ITS HAPPENING SELL ALL ETH

GTFO WHILE YOU STILL CAN DOOM. DOOOOOOOM

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/unchained-reports/bancor-unchained-all-your-token-are-belong-to-us-d6bb00871e86
accountingblockchain.net/speakers/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Multiple news articles released today to dump on noob blood, this is the top fellas' sell it when you can.

good luck with your eth bags that you obtained from your parents giving you college spending cash, LOLHAHAHAHHA

Already dumped at the top of the ico bubble.

medium.com/unchained-reports/bancor-unchained-all-your-token-are-belong-to-us-d6bb00871e86

I’m pretty sure that the Bancor team has no intention to misuse these backdoors, and that they believe they have “legitimate” uses. I’m not 100% sure of their legitimacy myself, but in any case I would argue that their existence should be clearly communicated to investors.

>I thought OP was kidding :(

'Better luck next time sir'

>jewish tricks

>playing poker

>dealer deals blackjack

>I hit 16/6

ETH is fine. Buying more if you tards sell.

Major EEA event in two days with speakers Joe Lubin and Andrew Keys. nice try OP
accountingblockchain.net/speakers/

$7 per eth next year

this

>buy the dip

good luck catching that falling knife

heres you chance cucks

Accumulate you fucks and quit chasing shitcoins!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

how does this shit happen every time nytimes talks about a niche trend

This coordinated ETH FUD.

I wonder (((who))) could be behind it

I actually see ETH crashing, get into AntShares if you're reading this.

Who's got the strongest hands?

Not gonna reveal my sources but.. this is big if true... this dip.. its.. much much larger than expected...He told me he expects this to be just the beginning... a blood bath is coming, all hell is going to break loose

Its every man for them self. Trust no one out there Veeky Forums. See you in lambo land.

dropping fucking HARD. i told you.

It's segwit2x

Waiting until it drops further to buy the dip

Wow just when you thought the Jew York times couldn't get any more marxist and fake news along with cnn

You know it's time to sell when these lying kikes start shilling this scamcoin

Are you implying Jews are the ones bashing eth right now you fucking retard?

The failing Jew York times, which might as well have the star of David as it's logo, is shilling for eth

Jews love centralized anything because they know members of their tribe will eventually control it

Kys pls you eth retard

the fact that someone ould invest in that faggot. he sucks dick on the reg. my money dont even come close to him

lol, of course Barry Shillbert thinks ETC will triumph over ETH. Anyone who falls for this shit because they didn't do their homework deserves to waste their money on stagnant useless ETC.

Holy fuck ETH is going down a lot. It's 100% crashing like you wouldn't believe. You'd best sell all your shares immediately and take profit. Time to screen shot boyos.

should I just move all my ETH into BTC for now?

just sold my 57 ETH and put it all into LTC

I already fell for FUD once. I will just hold.

>Ethereum transactions are on hold while we investigate an issue. Recent or new received and sent transactions may remain pending longer than expected.

Am I okay to move it over to bitrex?

fuck i dont know what to do

i have 2 eth i bought at 250, should i sell? dont play me faggots

Poor noobs have never traded a bear market. They don't know the pain...this is going to be amazing.

newfags unlimited

>could have stayed home and shorted ETH but GF wanted me to go with her to pick some shit up

holy fucking shit

sell now

HODL, It's going to 500 in July, 1000 in aug

This

OH SHIT OH SHIT

WHERES MY FUCKING CC SO I CAN BUY MORE?

>bear market
>meanwhile shitcoins are all the rage
>buttcoin is creeping towards its ATH again
>In the past three months ETH increased over 350%

you guys are retarded. now is the time to trade your high btc for low eth. people are trying to gaslight and fud you up the ass.

This. Basic shit. Use high btc to buy low eth. Don't employ biz tactics and do the opposite

Typically I would agree with you, but this is the first time in a long time that eth is departing and sinking while it's elder bro bitcoin continues its trajectory up.

Just did!

That's alright, there's no need to worry.

Nothing that this guy says is worth taking seriously because he's a bitcoin maximalist and shills etc to undermine eth.

redpill me on that nig

>Sold my ETH the other day
>pretty comfy profit
>decide ah fuck it lets buy back in 100 bucks, for teh lols
>purchase verified
>instantly go check Veeky Forums

KEK there goes my weekend money

I know some here are newbs but here's a free tip if you use tradingview:

Open up ethbtc pair for the price, put in 30 mins or 1hr candles. Now, click the COMPARE button and add BTCUSD. First time in this entire rally that ETHBTC price has decoupled from a Bitcoin price rise.

Do with this info what you wish.

CAN'T ANY OF YOU IDIOTS DO SIMPLE TA? It's due for a correction. It's forming lower highs. Get a fucking clue. Good opportunity to short sell or margin trade right now.

you made the right choice , at least you will get to laugh at the summer fags panicking this week

is this just chinese bitbean?

The hell is weekend money?

neet allowance i'm guessing?

It's gonna momentarily crash HARD.. be ready to buy when it hits a relatively low point, because it's gonna come back up.

>CAN'T ANY OF YOU IDIOTS DO SIMPLE TA? It's due for a correction. It's forming lower highs. Get a fucking clue. Good opportunity to short sell or margin trade right now.

Pretty new to investment. Where can I read about what's going on in this graph. TA?

They might have no intend but what if they got hacked, imagine the damage that can be done.

Which of the exchanges do you recommend for margin trading?

Been doing ETH/BTC on polo

hey kid, put your money in a savings account, you shouldnt be trading

Technical analysis, tradingview.com is your friend.

N E W L O W S

most logical response in this thread

Why not both?

Yeah pretty relieved, Do you not think it will go up in the long term?

It was birthday money I was planning to spend on the weekend hittin' the town, might cash it in on Friday depending on how desperate I get

>own massive amounts of ETH and ETC from the hard fork
>profit from both mooning
mfw

Can someone tell me why there's such a discrepancy between coin base and bittrex? Right now, CB says $340... Bittrex says $367. I bought at $337 on CB... But according to bittrex, the 24 HR low was only $352.

Been wanting to grab some eth to hold, this was a nice entry point. Got 7 for roughly $2500

I'd guess that without the ability to move shit between the various markets due to blockchain congestion we're seeing different supply & demand conditions in different places. People on CB are cashing out.

Already priced in tard

Nice bait post mate. I actually went to look up eth prices. Fuck you op, got me excites to buy more.

Might want to look into coin base... Sitting at $341

What was the price of ETH when he invested?

Kek, I knew it! The king rises, pleberium dies

How much will eth go up?

Come to the light sweet summer children.

well, now that it is dipping might as well hold. Only idiots sell low

So it seems like it finally might really correct. I went in sub €100 and already recovered my initial investment, so I'm still fine, but I figure I could move out some more.
But into what? €, just to be safe from everything? BTC? LTC? ICN? Gnosis (BTW, why does no one talk about this here?), XMR (fuck, why is that not moving? Stuff is one of the few coins with real (albeit fishy) uses), anything else on Kraken?

Hold? I thought buying was the thing to do on the dip. Holding is for weak hands.

I am not buying now. I have already bought. I won't be buying any crypto for fiat anymore. I bought all I needed 3 years ago.

>Holding is for weak hands.
wut