Anyone buy in?

anyone buy in?

can I send directly from an exchange?

Other urls found in this thread:

wagerr.slack.com/messages
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just bought 250 tokens. Send directly from exchange (Bittrex). If you are planning to buy a lot of them, it's better to buy from a wallet or test with a small amount first (just in case).

Also send from Exchange, worked great. Indeed, try a small amount first if you like :)

I recommend you buy from a wallet. Even if the tokens aren't ERC20 and won't be distributed until ICO ends, buying into ICOs from personal wallets is always the sensible thing to do.

Also, whoever believes in a blockchain betting having a future, you better buy in while you can and fucking HODL. For the sake of your own future self, don't pull thatr dump shit.

cheers anons

sports betting is a huge market, though I don't know how quickly blockchain-based betting would catch on

however as a sports fan I would buy in just to have fun betting on their platform desu, I'm not in it for a quick flip

Not much talk about this one on biz. There's a bit more going on on twitter etc compared to when I got in though. If they can deliver their planned products (on time), this will be very interesting!

Hence why I strongly suggest people to hold. The practicality of the platform will be within the grasp of the users as soon as it is released. The profitability to the initial investors, especially those that are looking to stay in this very long term will be reaping full benefits in years to come once the userbase has grown.

IIRC the global market for the betting industry was $500bil+ per annum. Wagerr needs to capture just a fraction of this and the betting volume would be enough to catapult this platform into serious money. Now if it does more than just a fraction, friend. Imagine that shit.

Betting has historically had a reputation, in many cases justifiably so, as a "shady" activity with unfair fees, stronghanding and illegal activity. Bringing this to the blockchain would cut out ALL of this shady activity as there is simply no room for it - there is just the Wagerr platform and you.

I put in 1 BTC in Round 1. Never felt as good about a project before.

I've been toying with the idea of dumping early, but if 1ST can make it to a dollar and have no software (same position as Wagerr right now), I don't see how this can't.

i bought from 2 seperate exchanges in large amounts and it worked both times (BTC)

btw FUCK ETH this goddamn network congestion from status bagholders cost be a couple thousand today cause I couldn't move my fucking ETH when I knew it was going to crash FUCK

but seriously tho I'm all in on wagerr

i bought 10k shares directly from Coinbase no problem.

Only 4k tokens deep but I'm super psyched.

Also, due to very low congestion during the start of this project's release, staking rewards will be substantially higher as compared to the eventually congested blockchain years down the line.

Whatever amount you hold, staking will be rather highly rewarded! So do it!

how can I do that, I just have 10k but I'm planning to look at them maybe in a couple of years or maybe tomorrow to dump if it goes 10x in the first 2 hours, in both cases I'm interested in that

Just join their slack and ask all your questions, boi.

wagerr.slack.com/messages

130,000 token deep.

Am I going to be rich?

29000 here, I sure hope so.

why is this piece of shit getting posted here so much? do they have a bounty for shilling on this cesspool?

what sort of a cuck would give their money to these scammers

maybe in 3-4 years

My two big plays to lambo land are

wagerr 130,000 Praying for $5-6
Aeternity 120,000 Praying for $30-50

10k here. I can definitely see this reaching 50 cents.

This is the first time ever I've seen Wagerr mentioned on biz. Under the radar for the entirety of the ICO, I'd say. And that ICO is closing the final round very soon now.

130k sounds like you put in around 2+ BTC? If you bought in the first few rounds, that is.

Whatever the case, give it a few years and everyone who still has their ICO tokens will be sipping ayahuasca in Alpha Centauri while riding a giant spaceworm if this project captures even a small part of the global betting industry.

With 130k, the LEAST you should be doing is staking those tokens, m8.

Good luck to all of us!

you are already in lamboland, you can buy a mansion if eternity goes to 30$

Can you explain the staking aspect again? I'm in for 10k tokens but havent quite understood the staking aspect.

>do they have a bounty for shilling on this cesspool?

I'm not shilling it at all. I simply asked 2 questions. Every post on here that isn't outright FUD is a shill post to you? Kill. Yourself.

They will have a local wallet as well. Relatively simple PoS staking method if I recall correctly from the slack.

Put in 120 ish ETH in when you could get 1000 AE for 1 ETH.

Was stressing while ETH rose to $400

Might just end up being the best decision of my life. Feeling better after the 2nd round filled.

I'm going to apply for as many master nodes as I can and get some laptops or RaspberryPis

I was looking at the master node pay outs and they are from $100-$300+ a month. If I could run 5 master nodes that would be amazing.

These ICOs are out of control.

They've raised $15million US.

Why not just run now? Their job is done.. Why waste time on the betting platform now. They're rich.

They took your money and they're running for the hills.

I wouldn't bet on there being considerable payouts in the beginning, while there's little betting activity to generate it off of, man.

Like I said, very long term gains in mind with this one. IF Wagerr manages to eat up even a tiny part of the massive global betting market, expect those Masternode gains to be rather substantial.

Only problem is the rather unique nature of these masternodes. Masternodes need to gather the bet results, preferably using scraping software (which wagerr will also provide) and feed them into the majority consensus Wagerr database, determining what the real results were. They had some system in place to prevent tampering with results, read up on it in their whitepaper. MNs also need to have an average uptime of 99% weekly. As you can imagine, failing to meet these criteria will have one or more of your nodes demoted due to lack of performance.

I like gambling and plan to use their service also.

I like their test wallet! I plan to make bets in Esports. I'm going to be holding until the development is done at least.

I'm actually surprised they're adding the esports betting aspect. That was marked down only as "maybe" but since they secured more than enough funding than they ever expected, looks like they're throwing in the more exotic "sports" too. I like it - competitive gaming to is a massive market.

Do you have discord? I would share a small % of profits for esports tips. I have tips as well.

Because they can make so much more in the gambling market. It's madness how much is out there in that market.