NOBANCS BTFO

NOBANCS BTFO
EMINKEK ON SUICIDE WATCH

blog.bancor.network/this-analysis-of-bancor-is-flawed-18ab8a000d43

Bancor is literally unstoppable

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boycott,_Divestment_and_Sanctions
medium.com/unchained-reports/bancor-unchained-all-your-token-are-belong-to-us-d6bb00871e86
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"b-b-but muh 40 lines of code"

Wow they are butt hurt. I don't know anything about Bancor but it sounds like it's shit and they know it. Damage control

Did they even respond to his criticism here?

They just went on a marketing rant without explaining why he's wrong

with jews you lose

OP you're trying to hard here - just admit you fucked up with this buy like the rest of us.

Cant win them all but at least we should be able to get most our money back

>nobancs literally can't read
>literally no arguments against Bancor except their butthurt for missing out
Don't worry anons, I'll send you 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 BNT each in the next days so you can buy a rope to hang yourself with

This, let's be glad we can sell the first day at the same price at ICO and move on from this jewsih scam biz

>i'm a good little goyim who gobbles up whatever shit the jews feed me

>says increasingly nervous nobanc.

I will enjoy selling you some of my bag for 20x. Of course you'll buy it because by that time you'll realise Bancor is destined to go x100

>coping this hard
No OP you make this same thread with the same Image and the same line 'Bancor is literally unstoppable' every fucking day.

Bancor has already destroyed all its credibility in the crypto scene, you making a Veeky Forums thread everyday to try save your shitty investment isn't going to have any effect on anything.

Just accept you've fucked up with this one like I have and every other BNT owner

>says increasingly nervous nobanc.

Why on earth would I be nervous about not falling for a scam? Maybe you should sell your BNT before it get's dumped on the exchanges. Oh, that's right, you can't.

Oy vey!

>Why on earth would I be nervous about not falling for a scam?
proofs?
> Maybe you should sell your BNT before it get's dumped on the exchanges. Oh, that's right, you can't.
why would I dump my BNT when it's going to make me rich as fuck?
>No OP you make this same thread with the same Image and the same line 'Bancor is literally unstoppable' every fucking day.
I only spoke the truth user, Bancor is literally unstoppable.
>Bancor has already destroyed all its credibility in the crypto scene, you making a Veeky Forums thread everyday to try save your shitty investment isn't going to have any effect on anything.
kek, look at this delusional nigger. All of Emin's arguments get literally BTFO in the OP link. In fact, you have literally no argument to prove that Bancor is a scam. I am just opening your eyes, but you refuse to listen because you now realise you fucked up not buying in.
>Just accept you've fucked up with this one like I have and every other BNT owner
Don't lie on the internet user, we both know you didn't buy shit.
not an argument

5 posts by this ID

>Oh, that's right, you can't.
brutal

>0 arguments by this ID
how's that cope treating you, user?

>implying
not only can I, but thanks to the already operative Bancor platform I don't even need to transfer my BNT to an exchange to sell them.

its literally one jewcor apologist having hard time facing reality and shitting up the board

Whys it so surprising to you that I possibly bought into this shit? Over 10,000 fucking people did and it was shilled like crazy you're not special. Even if I was lying to FUD I could literally buy it for the same price we paid at ICO through the smart contract anyway so your argument is fucking pointless.

Like i said, just admit you fucked up like the rest of us..

>when you are so BTFO you don't even reply to the person BTFOing you
>when your only argument is "da joos" as if that in anyway changes how awesome Bancor is and how much money it's to make me

1/10

link this in every bancor thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boycott,_Divestment_and_Sanctions

well user if you're right we'll just wait and see. good luck convincing anons in the meantime

>being this buttheart
The guy literally wrote an entire book cause his ass was in so much pain.

>Whys it so surprising to you that I possibly bought into this shit? Over 10,000 fucking people did and it was shilled like crazy you're not special
Shilling is not an argument. Ethereum was shilled like crazy since it was sub 1 dollar, didn't stop it from going up 300x. What you niggers don't even comprehend is that the many people who bought into the ICO, did it even after the period was extended. This is simple demand and offer here. People want to buy this shit so bad, that they'll do it even if they think a lot more people will get in. At least half of the people who wanted to buy into the ICO didn't manage to either way. The fact that so many of you niggers on this board didn't buy only proves that there's a lot more people who will do so. You also underestimate the fact that Bancor will attract a lot more normies than Ethereum, because it's literally Facebook on the blockchian. In fact, it has literal ties to facebook in it's advisory board.
>Like i said, just admit you fucked up like the rest of us..
Keep coping nobancs, we both know you didn't buy shit and you are shitting yourself thinking about that.

>Even if I was lying to FUD I could literally buy it for the same price we paid at ICO through the smart contract anyway so your argument is fucking pointless.
Wrong. It only needs one person for the price to get higher than the ICO, and that person is definitely not going to be you
I am not here to convince them, I am here to laugh at them. I'll laugh even harder when Bancor moons.

>not answer the FUD
>"hurr durr they got BTFO"
>answer the FUD exaustively and in every detail
>"hurr durr he butthurt lolz XD"

nigger please. It's not my fault you are illiterate and you consider a normal length article "an entire book"

Cause who the fuck cares...why did he write all the garbage jesus. Who is even gonna read all that. Not even Emin I bet lol.

>Cause who the fuck cares
you do, otherwise you wouldn't come to this thread just to complain about it

Looks like the OP is having a meltdown

OP I don't know what I can say to you I actually believe you're completely deluded or completely ignorant to the rest of world. Just look at the replys in this thread you are literally the only one with ANYTHING positive to say about bancor.

I guess you will just see in time when they finally allow us to trade this shit, goodbye OP and just remember there's nothing wrong with admitting you're wrong sometimes.

>hurr durr you stupid, me smart
>why? no arguments, just because I say so

5/10 b8 made me reply. Fuck off nigger, you are just making a fool out of yourself

Bet OP bought bitbean too.

>projecting this much

No, I don't buy shitcoins, I only buy promising projects

How the fuck was Bancor ever supposed to work? You use a smart contract to generate liquidity in an infinite long tail of shittokens and expect the value of the intermediary to rise? The vulnerabilities are endless, it seems. Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?

>"We'll take a bunch of worthless illiquid shit, put it in a jar, and then sell you a jar full of shit"
>Trust us, it's valuable
>100x on an infinite supply of increasingly worthless coal coins collateralized by ether

I just don't get it. What is the market efficiency of bancor? Why would anyone use a smart contract to generate worthless tokens and get fucked on some parochial exchange rate when you could just use an exchange? Why do illiquid tokens deserve liquidity in the first place?

>invested in the biggest ico hype since the dao
>biggest sum raised
>thinks he is a good investor.

>implying the DAO didn't pump and wasn't only stopped by the shitty security features
>implying the amount raised stops it from pumping
people complained about BAT too and it went up 13x

>thinks he is a good investor
if you didn't buy BNT, you are a lousy investor, you'll find out soon though, and then you'll buy higher like the cuck you are

>implying i give a fuck about leftist political causes
back to r*ddit please

>15 posts by this IP

I really hope theyre paying you to do this

>complained about bat
Yeah you moron cause bat only gathered 30 million!!! they complained cause they were jeleous.
your retarded project gathered 150+ million lol and is already being slammed by top of the line sc proffesors lol.
Have fun with your meme project thinking that because a senile economist supports it(without knowing jack shit about blockchains or sc) it means the project is good.

>And if it’s going up, Bancor will sell coins at a price lower than the equilibrium point of the market, and therefore slow down the up movement.

Wow that's great! Bancor's gonna fuck up all moon missions now by selling low.

You either have Bancor, and bought a piece of cool technology and took the typical risk ICO's entail. Or you are desperately bashing bancor making up shit trying to get miniscule discount. Fucking hilarious and pathetic at the same time.

I bought the shitty waves ico, open for three months straight, people shitting on the developers saying they were headed to jail, the raised money was stolen, the code is bad, literally any reason you can think of.
Guess what bitches? I turned $1000 into $50,000 because I saw the use of the tech.

The thing is is that Pumpers and Bashers both contribute to the same concept: Growing attention. People decide for themselves. the fucking heated argument only directs more eyes onto the project.

A convient novel idea that seeks to connect cryptos will command huge money, look at all these fucking pajeet dodgecoins and bunnycoins pulling in millions. People know how valuable any tool in this new world increases, because people fucking love crypto.

The only way you can truely protest Bancor, is by doing nothing. Have fun rotting.

Go where the money is flowing my nigger, do you not understand the emerging multibillion market of crypto that is just starting?

>>connecting the ERC20 etherium based assets is just for silly heads, there is no value there. I will profit from the difficulty of buying bunnycoin! LOL

I will forever preserve this thread and repost it after Bancor starts trading to show how retarded this place is

Op was so used to having to defend himself he even turned against the only other positive comment on bancor in this entire thread. Do you even read this shit before you start spewing your bullshit ?

Plain and simple, if the jew's bancor goes up, so do mine. Glad I am inextricably mixed in with their stake. The will grow it. How is dodgecoin worth half a billion? This shit aims to connect all erc20 coins, if has a large part of the eth market. you are just bitched up, its okay though homey you can always pay me to fuck your wife. That option exists no matter what

>being this retarded
>literally can't read
first of all it's that other user in his post who misunderstand me and retardedly tells me I am against bancor: "you are desperately bashing bancor"

In my last post I said I will preserve this thread to show how retarded people here are, it doesn't make any judgement on the posts I give the (you) to, it is ambivalent in that it can be used to signify "hey man I agree with you, everyone else is retarded", and willfully so, because I am tired of discussing with the retards on here.
Why don't you finish kindergarten before replying to me, retard?

nigger I have been doing nothing but defending Bancor, stop being retarded

>connecting something that is already connected.
Literally a dozen decentralized exchange projects.
Bancor is simply not gonna work on a technical level no matter how much you wish it.
Technology is not built from the utopian dreams of idiots who invested in a pipe dream.

>Bancor is simply not gonna work on a technical level no matter how much you wish it.
except literally every technical person who's studied it says it will work, included the developer of the Ethereum Foundation. Stay mad coping cuck

You are cool, I quoted the wrong posts and my typing is getting bitched up because I'm on my phone.

The problem was post 2539568 where I meant to tear into a nobanc and accidently let loose over your post.

No prob m8, all is good

Wow I just woke up and read the article and THIS is how people react? These fucking nobancs are the saltiest fud group I have ever seen, how can there be so much hatred for a goddamn coin, this was rhe most obvious buy ever and it's not our fault you guys were too stupid to set your gwei to 50

Is it connected in the same way that my cock is sort of connected to your asshole because your're being anally destroyed right now?

I really just can't wait till it hits exchanges and I'm going to think of you op and think of the 18+ replys you spent your evening typing up in this thread and how fucking stupid you must feel now.

..That ofcourse is whenever they actually enable it for trading - im sure they are ''delaying" it again to try control this fucking PR disaster a little more and gain more investors trust before they risk eating up their entire eth reserves on the first day from investors converting their tokens back to eth

been taking screenshots of this entire thread.

see you in lamboland bud.

(in all seriousness, Bancor is probably the most obvious investment of 2017. if these nigs miss it, they are clinically retarded)

this is probably not going to be an overnight 10x like BAT.

some of us invest with slightly longer timelines in mind.

if you cannot grasp the scope of Bancor, that's ok just say so.

If I missed up and didn't properly adjust the Gwei or the Gas when transferring my Etherium, I would be salty too. I would be so mad if that, or too many transactions etc. caused my deposit to be sent back. I really don't blame these guys for trying to FUD Bancor, I would possibly do it too if I messed up. Maybe not though, it does bring constant attention to Bancor and probably just drives up the desire for it. It is a spectacular idea after all.

give me the quick rundown on why bancor matters

shill as hard as you can

You can create shitcoins and etfs and stuff with reserve backing and store ones that already exist, also liquidity for all of them when you want, and the more people do this the more the token goes up. It's gonna suck the life out of the bottom half of crypto it will be great

why don't you google bancor and understand the concept, name and surround yourself with a little history before you wonder why people aren't interested in this concept

>salty nobancs on anti shill overdrive

Goodluck getting any under $1000

this. your daily need to shill for that jew scamcoin makes you look pathetic. only a desperate merchant would shill for that coin for days. goyims aint gonna buy your shitcoins dude

medium.com/unchained-reports/bancor-unchained-all-your-token-are-belong-to-us-d6bb00871e86

But your fud based on MUHH JEWS ONLY ABOUT DA MONEY makes you look like a solid investor. Amirite? Faggot.

The mere fact that you need to shill the same shit every day proves it's shit. If the product was that good everybody in the cryptosphere would talk about it constantly. It's not. gtfo.

>if the product was that good everyone in the cryptosphere would talk about it

???

You realise the price goes up when you buy via smart contract right?

You though you could just buy at 0.01 ETH permanently? lmao