURES FROM SKYLINES

CHYNA
H
Y
N
A

blockcypher tells me that i have 22 confirmations what does that mean>?

Those yellow circles indicate tests of that 346 resistance level. We're back at the same level now. We just broke it, but we did break it before in the past and did a W move to get back above it. What you need to be looking for technicals wise is either a break above close above for a similar move as before, or a bounce off that 346 level in which case we can expect ETH to trace all the way to previous structure at 330-338

a 50% retrace is not uncommon for the kind of bubble pops you see in crypto. bitcoin regularly had similar retraces and ethereum has had more growth than bitcoin has had during times of 50% retraces.

it won't be immediate but if this is the start of the altcoin bubble popping and the subsequent bear market i would expect it if not for it to go down even more in the long term.

the problem with ethereum is scalability is orders of magnitude harder because of everything it tries to be, and it tries to do it all on chain meaning everyone has to keep a record of everything in order to verify. thats why just spinning up a new node can take weeks to properly validate the chain, and why theres recommendations to just skip validating contracts altogether which is pretty sad.

going up already, hope you bought the dip

BitShares seems pretty scalable. if they stopped making their UI like a spaceship they might have a thing.

i wouldnt put much weight into the dollar chart when most of the dollar value of alts come from bitcoin, aside from psychological price points anyway.

fundamentals
>ICO's are all scams
>Eth foundation premined 78% of all eth
>Eth is not scalable and lead researcher has been warning people not to invest (he personally sold 95% his eth)
>no killer dApps on the horizon, even if there were, it would clog the network because eth isn't scalable

only reason for recent bubble is people wanted to park their bitcoin somewhere during the storm. A single entity just took a massive chunk out of the price. Just wait for what's going to happen when everyone else and all the weak hands jump ship.

lol you better buy some bitcoin if you want anything left after the crash.

Is this fucking it? I wanted a real dip to buy in $400 worth?

Fuck this.

look at early april for an example

expect lots of fake outs/bull traps, i expect if ethereum takes down the rest of the alts with it its going to get dampened as people move out of other alts to ethereum in the short term. this isnt going to go straight down and then back up again like the one a month ago.

So we will literally never see $400 ETH? Even in 10 years no?

We already saw $400

Nobody needs stupid fucking BitShares when there already is BitSquare that does the same thing and better

when bitcoin goes up ethereum goes down or remains going sideways

Who else just holding the big boy?

I dumped some shitcoins right before the spike. 80% of my portfolio is BTC. i'm a happy camper.

Eth isn't even crashing, it just went from .14 to .12 btc, big deal.

Based on this logic Veeky Forums wouldn't even exist right now. This whole board is about being greedy when others are being greedy

I'm saying will it not come up to $400 ever, ever again?

So are you shorting ETH right now?

This guy gets it.

Not soon.

Why aren't you short since 2 days ago?

That's 15%. It looks like your investment is like 1 ether and you don't margin.

HOW THE FUCK DO I GET MY MONEY BACK FROM ROBINHOOD I FUCKING REALLZED I HATE STOCKS SO FUCKING MUCH I WANT MY MOMEY BACK GIVE IT BACK REEEEEEEEEE