I'm getting mixed signals, what the fuck is going to happen to ETH? How long is it safe to hodl for?

I'm getting mixed signals, what the fuck is going to happen to ETH? How long is it safe to hodl for?

Other urls found in this thread:

status.im/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it was always garb just took some time to realize it.

bump
t increasingly nervous ETH whale

The bottom of each dip keeps getting higher, and ETH has been stabilizing for the past week, so it's due for the next stage rocket to the moon. Buy as much as you can while it's below $350 because that's going to be the new bottom after the coming pump.

>what the fuck is going to happen to ETH?
$7 next year.

Hey dude, I remember seeing you a previous topic! cool.

Getting nervous myself, got a thousand banked on ETH staying stable as stratus picks up. Have a theory that as stratus is released to public trading platforms, it'll moon hard.

ETH will pump cause people will want stratus, then we fucking jump off the Etherium train before the conferences. That's my theory, don't be shaken friend. We are one of soul.

Yeah bro i remember you :)
Seems like a good idea, To my understanding though the status ICO has already occurred though ? When Status is released for public trading people will be able to buy it with other currencies, so why would that make ETH moon ?

Hodl forever. It is the new base coin.

this, were going for 1-2k eoy

STOP THE FUD

I just took this snap: we got 12 days 'till the ICO is finished. This is going to take some waiting time, and the smart plan would be to hop onto the status ICO but they don't let 'mericans in.

It's gay, but I'm not gonna use a VPN and have them kick me out cause I fucked something up. Whenever a coin is first added, it's traded heavily, then goes down, then moons hard. Somewhere in that timeframe, ETH should moon as well, as status burns ETH as fuel.

You've got probably another couple of month before Vitalik is extradited and sent to federal pound me in the ass prison for running the platform for all of these scam ICOs.

ETH will replace governments. Hold atleast one.

Alright man ! I really appreciate the info, am i able to send ETH directly from a bittrex or coinbase account to the ICO or do i need to set up an actual ethereum wallet. brainlet ausfag here

well hell, you're a lucky motherfucker

There should be a topic made somewhere on Veeky Forums, I didn't look into it cause U.S. got BTFO, but I DO NOT think you can deposit from an exchange wallet. I remember reading that at a glance.

I can toss you their website, judge 'em for yourself and they'll probably go step by step on whatcha gotta do

cheers dude: status.im/

This is how I also see it.

I considered shorting my ETH and putting it into ETC and LSK. But the last time I shorted ETH, it was the exact same thing, awhile since anything really happened after a moon mission and signs of a bigger dip happening after stablization. I shorted it at $185 and you know what happened? It entered moon mission at $187 and I had to buy back at $219.

No more shorting ETH for me. I'll take the risk of a bigger drop, but I believe we're gonna have another moon soon. Is ETH overvalued? Yes. It is done yet? No way. The uncertainty behind the BTC fork will create a lot of FUD the next 6 weeks and ETH will be the de facto fall back coin. HODL, I say. Strengthen those hands.

No worries man, I don't want you to go out of your way spoonfeeding me anymore. Godspeed bro may many lambos come your way

I just want people on this site to make a profit, and I can't even begin to imagine people with a hundred etherium sleeping easy at night. And hey, more co-op support we got in this place the better we do is the way I see it so it's all good.

Godspeed my dude, get rich and live good!

At this point I have literally 80% of my portfolio value in ETH. I will sell if I think we are about to crash-- I came close after recent double-top-- but as foundational to crypto as ETH has now become, I'm not sure what the fuck else won't also fall apart if ETH does.

The collapse of ETH has the potential to mess up the whole market.

People jumped in on ETH as a safety net in case BTC crashed. Given the increasing unlikelihood of that happening people are cashing out on ETH and going back into BTC

Sorry bruv the fun might be over

Isn't this just caused people converting their ETH to buy ICO shitcoin?

Why would people buy this when Bancor is totally unproven at an exchange.

August 1st uncertainty in what will happen to BTC will lead to mass fluxuations of prices. This decrease in price is spurn forward because of the realization (justified) that etherium blockchain tech is laggy as hell when there is a large number of transactions happening at once (prompted by the new status ICO).

People are mad that there are so many scam ICO's that run off of ether, I don't have time to run off a list but it's a justified correction. I have looked at the team involved with status, and for the first time in a very long time I have clear indicators of what will happen in the coming days ahead. When this bottoms out, you need to buy.

Please trust me on this guys, everybody is going in blind on this and BTC is going to go into a period of doubt while status proves itself in the coming days. It's important that we all exercise patience in the days to come, and let actions dictate our trading, not opinions. Ether might not make it, but I have faith that Status will.

is the status slack not accepting any more invites?

i wouldve believed this if you got trips but lord kek has saved your opinions, the false shepherd

>shapeshift uses it as a platform
>multiple crypto built on it
>the fucking EEA!!!!!!!!
Literally hold this shit till the end of time. Who gives a fuck.

>got dubs

uh oh

praise to lord kek's name

As far as I can tell nobody can send Eth or anything related to it anywhere right now.