Tell me your mid-long term holds. Currently holding btc, eth, gnt, bnt and ans. Looking to put 0...

Tell me your mid-long term holds. Currently holding btc, eth, gnt, bnt and ans. Looking to put 0.5 btc each into two coins.

sia, ark

moon

buy DGB unless you want to stay poor desu

SNGLS
IOTA
TRST

best coins niggers, and no one ever mention them on here. Ya'll short term pump n dumpers goinna be mad when those coins slowly gain, never giving you the opportunity to scream and yell and raging wojaksMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONposts

Long on ANS

zcoin zchash

ARDR

It's the best alt right now. I love how no one is talking about it on here yet

Ark, Bitbay, Blocknet, Shift, WeTrust

underdogs:
Cloak, Rise, Vertcoin

Doesn't work

proud holder of 1 Namecoin. I love you Namecoin.

ARK, RDD, XRP

BS

Waves

LTC my nigga

ANS , XVG, BAY and UBQ.

Am I living a meme with the first 2?

sia

It is very unique and the team is ambitious

u never gonna make it to lamboland with your overvalued highmcap shitcoins that already made everyone rich as fuck.....

Why is anyone holding any of this shit long term? I got some for short term fun, but what is the end game? Do people think this will replace fiat? None of the arguments for why it's better will appeal to normies. Isn't it just going to crash eventualy after being useless for too long?

instant practically free transactions rather than 1% fees and a week wait appeals to normies wtf you on?

>week wait
I assume you forgot about cash and debit, but even with credit cards why does it matter to me if it appears instantly on my account?
>1% fee
BTC has like a $3 fee or some shit, and it's not like companies would reduce prices if they stopped paying visa/master card fees.

You realize you can't ust buy everything with credit cards, right? Many situations you need either a low ACH transfer or expensive wire transfer.

crown, via, blocknet, btc, icn, cfi

So instead of an expensive wire transfer people are going to have an expensive exchange rate and transfer fee and then another exchange? Maybe in like 50 years. But if people still use cash on a daily bases when there is stuff like credit cards that give you 5% cash back then this shit has no future.

>expensive exchange rate and transfer fee and then another exchange
That won't happen when you're paid in ARK.

Wagerr
BitBay
POSW
RLC
BAT
You should also consider Ark. There are others which I can't remember.

ETH, GNT, and ANT

Check out Sia

>ETH
$7 per eth next year

ETH, BTC, Ark, and MYST

got 6.5btc in this shit
Been holding since 16 cents, waiting for $1

why do you have to use this image OP

whats wrong with this image?

My nigga

Sia.

MYST, CFI, STRAT, GNT, ETH