WHY WAS MY THREAD DELETE HOW DO I GET MONEY BACK FROM ROBINHOOD IT SAYS I CANT TRANSGER TO MY BANK BUT I HAVE OVER 500$...

WHY WAS MY THREAD DELETE HOW DO I GET MONEY BACK FROM ROBINHOOD IT SAYS I CANT TRANSGER TO MY BANK BUT I HAVE OVER 500$ ON IT I FUCKING HATE STOCKS FUCK STOCK REEEEEEE

time to end it all

CAN I GET A FUCKING HELPFUL REPLY FOR ONCE FUCK YOU

>he fell for the stocks meme

post your BTC wallet, I might have something to spare :^)

poor broke ass faggot

calm the fuck down, just go through their support,

1E48d2T3j3hiLoHY1FGHsQ1ur46nYBwfhu

im having a rlly bad day

sent

Go to Account, scroll down to Withdrawable Funds and check that it is above 0. The money needs to be in your account for atleast 7 trading days since first deposited and must remain uninvested for 3 trading days before withdrawable. Then you can transfer back which I think takes a few days too. It's all a pain

get fucked. don't throw your money into a scam website next time, dumbass.

>scam
Explain.
Where did the $500 come from?
There's time requirements on withdrawals and such.
Your question is probably answerable by fucking Google.

people are this retarded on biz

lol stocks. imagine all those crypto gains you could be making with that 5 hunnid

So what are your long term plans? When you sell back coins, do you guys put that into a 401k or something? If you goys took some of your cryptogains and invested in a dividend stock with positive cash flow in the food, utilities, or other recession proof stock, you could leave it to compound and spend the interest if you ever don't break even.

Just saying, it's good to have a backup plan that grows while you're not using it.

Also, what do you guys look for in crypto to cause you to buy?

I'm a nocoiner looking to get in on crypto so I could do what I said above and never have to work no matter what happens.

Everything dealing with stocks and banks takes 3 days to settle you fuckwit. It's the entire reason crypto was created.

I don't understand, sell back coins? As in, withdrawing?

He's asking how you get from Chuck E. Cheese tokens to retiring early.
How you get usable currency.

I persnally sell on bittrex and trade occasionally and then eventually sell it all into BTC, then send it over to coinbase, even though its a high fee i throw it into my paypal and buy everything i want. U also have the option of direct deposit, but anything over 10k looks fishy so when you cash out gains over that u wana donit over time in increments.

fucking neck yourself

Well, exchanging back for USD, I mean

Thx brada.