CRYPTOS ARE THE NEXT BUBBLE

This is it. It's the next "big thing". 99% of the planet doesn't know what a crypto is yet, but they will in the next 5 years.

We are still in the early adoption phase. Invest. Spread your money across the top 10-20-50 cryptos and just hold. Don't try and swing or day trade unless you're absolutely sure of what the fuck you're doing. The market will rip your head off and shit down your neck. Don’t worry about the day to day price. If any one coin you’re invested in moons it will erase your losses on any others by many orders of magnitude.

Don’t get emotionally invested in any particular coin. You’re in this to make money, you’re not buying a fucking prom dress. DYODD. Stay away from memecoin bullshit. Find cryptos that have solid fundamentals and a chance at real world adoption. If someone comes into the market with a “better” coin than one you’re invested in don’t throw a shitfit about it. Embrace it. Buy that one too. AltaVista was king shit of the interwebs in the year 2000. Just a couple years later Google was kicking their ass all over the place. Don’t be AltaVista.

In 2-3 years this will hit critical mass. Money will flood in from every middle-class joe schmoe investor trying to get a piece of the action. You’re going to see "Morgan Stanleys" of crypto pop up to make investment easier for the average consumer.

You are seeing the .com bubble of 98-01 forming right before your very eyes, but it's still 1995. Get in. And when every talking head on TV is bloviating about how great crypto investments are - GET OUT.

>B…but it’s already a bubble, isn’t it?
Not even fucking close. When the .com and housing market went POOF over $8 trillion in wealth was lost on each occasion. The crypto market needs to grow over 100 fold before we’re in bubble territory.

Be patient, invest wisely, and in just a few years your financial future will be set.

nice copypasta

Bitcoin is the only actually useful coin out there, excepting copycats. Everything else is vaporware.

Peer to peer, electronic cash system. Simple as that. Don't fall for shitcoins, including ETH.

>buying high

Crypto is about 98.2% inflated burst is immenant

I agree user, although I think it's more of a 2 year adoption to complete bubble burst. 5 is too long considering how fast word spreads online. Don't underestimate how quickly this can grow.

I started a month ago. I came from a day trading background but I've since learned that day trading these coins is fucking retarded. Don't get me wrong, you can make nice gains, but do you really want to day trade away the next dotcom bubble for some short term gain?

HODL and diversify.

You mean ETH and all the shitcoins are going to pop. Guess where the air is going to go? Much of it to Bitcoin, and Bitcoin is not going to pop majorly for a while. Corrections will happen, but no reversals on the horizon.

also, if you're going to day trade, do it on the stock market. talk about shitcoins, most of the stuff there is trash and over regulated, heavily manipulated poop

>doesn't know
uhhh do you think it's still 2013?

>solid fundamentals
there are none here. not even bitcoin has solid fundamentals. they are intended to replace some other asset used for transactions, but a monkey can dream up an idea for what "might" be better or more efficient. it has to be tested at scale for years before it can be considered solid. every altcoin is just a cash grab, and the top coins each have serious conflict of interest concerns and value volatility.

>.com bubble
your mom is a .com bubble. the comparison to the internet is fine, but you/the guy who wrote this has no understanding of why a bubble grows or where it should pop.

this is some bullshit "be smart, buy my product" type of noise. every joe schmo is already talking about this and everyone treats it as a quick way to make money (fiat). If you're a hot shot patient idiot you keep your money far away from the coins and invest in the people who design the technology instead.

>t.nocoiner

When you go litecoin for stablity. feels good man

dude the BTC fork is going to wreck BTC for a while. everyone will hide their BTC in altcoins until the shitstorm passes.

What about litecoin?

You think so?
That's what I'm doing but if Bitcoin actually scales, we'll be left in the dust.
August 1st is gonna be scary.

I got LTC, I think they're alright. Finally getting attention too.

it will be a little bump and everyone will treat it like y2k, btc will dip, but then when everyone realizes they freaked for nothing, life will continue like normal

Same. Holding LTC. I want over 100 soon before it's over 100 USD

yeah except for me, because I'm gonna buy the shit out of it before the rebound and get me a lambo

Can someone explain why 08/01 is the date people keep mentioning?
N00b pls no bully

Google it. Jesus.

I agree that all these coins are only valuable/useful as an electronic cash system but the transaction fees of bitcoin is a bit ridiculous.

>BUY 21 BTC
>HOLD FOR 10 YEARS
>BE RICH AS FUCK

WHATS NOT TO GET

The second post was the best post