What went wrong with XBY? After the dev's embarrassing public meltdown...

What went wrong with XBY? After the dev's embarrassing public meltdown, it seems the coin has dumped and now it is only worth 650 sat (it was worth 1,400 sat only two days ago). Srsly what went so horrifically wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iS8mrflAU2M
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LordOfTheFliesCoin

What public meltdown?

Numerous red flags + Maniacal project manager + Anonymous shady Lead dev + more numerous red flags + big supporters being booted = failing coin

Even if XBY is not a scam (which I'm sure it is) it will never succeed just due to the toxic community around it. As long as that autistic man child heads the project its doomed. A coin needs a good community and XBY's as toxic as it comes.

youtube.com/watch?v=iS8mrflAU2M

dumping over a website that is completely unrelated to the reason XBY is such a promising investment: the tech

at least the event gave use a bit of a wake up call and there has been a community overhaul

cheap coins as well, definitely buying if it gets in the 400-500 range

now if only they changed their logo to pic related, we could take a more professional tangent, but ccrev will never allow it because of his ego

>toxic community
spend some time on the slack, yes there are some children there, but have you seen the new webdev channel? professional developers offering their assistance for free, almost everyone extremely passionate about the project, etc

that's a toxic community to you?

The little teenagers in their mom's basement on 4 chan always amuse me with their scam accusations. They will be buying in high once nodes go live.

I was there in the Slack for the entire debacle. No one wants to discuss anything negative, people get shouted down, no one criticizes anything or else they are a fudder and should get booted.

Poutino offered the best advice out of anyone and he got banned

Seedit was constantly shouted down by idiots

But none of this matters because like it was said before in the thread its most likely an inside job. Bitmox proves everything.

Now get your scammy coin off of biz

XBY community is most positive community i have encountered in crypto. Web devs are stepping up left and right to make a profesdional site.

shh let him wallow in his confirmation bias

HAHHAHAHAHAHHA WAT

did you not see the 200 % dump. if you put 1000 bucks into xby last week you would have 300 right now.

You are literally the embodiment of the sell low buy high philosophy congratulations

>price low = bad coin stay away!

The problem is that they shouldn't have to "step up" to make a professional web site. It should have been a priority from the get go

You are literally the embodiment of a retarded shill reeeeeee

XBY has one of the most ignorant communities I've seen this year, bar the few trying to look out for others it is filled with marks. The understanding of business, tech, finance and economics is non existent. It seems mostly desperate probably poorfags having faith this CCR will save their lives. The talk is all about $1 or $10 prices, if you ask for so much as a basic reason for these price predictions you will probably be banned. CCR has told them this will be the biggest thing in crypto, and they believe him.

The dumps came because people are starting to wise up to the scam

>sold at 1400 sats
>stopped checking the price
I think I will jump back if it dips below 400.

It is pretty funny that community is made up of the desperate and bottom feeders.

It's beyond asinine. I have half a mind to start an cut and past Ico just because there are so many retarded ready and willing to hand your their life savings and even bend over and ask for more.

xby is worth 100sat at most

Fuck you all hate all of you hate xby hate xby supporters hate xby haters fuck off stupid humans already.

I hope that you sold at the top dude, XBY is not recovering, we're all onto the scam.

Hey man, I'm sorry for whatever happened to you. Just know that people out here care about you man, and hope you have a better day tomorrow

I do not support XBY. But one thing is for sure. There is a large amount of hypocrisy coming from hateful trolls. You holier than thou motherfuckers. You invested in XBY for money. Same as those people which you now call dumb and pathetic. Makes you the same.

Never thought that there are actually kind persons who care about others. Dat feel.
I should learn from you and be a kind guy more often.

I feel bad for em, it looks like they're going to get fucked by XBY and at the same time miss out on more realistic opportunities, the way they act though I guess they never had a chance, hopefully lesson learned.

Even worse this is being played on fairness, community, trust.. CCR whoever he is, is a very selfish man.

this, I sold when I saw how retarded the community was.

Yeah well I fucked up on this one, should never have touched it because now I worry I sold those bags of garbage to somebody retarded

many of them have already made several times ROI because of more dumb money flowing into the coin

Yikes, more advertising ?

PIVX taking off again

If they've taken a profit that's something at least but in the end there's going to be bagholders

If it's a scam, then I am amazed by the greed coming from the bitmox scammers. They've got their $ millions already, what else do they want? Excessive greed is no good.