u fucks
shoutout to my peers that listened and knows the true value of this coin

it still hasnt halved so you arent late to the moon mission

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=monacoin
coinatmradar.com/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=J---aiyznGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I bought in when I first saw you shilling about a week ago and I'm up 75%. Thanks user!

its only up from here

I'm up 150% from buy in. Is there a target or is it just gonna keep going? What's the news from Japan?

fuck we are still 3 weeks from halving
it's about to get crazy

news idk
but the fiat exchange shot up too

Can you give a quick rundown on Mona? I only know that it's popular in Japan, and it has a cat on it. What makes it special? Why is it mooning?
I'm looking it up myself too, but I'm always curious about Veeky Forums opinions.

how to buy monacoin if im a newfag?

community has stuck with it since 2014, focused on it.
actually use it as a currency.
build apps and plugins around it.
they actually use it for tipping, fees are low because segwit.
halving in about 24 days.

look at askmona.org
monappy.jp

20% of the coins are owned by one man

Thank you, sounds very good, and I like what I've seen so far online too. I'm going to buy at a good moment

you might be able to get a dip around 20k
maybe

pls respond

Am I too late to the party on this one?

>20% of the coins are owned by one man
>this isn't just the norm

bittrex
bleutrade
livecoin

if you live in japan go to a monacoin atm they have like 100

I've been in on this for two weeks. Glad it's starting to pay off.

buy moon coin now

some lessons need to be learned the hard way

My advice is to lurk more before buying any coins other than BTC.

Personally, I believe in Mona for a number of reasons. But if you don't know how to look up which exchanges a particular coin uses you really aren't ready to trade.

halving isn't for another 3 weeks or so
it's going higher....

my god look at the volume.
coinmarket cap isn't even reporting the 5 million from the japanese exchange because they don't have trade fees.

So the price would presumably double upon halving supply?

me too! Thanks senpai~

Holy shit i knew i recognized that name

Thanks for reminding me OP, i mined this coin on its release day overnight and then forgot about it. Just dug up my wallet, I got 1100 coins!

Might just hold them and see how much they're worth in a year

I want to kill myself. I started with 9 and a half Monas I got from you though giveaways and that wasves trade. I've been day trading ever since and got up to 279 sats and at a point even bought up to 14 monas which I sold. Now it was about to skyrocket. I bought at 20170 sats and sold at 20700 sats thinking that I could make a little profit before it mooned. And then it went straight up. I ended up buying at fucking 27k sats for fucking 9.8 Monas and now it fell for 25k sats. I'm not selling but I just wasted all the days I used day trading because I wanted a little more profit.
I'm a fucking nigger head

newfags reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

279k sats actually, began with about 100k

Well fuck me
Sorry I didn't listen
I really did want to buy but my order didn't get filled back when it was around 130k sats and I forgot about it after that

ty user

so i just buy btc, then exchange them for mona??

>so i just buy btc, then exchange them for mona??
You're too fucking stupid to google for half an hour and want to spend money on something you obviously do not understand at all?
I hate uneducated pieces of shit like you.

is this ur first cryptocurrency or something

fuck these ants
i'm in

why u triggered??

yes

no there is just always a buildup to the hype
then it comes tumbling down for a bit
then if the coin has any value... which this one does... it will correct and move back up gradually

fuck off. stay away from my pure japanese coin with your fat mongrel hands

>this projecting

fuck off
literally just asking for help cause i haven't been on Veeky Forums for years,

>literally can't google
what the fuck are you doing old man?

If you need this much help, go to reddit. not an insult at all.

All you had to do was type MonaCoin into google and click the first link

>girl with guitar
>capo
EVERY FUCKING TIME KEK

should I wait for it to dip? This is a big jump it, so it probably will right??

got $20 a few days ago because it looked promising but I wasn't sure yet. ended up selling it for ANS because even the shills were saying that it wasn't going to moon and was just supposed to be a secure investment, and what the hell is "steadily rising" supposed to get me with $20. rip

twitter.com/search?q=monacoin

I said it would have some steady rise before mooning which happened

it was the shill thread like 3 days ago, not yesterday

oh well, lesson learned for me. maybe I'll get more when it dips.

>happened
I don't think this one is done for a long shot. Fully betting it goes 4 - 7x rests around here or so after a big selloff. Look at the history.

Well whatever I bought all in at 25015 sat
Please don't let me down, let the steady increase continue forever.

I'm really just wary about this coin since I can't really do any research or anything on it, all the useful info is in a foreign language.

NEM is cuter tbqh

i tried to get into btc before it skyrocketed but no site was helpful.
thought with monacoin rising anons would be more helpful, but w/e

posted a thread on monacoin this morning when price .00018. an hour later some whale came in and said "i dont give a fuck" and market ordered 50btc clearing like 20 levels of the order book and ran price all the way up to .00033. For anyone asking if its too late to get in, the answer is NO. this whale juat market bought up to .00033 on over 5obtc. monacoin will be above $3 in a few weeks. mark this post.

Bought some mona last night before sleep. I trust the nips more than chinese ants

guys am I finally on a moon mission?

Was gonna wait more, but I can't argue with quads. I'm going in again.

monacoin gods have blessed us

Sigh, bought at 10k before you fucks were even talking about it and sold at 13k because le impatient hands
Gotta stop jewing myself out of easy profit like that :'(

>ant cartoon heads and cat mask animus
>this is the state of crypto in the year 2017
So what's going to happen when the weeaboos are the new financial elite? You guys better make catgirls a reality.

nekopara is our whitepaper

ANS logo is pretty much a normal logo in china, it's like how the west likes sleek designs

monacoin was made in 2014 and is literally based off of a meme, imagine dogecoin if doge was liked across pretty much all of america and never got old, of course it's gonna get an animu mascot

this looks life a definition pump and dump, it literally only went up because someone threw 50btc at it

it's a good coin, don't get me wrong, but I'm still cautious. the only thing that'll make it go up in the near future is the halving.

It is known.

9:30AM in tokyo. It begins

No it is time for the NEETs who trade this to clock in for the night

Tell me, how does this look like to you all long term? Something I should add to my filthy gaijin portfolio - the ANS ride and it's ups and downs is getting me sicker than a badly made Chinese rollercoaster.

I bought some, my cat just passed so I cant pass on anything cat related.

*creates meowcoin*
*creates nekocoin*

I just bought bitcoin today and I can't buy any of these altcoins until my account gets approved or coinbase gives me my coins by next week.

There has to be a faster way to actually buy these coins. All of them require that you already have some bitcoin to trade or some shit.

bitcoin atms and localbitcoins

Fuck it I'm in

Holy shit, there's actual physical atms for bitcoins?

there's like three around the dc area

coinatmradar.com/

I have the cute coins you gave me

Moving to Japan

m.youtube.com/watch?v=J---aiyznGQ

BUY GODDAMNIT

will buy before halving

This coin is tanking HARD now. I need to get out while it's still worth something.

:)

GET CANNABIS COIN

Idiots.

okay it's correcting a bit, might hold for a bit. I need more Mona images

just sold :)

see you next time!

Sepsi :DDDDDD
Also the ~8 Monas u traded with me are 315k sats right now we need to have a talk soon