Litecoin Moon

Reminder that Litecoin pump is about to start.
Whenever the 1h chart average lines touch, the market shifts. Pump to dump to pump and so on.
bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/huobi/ltccny

Is this real?

Fuck yeah. Look at the chart for yourself.

I'll be buying in around this time tomorrow.

>implying litecoin will go up

The Great Enlitening is nigh upon us

I liquidated all my ETH for LTC hours ago and could not be happier. There is only half as many LTC in circulation as there are ETH, and we are only priced at 45? So much room to grow. The lightning network is going to make this the best form of crypto payment. Charlie Lee is going to continue to pump. Very bullish on LTC. I see 100 dollars in the near future.

It also seems like LTC is here to stay and so the boat should at a minimum rise with the tide of more and more people and institutions spreading wealth across the crypto world. I did the same thing with fully switching to LTC from ETH a few days ago, and am considering pulling some savings to dump in as well. As long as LTC is sitting on cuckbase with the other big two we should be at least "ok" for the time being, imo.

I'm going quite conservatively splitting on main coins. ETH, LTC, BTC and other smaller cryptos

desu so many coins are about to pump its really hard to pick one with the biggest potential

Newbie investor sitting on 20 coins, bought 4 at 28 10 at 35 and another 6 at 45. I'm Hype

Bump

You have it backwards. The market doesn't shift because the lines touch, the lines touch because the market shifts. There could be reasons to be bullish on Ltc, but the chart analysis you gave us isn't one of them. Also I think you might have down syndrome.

Well, he is right about ltc getting ready to moon.

GET REAAAAADY BOIIIIS

heh

Sitting on 8 coins what colour should I get my lambo lads

Chrome

Veeky Forums is the worst when it comes to predicting charts via rays from toolbox

should I dump my btc into Ltc before August 1st?

You are a week late to the party

Yes, and maybe dumb some into DGB aswell since you want other people to give you trading advice

It won't seem late a month from now.

Eat a dick faggot