Investing in crypto

Dear anons,
I want to invest US$ 1,000,000 in crypto. What should I buy?
Thanks in advance.

my bags

DGB desu, will go up around 200x in price in July.

Bitbean of course. To the moon!

source: my ass

>will go up around 200x
Really? Tell me more about it.

DOGE

Fastest coin out there for transactions. Need I say more?

Yes.

buy the DOGE coin

bancor.

ANS. You''ll get a 5-10x return guaranteed.

DGB, literally the chinks ETH

Well... Have you tried xem?

I can manage your portfolio, 5% comisions.

Aragon

This

35% in BTC
25% in ETH
10% in LTC

Then split 20% four-ways the among the following:
~ RDD : Reddcoin : social-media micro-tipping
~ XVG : Verge : darknet 'untraceable'
~ BAT : Basic Attention Token : digital advertising
~ SNT : Status (not yet available) : decentralized social network browser, messaging, and gateway

And for the last 10% I'd say pick five coins YOU think might see gains after doing an afternoon or a day of research and put 2% into each; most of them will likely fail, but if one of them moons you'll likely have made more than your initial investment in all five. Sia, Bancor, Myst and Ubiq seem interesting.

And avoid the following: digibyte, bitbean, and antshare. Waves and ripple both seem lacking as well, but look into those on your own.

42 coin will be an excellent hedge against losses in the future.

NIGGER COIN

Can you explain to me RDD?
What would be its purpose if I can just tip in LTC or BTC?

The purpose of RDD is to be user-friendly for social media markets unfamiliar with cryptocurrency, the process of setting up a wallet and syncing a blockchain. Make it easy for non-coiners to be involved with crypto through social-media.
This purpose is fulfilled via the Redd-ID extension and HD Wallet platform that recently finished closed-beta testing and is scheduled for release (exact date is intentionally unannounced to avoid market manipulation) in Q3 of 2017.
Redd-ID is a browser extension, for Chrome, that enables anyone, on any site, to send a tip to any user, on any site, that is linked to the recipient user-account on that site.
For example, a Youtube content creator (you) would receive a reddcoin tip from a viewer (me) because I like your videos. I do this in addition to Sharing, or Liking your post. You can think acquire that reddcoin tip based on your Youtube username, share it with other users, or cash it out to an exchange to get BTC, or, there is talk in the rdd-dev slack about integrating the shapeshift API or doing something similar to wesellcrypto.
This will enable direct-to-creator financial empowerment; rather than utilizing an intermediary (like Youtube, or Twitch) that takes a % of the tip given instead with Redd-ID there is no cut taken out.
This will work on Facebook, Reddit, Twitch, Instagram, etc. In addition to (what I believe to be one of the largest potential markets) is cam-sites. You will be able to tip webcam-performers directly, using a wallet built into an extension that works across ~all sites; so now you don't have to register and give credit card/bank info to a dozen different sites.
So far as I am aware, there is no platform in development for doing this with LTC, BTC, or any other cryptocoin available today.
If any other coin is working towards anything similar, I'd love to hear about it.

100% ETH.

Oh okay I see...
I'll definitely look into it but my biggest concern is that instead of jumping through the hoops of setting up an RDD wallet, a content creator can just post their BTC/LTC QR Code and instantly receive tips. Doesn't that defeat the purpose of RDD?
Maybe I'm not understanding correctly.

Buy dryships, it's a good stock

>instead of jumping through the hoops of setting up an RDD wallet
That's exactly it. There are no 'hoops'. You simply install a browser extension and voila! You're in crypto.
You're in and receive all your tips, and can send them out as well.
It streamlines the whole process for those who are either not technically savvy enough to do so themselves, or are concerned about not doing it right and messing up somehow.
Content creators can post their BTC/LTC QR code, but relatively few do so as the majority of their viewership falls into one of the two above categories.
RDD enables those same user groups to get on board in a mere few clicks.

Its only fast because hardly anyone uses it lol

One million USD in dogecoin obviously.