I am about to drop ten grand into Ubiq (UBQ), tell me why I shouldn't

I am about to drop ten grand into Ubiq (UBQ), tell me why I shouldn't

i'll pump with around 8k if i see massive buys

bunch of retards were crying earlier about it dropping recently, i'd say now is as good a time as any

i would say that now is a pretty good time to buy in since it has dipped. i bought 1850 of them at 80 cents and im just gonna hold for a year or so and see what happens

Cheers lads, dipped in 1 and a half bitcoins so we'll see how it turns out

nice dude, i think that anything based off of the ethereum network is a good buy. i think Aragon is also a good buy. i currently dont have any but i will be buying in next month

I'm 500 in with ANT as well, solid taste my man, will catch you in lamboland

the price on bittrex has already gone up since you made this thread. looks like you got a good buy in.

just bought around 2k USD broke the .0071 buy wall

im not trying to be a dick and i truly hope this works out for you, im just curious, of all coins to dump 10k into, why would you choose this one? im not saying this is a bad coin, i just think theres coins with brigther futures out there, like golem maybe, also sia is bound to keep rising as well.

don't put all your eggs in one basket. i would put 2.5k into 4 different currencies, in case one does better/faster than the other

Market manipulation wew lad

Golem is vaporware, Feel free to be bullish in Q3 2017 but be careful with it for more than a short term. As for UBQ, Just dipped hard, marketshare is good, solid tech, pretty good team. This is crypto, a majority of coins are going to bring you money

kys pajeet go back to swarm city

Please invest in whatever you want to friend, UBQ doesn't need shill money

i would go 33% UBQ - 33% LISK -33% WAVES or STRAT.

Diversify Monica

This. I've watvhed Golem for awhile. Aside from the most recent jump its been very steady and stable. quiet boring by crypto standards. Its also seen so much growth relative to supply already. More promising coins out there atm

this looks very good. i am holding 130 ETH and 1850 Ubiq. do you guys think i should diversify my ETH? it has been nothing but good to me since i bought in at $19 so im having trouble selling it for anything right now

Ahhhhhh, fuck, that is tempting, I'll have a think

You could do well with only selling a small amount of it around 20 for 7-10k and spread it as above.

Think about the value proposition. e.g It's much easier for a $3 to go to $20-$30 than it is for a $300 coin to go to $2-$3k.

In saying that who knows at the moment with eth, I definitely would only sell that small proportion of eth as stated above to spread it into other good coins with good value props

Have a think and wait for hopeful dip. My entry point would be for Lisk around $3usd and waves around $5usd.

>Disclosure; I own some waves and fucking wish I had the $ to buy lisk and UBQ. such a pain watching stuff you've researched increase in value when you aint in.

As always do your own research. Also, user, try to focus on the bigger picture coins such as the ones mentioned above. Think roads and highways and not these shitty little dapps that build their idea within some other platform. Go for the game changers.

yes that is exactly what i was thinking of doing. what would you recommend putting 10 ETH into? i have some in mind but i would like to hear your opinion if you wouldn't mind

thanks friend, diversified in wave and Decred

The simple answer is I would split it evenly across Waves, Lisk and Strat.

All relatively safe yet strong potential projects which are aiming to build their own platforms. Waves and especially Strat have some solid announcements in the near future. Lisk is more likely to explode in Q4 when they release their actual (hopefully) working platform where anyone can code/write for smart contracts in the well known javascript.

Or since you already have UBQ - choose your 2 most liked of the 3 above and add in a different type of category coin such as a pure crypto currency (although imo these have become a dime a dozen and well established ones like dash, monero etc run this space)

Instead I would also look into something which is still really new and early on with an ambitious vision e.g ARK (entry around .70usd if possible)

yea but will those coins outpace Ethereum in terms of % gains in the next few years? With the rate Ethereum has been on, it's debatable

Who knows, will the sky fall down tomorrow, will aliens finally visit us? No one knows.

You shouldn't really have that mindset when investing. You should be spreading risk at minimal cost i.e. largest reward. As I said above in re value proposition and diminishing marginal returns.

Instead now, you have the majority of your portfolio in ETH i.e. you also havent considered the (albeit unlikely) possibility of ETH crashing. Don't forget, ETH still doesn't even have a working product for business. All speculation.

The way I see it is I risk 10k and worst case scenario it goes to hell. big deal, I lost 10k which ill make 100xover in my lifetime. But if, as most optimistic speculators hope, crypto goes mainstream, then the potential is limitless. This potential can only be realised with a well diversified i.e. well risk-spread portfolio. What you diversify that with is upto your own research.

Please do, senpai
I may have bought in a little too early, haven't sold though.

This is exactly what you all niggas should be doing.

Instead of going muh btc,muh eth, copy cat LTC, copy eth. You should be buying and diversifying your portfolio.

There is a very likely possibility that crypto will become the new rule. Just fucking buy stuff with strong fundamentals and hold.

thanks for the advice. ill plan out a broader portfolio. the coins you've suggested were already on my radar, i gotta make some decisions on what to buy..

I bought UBQ a few days ago and am kind of regretting it seeing it continue to drop. Yeah yeah I know, buy low sell high, but does this really have potential? I feel like I got memed into buying this. Someone pointed out that it used to be called "Jim's Wallet" or something which I didn't even know, my bad for not doing more research.

Yeah mate its got potential, but not for a while. This will moon but you seem eager to drop bags. Drop when the price goes up but don't hold a grudge when it rises in a few months

what makes you think something will happen in a few months from now?

I've promised to myself to never ditch bags except under extraordinary circumstances, but I just don't feel the excitement around this coin. Yeah they have a product but it's not really anything special from what I can tell (the first couple paragraphs are just generic Ethereum buzzwords/concepts). They have some community presence but the most exciting thing to happen that I can see was an article by Medium written in February. The thing is that if you zoom out further than a month, it's obvious that we're still near the top of a bubble, not the bottom. It could go so much lower before it ever goes up again. I think I bought way too early.

I guess I'm getting jaded on Ethereum derivatives in general.

holy shit u just described my portfolio minus the ubiq and i own waves AND strat