I just have a question for ETHEREUM CUCKS

In about 2-3 hours the chinks will wake up. What do you think they are going to do?

>HOOOODLLL

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

bc.daniel.net.nz/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chinks and Koreans are the ones buying the dip. It's always the americans panic selling ETH.

LTC will moon when this happens.

>ethereum dips
>shit posting beings
>hurr durr sell ur stuff
>epic hodl meme
>ethereum stabilizes for a few days
>goes up $30
>shitposters go back into their holes

Time is a flat circle. I will see you in Carcosa.

now you know why china is shit, even their rich people are retarded.

Why is his head so big

It's filled with hot air.

This man gets it
Idk why people shill/fud top 100 coins on biz. Biz wont sway markets, and they only just fuck neets out of pennies

This is why ethereum will NEVER work
bc.daniel.net.nz/

Did you not even read what i wrote?

I saw ETH rising in my dream

no. i don't care

>Chinese are panic selling
>Americans are panic selling

Pick one. You're obviously just trying to scare people on biz so you can buy the dip.

ETH almost always goes up a bit at night. Koreans can't get enough of the shit.

LTC will rise 25%

>tfw you live in an all-Korean apt building and you don't speak a lick of it but the old man who smokes out behind the garage with you spots you on cryptowatch and gives you a knowing nod

98.0002% chance of AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>for ETHEREUM KEKS.
You mean for /bizraelis who took my advice and bought in continuously since January 2016, and are still buying biweekly?

>chinks
They're Chinese you dumb /poltard trash. And considering how they cornered BTC mining before they're pretty damn smart. I'd guess they're preparing stashes for the switch to proof of stake, or wait... maybe they don't care about the best opportunity for perpetual income in the 21st century. Once ETH goes proof of stake, nobody will sell the principal, only the staked coins. Think about what that will do to demand side.

Dont you fucking cucks see the pattern? This 340-360 phase we've seen the last week is all accumulation. THE PUMP YOU WANT IS NEAR. GET IN NOW. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

Unless you're that one deranged guy who just reposts the same weird anti-ETH memes, I literally can't understand the point of FUDding a coin like ETH.

It's already made a bunch of Veeky Forumsraelis here a ton of money, and gigantic overseas markets are driving its price up week after week.

You're shaking your fist at the incoming tide, OP. Go ahead and do you, I guess... but seriously, why bother?

Hope so starting to get scared about this constant volatility