Predictions for DGB

When will it hit a billion dollar market cap and why?

My guess is sometime within the next two weeks, im going to wake up to DGB back to 2000 sats and just floating there; thinking its dead. Then the megamoon happens.

Other urls found in this thread:

citibank.com.hk/english/banking/hk-fintech-challenge2017.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a long term hold. I think if the team can deliver on the roadmap 0.50 is possible by the completion. MAYBE $1.

Ridiculous whale movements atm. I have no doubt the coin will be huge.

There's a HUGE accumulation going on in the 1100 range.

The interdimensional rift will be enormous and FUDers and weak hands will probably just kill themselves.

>MAYBE $1
You mean maybe it will be that cheap. DGB is the only functional currency in crypto and will dominate that role.

End of July

>MAYBE $1.

PRAISE KEKUUUUU

What you think with our marketcap we're going to be more?
I love DGB but let's be realistic, otherwise we just open ourselves up to FUD.

DGB is there to augment BTC on a 1:1000 ratio. That makes using BTC as currency a reality. BTC Gold - DGB dollar. Not everything has to be A GORRILION dollars.

Kek

memes

You're literally a stupid piece of shit.

100k at around 600 and mining 300ish a day. This gon b gud.

>DGB is the only functional currency in crypto
>DGB dollar

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAAH

*breath

HAAHAAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAAAAAAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAAAAAAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAAAAAAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAAAAAA

Not trying to FUD though, but you guys are literally crazy

Fucking KEK

>When will it hit a billion dollar market cap and why?
Never

Because it's a shitcoin

well he isn't wrong as bitcoin will stop being accepted sooner or later due to outrageous transaction fees, will have to see about it after the hard fork.
ethereum blockchain and eth coin are 2 different things.
eth coins are hardly used as a currency, all the hype and alliances are for etherium block chain.
eth coin is profiting by simply being the first to introduce it but it will lose out gradually as companies will introduce their own eth based coins.
digicoin is being used for microtransactions and is in process to becoming a real currency.

BTC is highly divisible, will have low fees after SegWit (which is now essentially locked in) and fast transactions with LN

$10 by december

le shill said le line

HE SAID IT

tfw you continue to buy the dip.

emma said this:

DigiByte has a very bright and innovative future ahead of it!

Please note the DigiByte team does not give specific timelines, launch dates or future dates of specifc upgrades or product launches.

This often leads to rampant, speculation and "pump & dump"... "buy the rumor sell the news" market activity which can harm new investors and new members of the DigiByte community.

We aim for sustained growth.

The DigiByte Team is committed to the long-term development and vision of DGB which has been demonstrated over the past four years of consistent, committed innovation.

Here are some of the projects, ideas, and innovations that are planned for the next few years:
DiguSign Official Release
More Corporate Collaborations
Crosschain Blockchain Transactions
Lightning Network Trials
Digi-ID Blockchain Authentication System
DGB Mining Algo Swap
Being Added to Decentralized Blockchain Exchange
Research into Quantom Proof Encryption & Algos
DigiByte Gaming Relaunch
DigiByte Blockchain Based Smart Contracts
A DigiByte Backed Internet Browser
Getting DigiByte iOS Wallet Back on iTunes App Store
Multiple Conferences & Events
Setting Up A DigiByte Foundation
More Advanced Developer Playground
And my personal favorite:
DigiByte + Artifical Intelligence projects. I myself (Emma) am the first part of the future AI aspect of DigiByte.

well look at their road map. they been here for years. many things are coming and coin will raise for sure. also they have logic not to release the dates when this is out, so when they put something out this shit will BLOW UP.

June 22nd

You lads are on the right side of this trade - I promise - you will be happy.

>Citi has asked Jared and team to speak as well as participate in a panel discussion in Hong Kong tomorrow at the Citi Hong Kong FinTech Challenge 2017. #ShapeTheFuture. Details still incoming.

citibank.com.hk/english/banking/hk-fintech-challenge2017.html

Digibyte is going up now. I won't call moon but hype levels rising

Threadly reminder that DGB = PoSW 2.0.

>he does it for free

DGB is mentioned literally nowhere.

This is official information from the Telegram. Green candlesticks. Also, check twitter

HONG KONG? WE NIPPA NONG BING BONG NAOW FELLAS!!!

Should have posted this pic earlier I guess

This should have a marketcap around $20-30m. It's seriously over priced

If u compare it to bitbay counterparty Syscoin blocknet etc it's inferior

So who is paying you to do this pajeeta?