How is this good? Full of pajeets

How is this good? Full of pajeets

"Hello kind sir can u donate me sum BTC"

>buying literal shitcoins

Holy shit we are gonna be rich desu

tank yuu, com agan

1 billion new buyers

Where can I buy gulab jamun coins? I want spicy farts and gains

Someone needs to develop an alt where miners tattoo wallet QR codes on their asses and scan them inside toilet bowl scanners to solve blocks. You could probably get state sponsorship.

destined to fail. pajeet will never poo in loo.

They don't use toilets in India, silly, they use street

Maybe they can pool together all their money and buy 1 whole bitcoin?

India is a very corrupt country where politicians make promises like "I'll give you guys X for free if you vote for me" and then they legitimately do follow up on the promise, but are corrupt in other areas

"Pajeets" and these other retarded racist names Veeky Forums gives them (they tend to be amazing happy people who have dealt with a lot of shit as a group and survived well), are a very important force in the world and a huge aspect of the world economy. If they get into crypto more, this will objectively be positive. Because of their collective disdain for centralized government economic measures, crypto is perfect for them

I'm not Indian but this is what I've gathered from my conversations with them

This is excellent news

its fucking hard to make online purchases with a credit card in India. There are 3d verifications and shit and sometimes they ask you to physically go to the bank in order to sign forms.

Crypto is going to be fucking HUGE there

>4th most Billionaires
>12 most Millionairs
>more than Korea

Any injection of new money is a good thing right.

>bitcoin becomes legal in india
>massive amount of india call centers focus on calling people to tell them they have a windows virus and they can fix it if they receive a few satoshis

Sick of Pajeets infesting and ruining everything. First call centers and IT and sites like Elance, now they want to sneak into crypto. If at least their skills are superb it would justify their existence, but no.. shitty English, accent, coding skills, logic... Can't they just fuck off? All they do is leech off of someone else's idea. Annoying faggots.

YES! BEEN WAITING FOR THIS RULING FOR MONTHS!

Dude shut up

Indians don't have "shitty coding skills" it's just that there are TONS of them who are programmers so you're more exposed to the bad ones. There are probably more excellent Indian programmers than American programmers in general

My entire team is 90% Indian and they're all way smarter than me and make $250k+/yr because they're the best.

Fuck all of that. We just want them to buy our bags and pump our coins.

>long winded post praising indians
>"I'm not Indian"

you're not fooling anyone, pranjeep

t. arjun patel

Fuck off with your globalist views. What you like are obedient wageslaves, which Indians are. But exceptionally good skills? There's nothing an Indian can do that any other race can't. Indians have very little inventions under their belt, most of which are bullshit religions and yoga. Stop putting these literal street shitters on a pedestal, you think you're doing them a favor but you just want to exploit them through their cheap labor, you cheap ass turd.

I highly doubt 7/11 is paying your brothers $250k, gamesh.

I know a bunch of neets who get their info from /pol/ probably won't believe me, but this is huge news.

India has legendary corruption of banks & government AND a huge number of engineers/techies, so crypto will be huge there.

No, I'm not an Indian. In fact, I would never stay in an Indian-owned motel. So, kind of a racist I guess. But also not an idiot. This is big news.

Nah, it wont be big because they already have Swarm City.

Sup Ranjal how's the weather on the old shitting street?

how soon do you think before their impact is felt?

beats the fuck out of me

Is it a senario where everyday after tonight is possibly the time or is there some sort of delay time when they write and enact laws over there

I highly agree sir

I am not indian man but what you say true very much

>mfw itt