SCAMED ICOS AGAIN

Who got jewed by CFI snd MYST? I'm sure I'm not the only one taking 25% loss.

>he didnt sell 50% of both when they peaked yesterday

user...

me
I bought MYST at ATH
also bought CFI
I figured at least one would do well. but whatever. I'm gonna hodl since it's only been a day. they both have interesting perks so I think they'll moon again.

>selling while you are buying

I invested in the StorJ ICO with Bitcoin near Bitcoin's all-time-high. $0.50 valuation. Veeky Forums mocked me.
Now SJCX is trading at $1.20
:^)

>bought CFI at 17.5k

At least I bought it when I was 12k sat. Imagine those who bought by 16k sat.

why are you saying MYST is a scam? just because the price went down?

This is what happens when you let normies who freak out every time a coin goes down into crypto. OP I suggest you actually research MYST and you'll find out that the coin is very undervalued for what it is. Hold and enjoy the money.

Cool kids lingo:
5% gain = moon
1% drop = scam

>25% loss in MYST
don't buy a coin right when it hits a big exchange
Here's the 1 week chart from liqui, should have bought before Bittrex or waited until it stabilized

you realize you can set a stop order r-right, user?

explain plz

You only lose when you sell. Don't be a weak handed dumbass just cuz you didn't get a lambo on day one. Selling low is literally the opposite of what you should be doing. If you thought it was a good deal at 17k then it's a steal at 10. Buy more to average down your cost basis. Then wait for moon.

Myst is long term hold. Buying a long termer as soon as it hits bittrex is foolish. But not as foolish as selling it during this dip. If you did then congratulations, you got whaled
CFI will go up in a day or too

I'm keeping my MYST 441 bought at 2$53 and I think it will never go this low so.. I'm comfy and waiting for it go to the moon

bought CFI at 27 cents, sold at 43, glad i did.

This makes me happy. I'm not on Liqui so I bought on bittrex after it came back down from the ATH. The bittrex graph showed nothing before that so i was worried it'd dip far more, but judging by your graph i'd say it's pretty close to settling on a new floor. And once it does it'll likely bounce back to the price i bought for.

>scam

Are you retarded?

bought .7 worth yesterday around 3.45 sold at over 4.22 thanks for holding my heavy bags kid.

When the fuck are they gonna fix the wallet on bittrex?

you got jewed

/thread

Just look at my pic and plz dont be rude with me

seriously MYST already mooned and it's not over strap in bitch

got in right away and almost doubled my money on them

in that case would it make sense to buy more during this dip?

im wondering too, i just got some more LTC that I can exchange into BTC and buy some myst right now.

I bought myst at $4.18 or something and sold it at like $4.20 and made a $6 profit or somethin like that last night. thank the lawd i didnt hold it LOL.

MYST isn't at a loss?

OP bought at $4.++, the ATH.

This user might be right, MYST has been suffering from bittrex wallet bullshit for over a day, maybe they will dump, not sure, decent coin anyway don't be scared to hodl

Why the fucks he talking scam ICO, scammed himself chasing rockets

so you're saying that the wallet on bittrex is holding back whales who got in at $1 from dumping all their coins? :o so another massive dip might be coming?

i think op is being sarcastic when he says the word scammed, he's just looking for a way to cope with his losses on a personal level.

GET CANNABIS COIN NOW ITS SURGING

pff noob tactics, I sold at peak and bought at the dip

kek

First thing nobody got in at $1, they got in with ETH which itself had a big run during the locked token period, it's still sitting higher than ICO against the ETH but not by 3x, more like +50% or so.

This ICO didn't suffer from outrageous hype and ridiculous bags of money being thrown at it, it went down while bancor FOMO was in full swing, they collected a sensbile amount over the course of about an hour.

Right now it's $ cap to me looks OK-ish compared to other crypto but maybe slightly higher than I would like, as far as whales dumping they don't have as much room to take it down as it seems, at 0.005 ETH (ICO price) we might see some resistance. It's really going to depend if they're looking in terms of $ or ETH, I would assume more ETH considering it runs on ETH

made money out of CFI but lost all profits and then some with myst. Bought the ATH at 18k, sold at 10k. I know them feels bro, new day though and time to get that money back.

I do agree that MYST is a long term hold and has some great potential. But i'd rather get that money back and then put it back into MYST

stop chasing the motherfucking rockets

why not, its a bull market and im up 300% since i dropped a fair amount into this in may?

Your not going to win all of them

Have literally won all of them

I sold 50% then 90% then got 20% more on the dip.

MYST I might lose, have more than I want and cucked by maintenance at target, riding for a rebound

This is me. I put around 1k USD into both yesterday and have lost a lot. I can only sit here and laugh, I know that shit always goes down when it gets put on an exchange but I just didnt want to risk it pumping. Fucking FOMO got me.

>tfw ICOs are ruining everything and turning cryptos to shit
we have to stop them Veeky Forumsraelis

same here, it hurts so good

Just remember to HODL. If we can manage to do that we will make big gains.

The StorJ ICO was quite successful.
Ironically, Veeky Forums mostly responded to it with ridicule.