RIP BANCOR

Heavily centralized
Can create Tokens out of nothing
Can destroy YOUR Tokens whenever they want
Can freeze YOUR Account transactions at any moment

TRY TO CLAIM YOUR ETH BACK, IT'S A MAJOR FUCK UP.

DON'T USE BANCOR. EVER.

I REPEAT, DON'T USE BANCOR.

medium.com/unchained-reports/bancor-unchained-all-your-token-are-belong-to-us-d6bb00871e86

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/6i6aco/bancor_is_flawed/dj3yqyi/
reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/6i6aco/bancor_is_flawed/dj40bdd/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a shitcoin in disguise. Just like most hyped up ICOs.

>has a price floor set at ICO price
My only regret is not putting in more.

You people are stupid.

Also, I should add, it was literally the only ICO where I felt they would let everyone in instead of just the big fucking whales.

>All this FUD
anyone who's been in crypto more than one year knows that when there is so much FUD, it means the coin will pump like nothing ever pumped before.
Either way I have a lot of screencaps to shove up your nose when it happens. Thanks for adding one more OP.

What FUD?
Analysis of buggy and malicious code is not FUD, it's essential to keep the blockchain ecosphere healthy and free of bubbles & scams like this.

Bancor has now been debunked from every perspective possible. Those who can't understand code are the only ones buying this SCAM.

Fortunately, the article explains in simple terms why Bancor SHOULD BE AVOIDED COMPLETELY.

I don't like Bancor (so I just don't buy it and mind myself), but this is truth.

It's like the Veeky Forums shill anti correlation factor, the BSACF, is a real thing

this

Thanks for investing in BNTand help us enslave the WG again.

T. Juice

Can't wait to see all the wojak suicide threads.

This.

It is as simple as:

BNT owner is a wyte g? --> Delete all tokens
BNT owner is chosen ppl? -->Create tokens

there's no malicious or buggy code, and your post is comedy gold. Added to the screencap ;)

>there's no malicious or buggy code
clearly you're trolling, sir

Quote from Nick Johnson of Ethereum:
"...one point that struck me as legitimately unfair was the criticism of the quality of the code. I don't know what code they were reading, but the Bancor code I audited is some of the best and most clearly written Solidity code I've seen."

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/6i6aco/bancor_is_flawed/dj3yqyi/

you niggers are so ignorant it's cringeworthy
reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/6i6aco/bancor_is_flawed/dj40bdd/

I'm gonna laugh my ass off watching that shitcoin tank. Bancor shills are so fucking annoying.

NOBANCS BELIEVE THE TEZOS SHILL FUD KEK
After being BTFO the article writer admits he doesn't have time to do a thorough review but posted it anyway.

what is BAT, what is MYST, there are some good tokens

when threads like these pop up you have to think why was it written. there is always a selfish intent. bancor is going to pump and everyone knows it

You're right. The fact that they didn't share this information about their code with investors isn't malicious at all

>Shockingly, the team can DESTROY any tokens FROM ANY ACCOUNT, at any time. Once again, Bancor’s “changer” product requires the ability to programmatically destroy tokens sent to its contract, so there has to be a functionality to destroy tokens—but it could be easily limited to destroying only tokens sent to that contract. Instead, the team has the power to pick any account’s tokens and destroy any amount of them, at any time, for any reason.

> However, for some reason, the team has the ability to create new tokens arbitrarily, for whatever reason they choose.

shill harder

OY VEY DELETE THIS

DELET THIS

I don't agree this is a death knell for BNT, or proof that it's a conspiracy, but it was a damn good read, and I appreciate you posting it!

Lmao you shills need a discord or something.

right back at ya buddy

S..stop making sense user!

Don't you think it's a serious problem when the sole point to invest in a project is to dump it once said project is released?

Don't get me wrong, I made some money on PnD... but this is getting ridiculous. What kind of fucked up business model is that? This is pure speculation and it definitly won't end well...

Don't you see the whole cryptoscammery is all about that. The technology could be useful but in no way or shape that we see today.

Most coins def are. Some coins aren't. The trick is finding the ones that aren't and put them in your iron grip