7% a day

Could I make 7 percent profit a day for just 60 days?
Is it possible? Feasible?

If you have a brain it's extremely feasible.
Just be a day trader

I think it's impossible to not make a big mistake once or twice a week if you're trading that much. Good luck

Off of crypto? If you're allowed to round and have off-days, it's possible (e.g. a couple 0% days are balanced by a couple 30% days). Of course, that's only valid as long as the crypto frenzy lasts, but 60 days is probably safe (that puts you just a couple weeks past the big Aug 1st)

Why do you want to have a ROI of exactly 5794,64...% in 2 months?Did you borrowed money from a moneylender?
It's possible, but not exactly 7% everyday, you could do 10, 20% a day and have a loss on the next one, but it is possible (although you might need to become a no lifer for 2 months)

Double every 10 days, six times.

Yes it's possible, you would need a bull market take risks on pump and dumps and have one or two lucky coins in the mix.

Slow and steady sir is your way forward.

Not op just a poor fag how feasible is 35% in 3 weeks

theoretically yes but realistically its nearly impossible

It's possible to make +35% in 2 days. The problem is that it's easy to make a mistake and you'll end up holding a huge bag.

It's feasible to go 180% in one day. You just need to both get lucky and know how to trade.

I had straight losses for an entire week and lost 25% of my money before finally catching a few good coins and now I'm 20% in the green in a little under 2 weeks.

EXPECT LOSSES

>EXPECT LOSSES

no pls

I've day traded for almost a week and I am almost doubling the money from when I started. Don't be a retard and you are fine. Also, got some good money today(more than average) but today I made some real big mistakes too, because I got greedy when I shouldn't and didn't when I should. Still up a lot today. Not counting today, in over 100 trades I made like 3 mistakes where I had to sell for a lower price. Including during the crash.

tfw same

>start at 500
>modest gains on DGB & FCT
>losses on FCT, UBIQ, BLOCK, & MAID
>down to 350

after "black monday"
>FCT springs back to life
>catch the train for MONA, LTC, ICN and the second half of ANS
>suddenly up to 600

I caught almost all of ptoy, bought low and sold high, then jumped back in after the first crash and made another 20%, feels pretty good. Got back in at 15k today, we'll see how it goes.

I'm getting started with $1k play money turned into 0.3~ BTC. I basically want to do the same as you, day trade for like a month and get a feel for it. What websites do you use to make trades and research?

Probably not 7% every day. More like 20% today, 2% tomorrow, 10% the next day, etc.

Just a quick fix, I made actually 3.1x in 9 days so far.
Basically learn basic TA, don't feel bad when you need to sell at a loss so you can buy another coin's dip(if it's reasonable to do so).
If I could go back in time I would tell myself to not sell coins that I'm sure that are about to moon for a quick and small-medium profit and the train is always coming back to get you, wait for a dip, never buy something that is currently on "mooning" mode, it will cool down withing some minutes so you can buy it before it keeps mooning.

>ptoy
I would have gone in if I knew there might be a future market. Do you see a use for it in Europe, Asia or somewhere that's not the US? Our healthcare system is going to burn miserably and probably won't be able to adopt this for a long time.

I got into ptoy at 10k, realized it was trash, switched over to ANS, saw the 180% pump on ptoy at work the next day. still made a decent 100% gains.

Is it feasable to 58x your money in 2 months? No. No one's that good.

Main issue is that you'll eventually run into liquidity issues. Its fairly easy to get 7% by daytrading with .5BTC or something, its a whole other story when you're daytrading with several BTC. You start being limited with which coins you can work with and typically those coins don't have volatility that's as easy to predict.