HURR DAY TRADING IS BAD

>HURR DAY TRADING IS BAD

Tell me why I shouldn't daytrade based on bollinger bands indicating when to buy and sell. It looks flawless.

The more people do it the less it works. Now delete your post, you fag.

>It looks flawless
Kek. How is your first month on Veeky Forums you fucking faggot?

what website is it?

OP the part of THE SYSTEM
hanting for lowers

Cuz you would've sold at 17:00 while you should've hedl.

i just hodl.

but what is sell?

Wrong more people more trend more pattern the more ta works

its what you do so you don't baghold ever

how do bollinger bands indicate a buy/sell? on what time period chart?

kek it looks flawless in retrospect.

If I went through and put buy and sell arrows on every top and bottom on an old chart it also looks flawless.

You should.
Only idiots think daytrading is bad.
Why just last night some tard came on crying about how daytrading was a great evil because, like every other dumbass that says it, he thought daytrading was just clicking buy and sell at random on 100 times an hour.

When you daytrade, with an initial investment of $1000 all you need to do is make a measly 2% on each trade, and you're a millionaire in a year. I guess 2.5% because of the trade fees.
Holdtards don't understand the power on compound interest, or they're delusional so they think that their one coin out of the 500 or whatever is the one that will go up 100,000% or something.

It's very simple buy low sell high. The mantra has never been buy and don't sell.

I mean, to be fair my own pic contradicted me since as another user said if one had bought at 1700 you'd be shit out of luck

except with bitcoin

traders BTFO

Could you elaborate on daytrading practices and strategy (I assume on bittrex) or a source of learning you trust?

This is spot on.

A good day trader is waiting 99% of the time. Preferably algorithmically-assisted waiting so he doesn't have to spend all day flicking through charts.

It's like fishing.

Bollinger Bands don't apply to crypto.

You need to use more than just the raw BB. Some cryptos need to have values adjusted. Some scales for alts are shit. It's not a cooking recipe, unless you can program like a god.

So a trader who uses this strategy would sell at 7:00 while price is still going up until 9:00 and even more to 17:00.

At 13:00 you would sell since it breaks median but it's going up.

Lots of lots stuff like this and I picked a random chart.

>PROFFIT
oh boy

This one is from Litecoin. If it can't follow one of the most stable coins, then I don't know.

no, isn't it fucking obvious that the rise there is different from the sharp spikes out of band?

like they're so unbelievably different and it's SUCH a common pattern when a coin is pumping, you have to be fucking retarded not to see it

in combination with the fact that pumps generally happen at set times through the day, you should EASILY make bb trades

for example: cripple. Last 2 weeks. Pumps every night at 5 pm-7pm ish. drops a little.

We just saw this.

then overnight EST, it moons. Sell at 8~ am. rebuy at 2-3pm before the cripple pump at 5pm.

Make BB trades in the middle of those time frames.

Easy as fuck.

shut the fuck up STOP TALKING ABOUT THE BOLLINGER BANDS

A man can see a rabbit in a graph with the TA if he wants.

You know this to be true.

No, fucking retard. The second whales realize you are doing this, and believe me they fucking do, they do the opposite to beat you and everyone starts doing the opposite, til the whale goes back to doing the opposite of that. The whales are always 1 step ahead of you.

That's why you buy and hold.

Pseudo math

Ta works as pseudo science like astrology.

It works in crypto due to it's wild wild west markets,and people seek a strategy,so they use ta. The more people use ta the more the patterns and trends happen where ta works

what site is that?

you can stay a pleb if you want, I don't really care.

Fact is it fucking works. It's not all gambling. You are delusional if you think otherwise. The market is manipulated. There's a reason why there are famous traders with patterns named after them. There's a reason why warren buffets exist.

Feel free to refuse to learn and just dismiss it because you're too stupid and lazy to understand TA though, not my money.

that graph doesn't have the indicators for bollinger rules when you should buy or sell

Nigger, I don't think you know what bollinger bands actually are.

that actually has the M indicating its going down, so for your graph it would work

This. Pic related is a typical hodler.

FUCKING STOP IT REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

>whales care about 1 small fish
???????????

A jew will literally murder a child for a single shekel if they think they can get away with it.

>then overnight EST, it moons. Sell at 8~ am. rebuy at 2-3pm before the cripple pump at 5pm.

But if what you say is true, shouldn't it get pumped right now?

What time zone are you talking about when you say 2-3pm? EST?

wrong, you dont sell because it surpasses the upper band, you sell once the green candles above the band turn red or fall back down. So in this example you would sell at around 9-930. Then you wiould buy just after 14 when it bounces off the middle line for two confirmation candles. Then you would sell at like 16-1630 once it goes red and below the band again. Sure you miss out on some money with this method but it hedges against your FOMO and trying to call tops and call bottoms will lose you more money than you are "missing out" on

Oh really.

I can find literally 15 charts in a minute where Bands don't apply but that won't change your minds so be it.

You're a literal brainlet who doesn't understand how mass psychology forms quantifiable patterns

Oh wow, so you sell when the pump turns red and it starts to dip?

Didn't know that before the Bands.

that's called a bollinger band breakout, one of the best indicators there is

I have a question about boiler bands. If im using a 30min chart, what would be a good period for the bands?

how about keltner channels instead?
that's what i've been using

please tell me more

>psychology
>most traders are bots
>robot psychology

well its once it turns red back into the scope of the bands, the other parts of the trade are more difficult to time, bollinger bands are a helpful tool but should not be taken too literally, they give you a good guideline to help you pick key reversals though. I use them in combination with candlestick patterns in order to find resistance/support areas easier. I wouldn't just automate anything based on this though.

>citation needed

Who programs the bots?

This

So fucking what? It's not like he would have lost all his money. He wouldhave just missed out on some profits. You can't always win more and more. It's a good strategy and since the price is always ondulating, he would have bought in later.

What the fuck? You retards are acting like Bollinger bands are some sort of secret...

they are to newfags, thats why people need to shut the fuck up about them

thanks for the explanation user, i will try to make my next trades considering this, so far i've mostly used ema 15/30 and volume as indicators

>warren buffet
>day trading
please explain

all those are lagging indicators m8. They can't predict the future and rarely do what you want

quant researchers

'traders' are just 'system watchers' in the top prop firms and quant hedge funds these days - the bulk of the pnl split... after paying the founder/partners... goes to the researchers not the guys watching the screens/babysitting the algos

Enjoy getting raped by taxes, faggot

Fucking kek

>He dont know whales eat krill