Serious Question, How do you join the illuminati

I'm halfway interested in joining, but you must have to know some really specific person to actually get in to it. I'll bet someone in it hangs around on here.

I watch some of the people who do get recruited, like that guy Kai the Hitchhiker, that dude is a borderline tard, If he can get in there must not be an IQ test or any shit like that to get in, I want to get in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ub-OP8NFPGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

be a liberal.

You gotta be one of the chosen or a VERY good goy

shiiiiit, if i can get in and help secretly run the world, i'd be the BEST Goy,

plus i think am possibly related to George Soros, although that and $1.50 wont get me a box of cookies.

Watch youtube videos obviously

Your best chance would be to get rich af off crypto, like 50 mil. Then start a small political career. With any luck they'll find you, probably just to intimidate you at first. But if you prove useful, you might be truly initiated, who knows.

seriously tho.
what if it meant you had to whole heartedly embrace theism and still willfully reject God's will, yet embrace him Publically still choosing eternity in hell for earthly power, fame and riches.

its a pretty serious commitment, and no one takes such an exchange likely , especially """THEM""" so your not gonna "fake it"
as an "investment"
you should probably give it serious consideration.

forgot my cheeky image.

you have to provide fresh pizza and hotdawgs

Am i guaranteed access to the immortal technology?

i mean the age pausing reversing shit, not that gay mind uploading BS

no,as a matter of a fact . if you are hardcore dying and handing your soul over to "satan" to serve in hell is a matter of extreme rebellious "pride" .

I've been a freemason and a member of a "secret" (more like private, we send a monthly magazine through snail mail to members but you don't hear about us) society for close to 20 years, and nobody ever talks about the illuminati. If they exist, they're very well hidden. Even the Bilderberg group people meet in public. From being around the ultra rich and high ranking government officials, they are all just people. Smarter on average, and seemingly more connected, but this is a surface necessity arrangement hiding a profoundly individualistic nature more often than not.

If you understand the principles governing Bitcoin, you can understand high-level society. Bitcoin succeeded because it assumes bad actors are ruled by greed, and makes greed work for the system. This is what a bunch of powerful people from all over the world put together look like. There's no great conspiracy to rule the world, but a number of individuals who individually agree that having this guy become president or that event happening would be in their best interests.

Crypto is literally a replica of top level plays. Consensus through economic incentives. Forget joining the Illuminati. The whole world is going to become the Illuminati.

Post a pic of a sharpier in your poopier and I will let you in.

i want to get access to the age pausing/reversing shit, without any of that mind up loading BS, Kurzweil is a dork.

And, then i can help secretly run the planet.

The rituals they run now, are L A M E

i've got some big ideas,

maybe you should start your own secret society.

why be part of some old dead rich families bullshit hell cult ?

we live in an age of technological wonder and advancement never before conceived.
make your own rules.
learn from the fears, folly and mistakes of the damned.

or sit around circle jerking and roleplaying your idea of eyes wide shut.

unborn children are killed en masse in the name of youthful lusts, and irresponsibility, there is nothing refreshing about ritual sacrifice to molech , baal or baphomet.

ahh fuck, you know how complicated that would be, plus it would just wind up being some nerds chatting on normie book or reddit.

My main interest would be, a big pile of cash, then immortal technology, and a ritual here or there,

btw, always good to see a fellow Bro, keep it on the Level

people prolong their lives through discipline ,health, hardwork and luck.

technology has already extended the human lifespan yoy . perhaps you can work towards contributing in that field if you are truly passionate about this endeavor ., i doubt it will be as easy as sucking a few jew dicks and embracing gay culture , however.

fuck all that,

they have science dorks in top secret labs that are messing aging with telomeres and CRISPR, while using nanobots to eliminate all disease. They've probably already done it, but they wont give access to it to me and my, bleccch, fellow peasants.

i want to embrace a pile of money, and then run the planet and direct rituals, it would be funny. Who ever is doing them now is old, and has no vision.

you wildly overestimate the power of 1900's technological and medical research infrastructure

wrong. Support voting and believe that you actually have the power to make a change in this damned country of the U.S

youtu.be/Ub-OP8NFPGM

you have to wonder about the Normies who think mining asteroids would be worth a lot of money, like did you ever take a look at why De Beers locks diamonds up in a closet full of African slave girls

read the words on the image. ;)

aahahahaha

ironic considering the populist voters admittedly didn't even choose the outcome of the latest US election

Is this a troll post? Do you have any idea what you are asking?

You are a fucking retard.

Don't make these threads on the open net.

Christ, some of these Normies actually think their votes count ,

save me and let me in the bunker

pretty please

for a pile of money and a director's chair.

well, i'd post this on the sign up sheet, but they banned me from there.

Listen OP, If I can get in with the shit I did in my twenties you must have a chance.
Christ. the acid alone should have been enough to keep me out . whodathunkit?

And this is why you're not going to get your answer :)

BAH,

the i will take it up with the Big Man himself ,

none of this morality nonsense from the Underlings,

First off, don't post these stupid questions on here is you seriously want to join the upper elite. Your best bet is to get rich on cryptography, and become somewhat influential whether politically or culturally. They'll come to you.

Crypto* damned spell check

nonsense,

they recruit tards like Kai the Hitchhiker, to pretend to be, well, Kai the Hitchhiker, then it is a myth that you have to necessarily be wealthy to get in the show.

plus, there are all the clowns that run the circus behind the scenes.

Cacaperros (CACA) is the shortcut to the illuminati you are looking for

invite sent ;)