How the fuck do you figure out P&D beforehand?

I refuse to believe it's all luck. Today for example where all the DUDE WEED LMAO stuff got pumped in the morning and dumped in the afternoon. How can we spot this shit?

It's all luck.

It's usually whales doing that. If you have $100,000 and dump it into a $600,000 market cap coin, it goes up big time and all of us losers buy into it thinking we're going to get 100% gains

Look for an uncharacteristic increase in volume without any price movement.

Where is this! Coin markrtcap?

its 2011 WoW fags that own all the bitcoins. They literally jerk each off with caviar over stealing $5 worth of btc from people. They do this all and have been for years.

fuck bitcoin.

>t. assblasted daytrader

Post sauce and i'll tell you my secrets

well what do you think is going to happen to the only weedcoin that hasnt been pumped tomorrow at 420? lol

collusion my main man, start learning to speak hindi

Look for

>uncharacteristic volume
>price movement on no news
>too much price movement on little news (judgement call)
>excessive shilling on biz
>information sites/white papers with few specifics and a lot of buzz words

If it seems too good to be true, it is. If you're in a coin that went over 100%in a day, sell. It might go higher, but you can't go broke taking a profit

And above all: discipline in making trades. When you sell, stay sold. Buy the dip if there is one, but don't buy in at the same price or higher just to make "a bit more". Make a new entry and exit strategy

learn to think like a manipulative scheming criminal
assume that any thread is for the purposes of pumping esp if there is more than one on the same topic.
I've had my best successes when I found the coin BEFORE I heard about it on biz

Which coin is that

What is google?

Veeky Forums is actually one of the best places to find pre-pump coins.

Since it's anonymous rumours fly easy. pumpers like to come here to shill their coins, quite often before they even start the pump.

learn how fYcUPlrd makes 20 BTC a day using this one simple trick
jewish shill anons hate him
and basically they use jewgle
post lewds fag

Absolutely 100% this. Look for shitcoins that had no volume for a while, then about a months worth of sustained volume with no significant increase in price. This is the accumulation phase, where the smart money is quietly buying up cheap. They then get their sock puppet network to start shilling, the pump begins, fuelled by dumb goys chasing the gains, and the whales dump for massive profits.

I'd post some example charts but I'm on phone

LUCK!

I was randomly looking at Bittrex one day and noticed in the ticket at the top that a coin called ParkByte has gained like 45% or something in volume or price so I decided to put 75 bucks in before I went to bed and see if it kept rising. I woke up and had 700. Immediately sold it and never looked at the coin again.

learn to read graphics before starting to larp as a day trader. It will help you a lot

potcoin

This. Good advice. This makes the "luck" part of it a bit less, but when it comes down to it, there's still no way of knowing.

THIS

Is there no reason someone couldn't buy after a dump and wait for another obvious pump?

So is XRP about to be pumped? Volume is 7444 on Bittrex with only 2.3 increase, which is higher volume than other coins with that increase.

>another obvious pump
>hindsight

kek. let the noobs learn the hard way.

Works with Buttcoin, YMMV with everything else.