Dead Retail

Is this the most depressing store collapse of all time?

The one near me closed and ever going in was just an exercise in total depression. I remember being really young and seeing an OPEN "Little Caesars" in the store but one day it just closed and never opened again. And recently as our store closed it was just fucking depressing.
Everything associated with Kmart is depressing.

How the fuck do the people who run this thing wake up in the morning?
Like you put your feet out of bed and you think to yourself "there's no fucking way we're getting out of this debt".

I think it's literally just a matter of them trying to minimize the debt as much as possible at this point before shutting down completely.

But in any case- it's just SAD.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1__Qg1toSSs
youtube.com/watch?v=W6yA7r6WfJo
amazon.com/Misadventures-Tron-Bonne-Playstation/dp/B00000K1VC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Radio Shack has been pretty atrocious.

this type of retails are the real bag holders

Fuck em. Bulldoze them over and create more residential areas to accomodate the growing population.

youtube.com/watch?v=1__Qg1toSSs

Sears has by far been the worst, equivalent to DGB bag holders

>circuit city
>blockbuster

hit me pretty hard

They will all die, until there is only walmart for bricknmortar and amazon for online.

people would rather shop online because multiculturalism has made going to the mall an unemjoyable experience

Niggers and Spics make me not want to even shop but live out in the woods and catch all my own food.

youtube.com/watch?v=W6yA7r6WfJo

Sears and Kmart and run and owned by the same people- no joke.
They're just FUCKED.

There's a Zellers near me that looks like it is stranded in 1991 in terms of decor and atmosphere. It's been dying for the last 6 years, they attempted a liquidation a few years ago and I think they failed to move enough inventory lel.

I was just in a K-Mart that was about to close. In the same lot was a Radioshack, a gamestop, a best buy and what used to be a blockbuster. I lold but was sad at the same time.

It's not just online shopping though. Retaing as a whole is shrinking even with Amazon's expansion included.

K-Mart has been going out of business for most of my life, and I'm 27.

They fucked up when they stopped selling guns in the 80's, then fucked up more when they stopped selling ammo after Columbine (and that documentary with greasy fat fuck commie). They grew too quickly and it just went belly up.

I can remember being a teenager and going through and buying all kinds of games and shit at a fraction of the price because they were dumping that shit in closing sales.

Same for KB Toys. One closed when I was a teenager and they apparently had a bunch of NOS that nobody accounted for. Ended up getting 15 NIB Sega 32x consoles for $9.99 apiece...

Go make a video on it like a time capsule and put some homo vaporwave music on top of it.

I'm surprised kmart is still around, ours got put out of business by walmart in the 90s.

>everyone worked in manufacturing
>manufacturing died so everyone got shitty retail jobs
>shitty retail jobs are dying
What's left?

Manufacturing is coming back, it's just shitty retail pay to do manufacturing work though lol.

c-crypto? that's what i'm hoping.

I went to a mall the other day.

It was so fucking depressing, everything felt dead. The only people there were a few chubby 4 foot tall mexicans, the janitor, and cashiers reading behind the counter.

Not all malls are dead user.
There used to be a dead mall in Orlando. Dead for YEARS- I'm talking they were hip when their Borders was still a thing. Went there- most depressing fucking this Id ever seen. Like one fucking surf shop, movie theater and ButFuckers restaurant.

But I went back and it's completely fuckig different- they filled in the store, put in a goddamn adult jungle gym thing and a giant comic store, art gallery and so on. And they've had several shows too it's fucking ridiculous.

hmmm

and when theyre crumbling, amazon will start brick and mortaring

>last time I was in my local KB toys before it closed shop
>had a display rack filled with just this game
>bargain bin prices
>current year
>amazon.com/Misadventures-Tron-Bonne-Playstation/dp/B00000K1VC

I MISSED OUT ON VIDYA ETH REEEEE

pic related