BAD GOY!

BAD GOY!

How dare you criticize our 150 million dollar project with problematic facts without running it by us first?! We will have your head!

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/unchained-reports/bancor-unchained-all-your-token-are-belong-to-us-d6bb00871e86
blog.bancor.network/this-analysis-of-bancor-is-flawed-18ab8a000d43
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What a shitshow... feel bad for everyone that bought this scam. It's already making noise in the cryptoworld for the bad reasons.

Why do jews always want to control everything?

Its all overshadowed by how badly status FUCKED every non whale person with their ICO

never bet against the Jew, The Jew always wins.

can't wait to read their point by point "debunking"

i'm pretty sure they are going to just end up digging themselves into a deeper hole

ITS LIKE ANOTHER SHOAH

If you guys can't see how unprofessional this company is, then you deserve to lose all your money with them.

It's not FUD when it's true

But who cares the juice already got millions, and the blockchain contracts have backdoors that allow them to do whatever they want with it, heck some guys already found missing ETH on the etherscan tx

Dumb white goyim never learn

I will never sell my xrp

just imagine if no "point by point debunk" even comes out tomorrow, then the alarm bells are really going to start ringing

Holy shit I almost bought this. Thank god ETH is a shitcoin and didn't transfer my payment.

>DISRESPECTFUL
>SHAMEFUL

SHAME ON YOU GOY. DON'T QUESTION THE CHOSEN.

>yfw tomorrow is today

medium.com/unchained-reports/bancor-unchained-all-your-token-are-belong-to-us-d6bb00871e86

LOOK EVERYONE he posted the article by the coloured coin shill again :^)

That Emin guy is a computer science professor at Cornell.

He's right, Bancor is shit

Still no response from Bancor.

LOL

Use it for the upcoming rialto ICO. XRP purchases will have priority.

>actual bancor dev posting on Veeky Forums
Is that how desperate you scammers are?You already have your 150 million...you wanna eat a piece and leave the cake whole?

I didn't send my ETH to the Bancor ICO because I figured it was shit... but it seems like shitty ETH-based ICOs also hurt the price of ETH.

It's a lose-lose situation.

The creator of Bancor himself is a known crook. Of course it's a fucking scam.

Not only that my friend, Emin Gün is the guy that found out the DAO bug, and caused the ETC fork, guy is a legend.

But it seems bancor instead of responding appropriately are just attacking Gün.

>you wanna eat a piece and leave the cake whole?

>bitcoin

He's a dumbass who fuds literally everything, of course he's going to be right about one thing.

does anyone know when that "point by point" debunking is supposed to be posted?

Same time they drop tokens on exchanges. aka never

Because with you Jews you lose.

>not judging the substance of the article in itself but making assumptions of its accuracy based on the author's credits
Just because he discovered the bug in DAO doesn't mean he knows everything and is always right, the sheeple sure do eat it up just because of that though.

>"he's a legend"
t. Emin

Who cares dude

When can i dump this shit and get my money back

because of their massive inferiority complex

What's wrong with FUDing everything when nearly all coins out there are total trash?

Bancor holder confirmed

This is true. I'm in fact a shill paid directly by (((them))). I don't even care anymore, I might as well reveal it. They are making massive payouts to us for controlling the damage online.

>hesrightyouknow.jpg

>everything
pls find him posting tezos fud

This guy has every reason to FUD bancor. He is tezor backer. BNT is a shitshow but this guy is not trustable as well.

>pointing out flaws is now FUD

I hope bancor crashes and burns

I was going to refute you but then realized that you should take every coin with a grain of salt.
People like to meme about that piramid picture but we really are scraping whatever the whales decided to do

>Implying a tezos conflict of interest

Please explain to me how Tezos is in direct competition with Bancor.

>i cant into colloquiallisms

That retard pepe is you, user

I'm kinda scared
BNT can easily become the world currency

It's basically like the us dollar backed by gold(eth) right now

Must be time for the devs to go on vacation for a few months

Tezos is competitor to eth. This guy fuds everything related to eth

The colloquialism you were shooting for is "he wants to have his cake and eat it too". Not sure what your bastardized translation is from, but it's not an English saying I've ever heard.

I don't think Tezos is in any danger against ETH in the current ICO landscape

I know you aren't a paid shill, you're just a little shit who has some bancor and trying to protect your pathetic little stake from becoming worthless (whenever the jews finally let you sell it)

I hate jews for so many reasons but this gives me one more

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWNNNNNNNN

>people listen when someone has credibility
Imagine that.

lol bancor are getting mad

OY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

yeah and just because someone scammed doesn't mean they will scam again

what happened

>(((Emin Gun Sirer))))
>goy

pick one and only one

>That second post

OY VEY G*D'S CHOSEN PEOPLE ARE GETTING NERVOUS

There are people who traded an extremely valuable resource (eth) for something with unknown value, despite knowing it was a Israeli project.

You greedy dumbasses get everything you deserve, pol is ALWAYS right.

same. i bought into the hype but the transaction failed. thank god

because:

This, what the fuck? They sound like Veeky Forums shitposters.

Hahaha blaintent Jewing. They are fucking asking for another hollocaustor. I mean cmon you'd think after they fucked up with Hilary they'd back off a little but nooooooooooooooo

is BNC officially the most triggered of all coins/tokens? I have a feeling this saga is just beginning.

Well, they did win 150 million.

HELP I NEVER BOUGHT AND I AM HONESTLY FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW, I FEEL LIKE I AM GOING TO KILL MYSELF

FUUUUUUUUUUCK

FUDsters BTFO

blog.bancor.network/this-analysis-of-bancor-is-flawed-18ab8a000d43

NoBancs are genuinely on suicide watch

>people were actually dumb enough not to buy the bancor ICO

goodluck getting any under $1000 brainlets

Bancor ICO shills
>It's got the guy who made the Euro
>He's a ""consultant""
>It's mentioned in the UN papers

sorry i haven't read anything about bancor

how do you use it exactly

and what do you use it for?

Did you even read the whitepaper of the shitcoin you bought

BNT is designed to not appreciate or depreciate fast, AND it will start at ICO price so yeah,what you said made no sense

High schizophrenia