Do not sell ANS

You think it is normal that a coin drops to 250K, then goes back up to 300K in a minute? No. FUDs want you to sell, because they actually have done their research about the coin, and want to buy much more. And honestly, they did pretty good. Have you forgotten why you bought it?

>Backed by the Chinese goverment (1.3 Billion people)
>Partnership with Alibaba and Microsoft
>Concept is extremely similar to Ethereum, so its literally the Ethereum of China.

Buy and HOLD. Do not let the fuds get to you. They are stealing your future lambos. I'm almost certain that after i make this thread it will dip to "prove me wrong", but honestly, will you fall for that?

PS: Price went to 310K. See what i mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6i36u2/actual_sourced_facts_only_thread/
cointelegraph.com/news/antshares-partners-with-microsoft-to-digitalize-real-world-assets-with-blockchain
financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/innovation/antshares-blockchain-completes-ico-securing-4-5m-and-microsoft-partnership/
coinidol.com/fresh-from-4-5-million-ico-and-microsoft-partnership-antshares-building-universal-blockchain-framewo/
antshares.org/Home/new
google.lv/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/s/www.onmsft.com/news/blockchain-based-project-antshares-partners-with-microsoft-to-digitalize-real-world-assets/amp&ved=0ahUKEwiK9Oexwc3UAhXEJVAKHZvcD0sQFggrMAI&usg=AFQjCNH5cay3hQLNmMipxtGA50kPv25tCw&sig2=hvLHiuihnSVMOf17B9UD9w
bitcoinist.com/antshares-raises-millions-in-ico-partners-with-microsoft/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Partnership with Alibaba and Microsoft

Source?

I for one welcome our ant overlords

Here:

reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6i36u2/actual_sourced_facts_only_thread/
cointelegraph.com/news/antshares-partners-with-microsoft-to-digitalize-real-world-assets-with-blockchain
financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/innovation/antshares-blockchain-completes-ico-securing-4-5m-and-microsoft-partnership/

Microsoft wouldn't invest in a shitcoin.

>every alt coin falling
>bitcoin rising
>every idiot talk apocalyptic about coins
>same situation like every 2 weeks

Idiots sell here, if they don't want to buy the dip themselfes

lmao. Whales just want you to sell so they can load up before the conference tommorow. That's all.

It'll be the fucking Zune of shitcoins, great!

Do I think there will be gains on this coin in the medium term? Yes

Do I like having funds tied up in a crypto? Well, no. Hindsight is always 20:20 so you see a coin with better gains and think "Shit, if only I had my funds in that coin..."

>Backed by the Chinese goverment (1.3 Billion people)
Not true. Provide a source (hint: you can't)

True, i didn't research about this. Still, the rest of the facts about this coin are true, and taken from the links i posted.

Fucka you wale

i sold at 303k to break even but i bought back in at 290... i thought it was dead

Green candles bar me up.

dont listen to op guys. this is literally a pump and dump shit coin with no future. whales got in and now theyre getitng out. in a few days this coin will be back to where it was, on page 2 of bittrex, and everyone will have forgotten about it. get the hell out while you made some profit on this chink garbage.

You think a company like Microsoft would partner with a futureless coin? Fuck off user, you missed the dip, and want to buy more. You arent fooling anyone this time.

>le conflicting opinion meme

Don't listen to these no coiners. Chink magic will take you to lambo land

bump

TIL that one dude from Microsoft attending a conference is a "partnership".

Yeah ive been wondering this too, is there actually a laid out partnership and what they;ll work on or is he just being paid to speak a bit

rly makes me go HMMMMMMM

All the speakers are pretty interesting people. Their rebranding holds much promise too. Also, reverse image search the picture of the Microsoft guy speaking at their conference, and you'll see what level he's operating on. He's quite hard to find based on his name.

also makes me go HMMMMGMMKAMSNFMMMM

You know what Google is?

Where is Alibaba?

TIL that there are anons that do not research a coin and fud senselessly.

Alibaba use onchain

how much you want to bet this turns out just like dgb, and they embarrass themselves at the conference

Do you think I answer rhetorical questions?

Well, at least you know what a rhetorical question is.

seeeeeeeeeeell

sell sell sell

Short it on leverage

Well, only if you had a crystal ball to know how every coin would perform.

sometimes it is easier to just buy and HODL.. less stress, time, and potentially money... transaction fees can add up if you move coin around or buy/sell frequently.

Every coin can crash, not every coin has a future. ANS has a future.

thanks for the (You)!

>Microsoft
>Alibaba
>embarrassing themselves

You do know DGB dropped because it didn't win some award in a competition? You know the difference between a conference and a competition, right?

Apparently it's a completely different type of conference

Stop being greedy. You already accumulated enough at 290k. Now shut up and hold, you won't fool anyone no more.

Is there a chart out there showing the amount of Chinese money in crypto over time? Are they where Americans were at the beginning of May?

I CAN LOSE MY MONEY BUT I DO NOT PUT A SINGLE PEN ON A CURRENCY THAT IS BACKED BY GOVERNMENT. ANY GOVERNMENT!

its their own conference and they're chargin $500 for entry. its nothing like the digishit competition

You might want to invest a few pens into a capslock key.

Yep, I'm scooping up as much as I can while the price is low

The conference is supported by Microsoft and Alibaba and considering partnership with Antshares CEO on implementing their blockchain tech. This is nothing like the Digibyte/Citibank contest.

They already partnered on that, they are discussing it in the conference

That's what you call exposure, driving confidence & prices up usually.

china still sleeping for a few hours

What does that mean? Dump in t-3hours?

That means to buy and drive the price up.

it means they haven't bought pre-conference yet.

when they wake up, ANS on yunbi will pump, and arbitragers will bring that pump to bittrex with a lag of 5 minutes or so.

But will they drive the price down?

All aboard. Last warning motherfuckers. coinidol.com/fresh-from-4-5-million-ico-and-microsoft-partnership-antshares-building-universal-blockchain-framewo/

>October 2016

why sell? I bought more :D

For all the people asking about the legitimacy of the Microsoft partnership: their conference is going to take place at Microsoft Beijing. Check the address at the conference website.

will this be the last night of accumulating or 1 more tomorrow?

I am a new to this shit so feel free to disregard my oppinion, but it seems they force the price under 0.00340 so the chinese, once they wake up, will panic sell for a nice dip.

This, some fags do not know what Google is.

the conference IS tomorrow. remember sun rises in the east

OH FUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Where you live maybe.

antshares.org/Home/new

this is the countdown

>>Partnership with Alibaba
False

>Microsoft
False. MS is just talking about cryptocoins in general. It's a false flag. A bait and switch, and we all got played. This coin is going nowhere after the conference. They knew it. The seed fund investors pressured the company to get their money back, so they hired some shills to come here and spam the board to get people to buy it so they can short ans before the conf

Is it wise of me to put $150 into ANS now? Traded with the top three currencies for a few months now, made a nice profit.

Ive only just gotten around to getting on Bittrex, should I buy some ANS now? Standing by for some advice, this would be my first small coin.

>Veeky Forums has enough volume to pump a 61,344,185.11$ coin

China have always been big players in crypto/bitcoin

Any big player within China WILL be a big player globally. the question is just whether Antshares can do it.

not just Veeky Forums but other outlets. honestly if you can't read this i don't blame you, but it's textbook chinese tactics. they don't care about long term profits, only immediate returns, and they don't care who they fuck over

>hurr durr false false false

google.lv/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/s/www.onmsft.com/news/blockchain-based-project-antshares-partners-with-microsoft-to-digitalize-real-world-assets/amp&ved=0ahUKEwiK9Oexwc3UAhXEJVAKHZvcD0sQFggrMAI&usg=AFQjCNH5cay3hQLNmMipxtGA50kPv25tCw&sig2=hvLHiuihnSVMOf17B9UD9w

bitcoinist.com/antshares-raises-millions-in-ico-partners-with-microsoft/

That's we tinfoil hat level fudding. Gtfo.

it's because in china they have the "5 year plan" for the country, and if they don't show results within that period, government funded pets get axed. ans is government funded as it's from Tsinghua uni

What? Really? Chinese tactics is to get rich quick? what a silly fuck.

i'm just glad i sold my 20k ans the day before yesterday for 10x

Yup 20k ans for sure.
Silly cuck.

I was in a meeting while it hit 14$ :(

Man this legit has me excited. After all the shitcoins that have been shilled recently this actually looks promising for a long run.

>Microsoft is just a false lie
Literally being held at Microsoft Beijing.
Lol silly user

that means nothing. ms is not directly involved in the project. it's just a PR stunt

everyone stop the fudding. pls. I need to go to lamboland

you're the only bitch here and your posts are literally getting deleted.

>a PR stunt
wow welcome to crypto dipshit.
most of us already bought and still can. we _sell the news_, which hasn't happened.

maybe 20 yr old toyota corolla land

there is NO partnership with Alibaba.

>Literally being held at Microsoft Beijing.
alright that's the only news i need

if a conference is held in a hotel, is the conference holder a partner with the hotel?

it's just a venue. the "microsoft rep" is only talking for 10 to 15 minutes, did you look at the schedule?

user i always sell the peak, the only reason i'm holding bags is because yesterday at the time the yunbi dip happened, i went to take a 10 minute nap because i tought hell nothing's gonna happen i've been up for 23 hours and 50 minutes, but no, it dipped, and i had bought back in at 490k sat before napping

Distributed fog supercomputing for XBOX online gaming. Do it!

Need their own POW enabled version though, which is not a problem for an enterprise blockchain like Antshares.

For a very long time Microsoft has been interested in a cloud based Windows. Just plug in your device, synchronize it, no long and heavy installation needed. Maybe this time they'll succeed with a blockchain based OS.

cant wait to be kicking back on my Junk waving to all the fudders dragging fishing nets on the shore

TODAY WAS JUST A BEAR TRAP.

TO THE MOOON

i remember you lmao. sorry for your loss