Comfy Ark thread

Comfy Ark thread

Get in Ark bros

>Why are you holding?

>What are you expecting

>Are you enjoying that beautiful wallet?

When's the next release?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jie68JB77os
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829576.msg18785897#msg18785897
youtu.be/CgD4WqHJFtU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tears.

>because the shill was real

>to break even

>not even using that crap

The ones that care about profits left a long time ago.

>because i fell in love with this coin
>nothing, only suffer
>yes

>tfw bought in at 100k sat
>tfw been accumulating more over this dip

i feel so sorry for ark holders. literally the only good thing they can keep telling themselves is "damn, the wallet sure looks sexy though"

>holding
>expecting
slow gainz over the summer. maybe $2 by the end of the year
Yeah its nice

I got my biz payout yesterday and it made me happy. I like that we've built a passive income machine.

Noobs looking for pump and dumps left (hopefully). Those looking for long term steady growth are still accumulating.

>Tfw been accumulating since 17k Satoshi

You're not expecting 10x gains over the course of a week are you?

>only project with mature devs with a history in other crypto projects
>only project with competent and usable code
>only project with a completely transparent roadmap that is constantly updated

See you 3 months

you bought in at 2 dollars?

I genuinely feel sorry for the fools that cannot see past through the FUD. They're gonna be on suicide watch in a year or two.

there is one respected dev on the ark team, the rest are pot heads

It's the norm for developers to smoke pot you pleb. It helps with inspiration, in fact even Vitalik smokes pot. There's a picture of him coding with a pipe in the background...

Lmao you're actually delusional. Jesus Christ.

>Why are you holding?
I wanted to help the Veeky Forums delegate reach rank 51 (and they did, so I just get a weekly payout).

>What are you expecting
Long term hold.
Right now it's a lot like a crypto bank account with a passive interest (that's much higher than a fiat bank). If it's price is stable, it can at least serve as that.

Not really, if I'm not actually doing anything with it in the average case.

moon pls

just dropping in to say that wallet indeed is clean as fuck.

oops 10k

Hahahahahahahahaha

Fucking helll kek

>bought at 9k
>sank everything i have into it
>cant buy more during this dip

someone reassure me that this is the right move
all the fud I've seen the past week is starting to get to me

It is. Just hold on tight, it's an extremely promising coin

You should have seen the FUD around Ethereum back in early 2016 on Veeky Forums

Because I think it's a genuinely interesting project with a lot of promise.

Moon in two years.

Sooo much! Fucking sexy and fast as hell.

Also thanks for the payout yesterday mates!

So I voted for the biz delegate, do I still have to keep my wallet online to earn my stake?

>two years
nigger, i need the $$$ now.
just buy monacoin you fucks, not even halved yet.

ARK needs bigger rewards per block if the devs want to keep the community support going, for instance €700 investment nets you pitiful gains around €10 per month (at current price), which is 1,4%; in crypto terms this is nothing
what's even more alarming is the falling interest in ARK which is present only on 2 exchanges, just look at the decreasing volume
I also don't know why the devs released it so early; DPoS is a very welcome feature but by no means a central selling point - smartbridge - which should've been implemented from the get go
if this goes into production soon I can see it proliferate and make partnerships with normie-friendly payment channels
my patience is running out

just sell me your bags

not quite there yet
I'm merely putting forth imo a valid critique of ARK

Fuck you those bags are mine

Nope.

>because FOMO initially, now because arkbros are the only ones that don't try to dick eachother over 24/7 like other coins
>absolutely nothing but stability and potentially $2 in a year or something
>love the wallet

I will never sell my bags.

>$2 in a year or something
>in a year
that shit better happen by the end of this year

>youtube.com/watch?v=jie68JB77os

This guy can barely answer questions properly or afford a fucking non shit webcam and you are investing in his shit? lmao

>have 5000
>Feel nothing

Bots are fucking the price

Dev said there's a lot of releases coming within the next 6 months so I'll hold my bags gladly until then.
>pro tip, platforms do well in this market
>Ark is a platform

Well you don't need to waste power to stake for ARK.
As for the smartbridge, they said it's going live somewhere between Q3 and Q4 2017. I really don't mind waiting for the tech since it's the coins signature aspect for now, so everyone expects it to be polished as it arrives, it's a long term hold imo anyway.
The only thing I'm kind of pissed about is that it's only on Bittrex and being manipulated as fuck for the last couple of weeks, from what I saw, the devs did what they could on the Polo deal and waiting for a response from them. What you can do to help is to request polo to list this coin.
This project had it's first surge of hype 2 weeks ago and it's natural that it corrects itself after going up 400% in 2 days.
The weak hands will drop off and oh will they cry come winter, but it's a part of the game.

Oh yeah. Ark hasn't even really started yet.

ARK is now as low as it will go. Buy now for easy profits.

We'll build a real ark when this moons, boys, and we'll all be comfy together.

I'll see you there my man.

I'll cook for us

ill let people use my bussy

Are you a grill...?

Gotta say, I don't give a shit about the moon. This is a really neat project with a tight as fuck community. I like you guys.

I do too. Even if it ends up being just another memecoin, this feels like the Veeky Forums of old and the concept being the project is amazing. The slack is friendly too, usually there's a lot of tension in them but everyone is friendly in it

Same.
First fomo, now to enjoy the last place comf on biz.
Have 10k, voting on biz delegate, holding forever

arkbro here too, what is the actual difference between blocknet and ark? should I invest in both?

Idk, to be honest
Theres always that one guy in almost all ark threads mentioning in it.
I hold like 0.15BTC in BLOCK as a hedge, but 10K ark

From what I understand, Blocknet doesn't really have anything close to a working product yet.

i said bussy not pussy

ill b what ever u want me 2 b aslong as we r on the ark

blocknet is a poorly run website with an undetermined amount of anonymous "team members" that have been working on something that is vaguely described to be similar to ARK's Smartbridges for years without any real developments, recognition or collaborative efforts from anyone involved in anything blockchain related.

In the midnight hours you get the occasional pajeet harping that Blocknet is the next big thing...

>bussy
>girl

pick one summer

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829576.msg18785897#msg18785897

Idk, here they say otherwise, I'm not technically capable of assessing that claim, any techbro here to verify that?

Currently holding 9.6k Ark. I'm looking forward to spending my Ark at a PoS in a store in the next 6 years, and swiping my Ark card to pay 1 Ark for my groceries for the week. Yes, I'm really that optimistic.

I actually bought 22.3k Ark when it first hit Bittrex at 7 cents, but it was stagnant for a little while so I shifted it into something else. Literally skyrocketed to 22 cents later that same day (back in April I think). I ended up buying back my current holdings of 9.2k and recently bought another 500 while it's in a dip.

Now I'm never letting go. Again, I expect to be spending it in a grocery store one day. I think it is the chain of all chains and that nothing can really beat it honestly. Connecting blockchains together is simply the most brilliant idea because not everything can be stored on one chain efficiently as we've seen with BTC and we're seeing with ETH RIGHT NOW.

And yes, I fucking love this wallet. Not sure what it will look like after the redesign, but nothing short of a miracle I assume.

The wallet is beautiful. I just keep it running in the background even though my balance is technically zero

I hold 2.2k ark, but this guy lowered my confidence in the project. Hopefully it's one of those "too smart to have social / linguistic skills" cases.

>at current price),
>which is 1,4%; in crypto terms this is nothing
>at current price
See you got your solution in your own post

Holy trinity of long-term gains:

ETH, ARK, ANT

Just buy, hodl, and look back at it in 2 years

Ark for beginners: youtu.be/CgD4WqHJFtU

For any newfriends, this explains things pretty well

This. Getting some tomorrow. I'll start with 1000 and take it from there.

Human praying mantis

>bought 2000
>expect to live off biz paying me

living the dream soon

I'm pretty sure that euros like Francois, Lars, and the Swiss guy are the real brains behind this project. They also have a team of really solid full-stack devs helping.

Their english might not be that great, hence the explanations from Travis, although he's really smart too.

>one pot head
>they are all pot heads

OK

I honestly believe ark could be the last possible chance we will see of eth level gains in crypto and I'm so happy I got in when I did. (Not saying it will, but if they achieve their goals its very possible) It's really new tech (months old) so as a buyer you really shouldn't expect much from them yet but what we do have is amazing even if it is just a wallet. If you look at it from a marketcap perspective ark is tiny so if it does take off the gains will be exponentially huge. Look at the money put into bancor, they are double arks marketcap and they can't even access their tokens yet. Ark has a lot to prove for itself still but if it takes off you literally have a front row seat to jupiter imo.

I don't like how heavily ark is shilled because I think that's what causes all the FUD and hate but it's really not a pump and dump look at the graph for weeks we have been stable in the 28kish-32kish range there's not any massive profit being made by flipping this people are just genuinely passionate about the project and want to get it out there which literally reminds me exactly of the eth hype back in 2016.

This man gets it. I'm not even here to shill this coin because it literally does not need it

I just want to talk with my ARK bros and FUDDERS make a huge effort to come and FUD

Because I have 2k ark in my wallet and I lost the passphrase. I can only just look at it.

The enter that saved crypto

Send it to me and I'll send it back to your new wallet. I'll do it for a 150 ark fee so you know I'm not doing this just to be nice.

How can I contact you?

Since I missed the biz train, what delegate should I join?

any

bro how would he send them without his passphrase...

i didnt think my proposal through

As a poorfag, I really hope this to be true.
Such a shame I learned about ARK this late.

We'll see what happens to my 20 bucks in a couple of years.

I really hope that the devs keep working on this and market it really well because it has the chance really take off. If they can get a MVP of smartbridge and then get like 5m for marketing we would be set

The way they pitch the smartbridge makes it seem doable. I believe in Francois his reputation is riding on this and he won't deliver anything subpar

I know that the 'sleek wallet' meme is shat on around here but when you compare it to ETH, XRP or even BTC solutions, it really shows you how competent he is. No other project has much of anything to show, so you need to grab onto what you can.

Was that typo deliberate to fuck with people or what?

it was an accident and i didnt want to derail the thread. it's because the next word I had to type started with a 'w' that my brain malfunctioned oh well

Here's what Im holding. Some real OG gave it to me.

How long before ark hits 1btc do you think? How long before I am rich?

You're deluded if you think this will reach BTC levels unless they pull of some amazing partnerships and the tech becomes ubiquitous

Cant a nigga have his dreams

Dumping Ark memes

at least you arent a nocoiner anymore

dream big

Decided to make a dedicated thread to dump my ark memes

Holding 1k, only bought to help the Veeky Forums delegate. I like this coin, it brought us together for a change :)

>one pot head that runs his own pot business and was also a fucking navy seal

ark FUD is delusional

>Why are you holding?

I like the idea, and think the logo and marketing is really clever-- there are some powerful symbols in the logo: the arrow pointing upward, general triangular shape, and the pyramid with the top portion separated. The name ARK even goes along with the idea, which is to save us from a flood of shitcoins. The guy on the team who helped develop stuff for the EU and NATO helps lend credit, which is nice.

>What are you expecting?

I think within a few years if not sooner the price could reach anywhere from 5 to 10 dollars, which is a conservative estimate on my part. If the developers really deliver and the idea actually works and has use, we could easily see higher prices.

Yes, I like keeping it open and looking at it from time to time...I don't think it's quite as sleek as Exodus, but it's nice.

On a side note, Ark seems to have found a nice base around 70 cents so I would advise anyone thinking about getting in to do so now before the next moon mission, and for my fellow Arkbros to continue accumulating.

Someone should make a coin called Bunker, to guard against the dollar crash.

I pray to god there's no news before this weekend. I got 12 LTC hitting my account Friday that I'm gonna dump straight into more ARK unless there's a very immanent moon mission with another coin.

Nothing imminent. Give it 2 - 3 months

>Why are you holding?
Love the concept and think it has long term potential.

>What are you expecting
Slow long term growth hopefully peaking around $10.

I love the wallet nearly as much as I love the biz delegate, thanks for the huge returns guy.

Just waiting for NMC to peak so I can reach my 10k ARK goal.

How do you do dpos mining with ARK? I went and voted for a delegate, but I haven't gotten the ARK tokens yet.

Different delegates have different payout times, some are daily while others are weekly. Wait a week and if you get nothing change delegate.

What delegate do you recommend I vote for? I want the fastest payout.

Not going to name him here as the more people that use a delegate the less of a cut everyone gets.
I will tell you that "biz" the Veeky Forums delegate pays better than every other delegate I have tried but it's weekly. To give you some idea I was getting 1.8 daily with my guy but now I'm getting 17.5 weekly with "biz".

So all I do is add the delegate on Vote and then vote, and I am done, correct? I voted 2 days ago for "quarkpool" and lost 1 ARK. Can I vote for biz now or will I lose some potential gains from quarkpool when they pay me, like I've read from elsewhere?

Anyways, I think Decred's PoS voting system, with live tickets that go into mempool, is a bit more intuitive than ARK's Dpos system.

>untick current delegate
>search delegates for "biz"
>vote
It will cost you 1 ARK to unvote and 1 to revote, I have no idea if you get any coins you are owed.

I voted for the delegate 2 nights ago, and it's not appearing in my wallet anymore.

Not to be a dick, but I'm also pissed I lost 5 ARK for adding extra password to my wallet...

Yeah the fees add up if you don't have much. I just checked my wallet and my vote isn't showing either, I'll just wait for payday and see what happens.