Does anyone else feel like bitcoin's gonna crash again soon?

Does anyone else feel like bitcoin's gonna crash again soon?

2770 will be a make or break moment if it gets there.

We're getting close and I'm getting nervous.

I feel it too senpai. Another crash for everyone. I'm keeping a good amount of fiat just in case.

Won't crash before hitting 3000€/btc.

It probably will. It's just the whales pumping and dumping to make some profit.

it isn't going to crash but the bull market is over. It is going to be roughly sideways for quite some time imo

shut the fuck up Fudder

I keep having dreams about Bitcoin crashing

Thinking the same thing senpai. Crashininient until segwit is locked in

I think you're right about that too. Will get close to 3k and then plummet

august 1st will likely causes a short nosedive.

but until then, I dont think it will crash but it will probably dip a bit lower. It feels like it's much too bullish for its own good lately. Needs to slow down and take a breather.

I'd rather have that to be honest. Accumulation period.

I've been watching the whales walk the price up with fake support walls the last couple days and it doesn't make me feel very confident in this price growth.

its at 2770.53 right now, ive been holding it since 3pm today when i traded everything for btc.

Does anyone honestly care if BTC crashes again? We all know it'll set another ATH before the end of the year, the only reason to sell for fiat is shorting.

oh no eth n alts are down. btc is going up. i wonder what will happen when btc goes down. will alts go up? the world may never know

yes I refuse to buy in until it crashes, waiting for 2 days now and I believe it will come over the next day or so max.

>another FUD shill

dont you guys get tired repeating the same shit over and over?

I see this is your first crash so I'll fill you in, everything will crash with it as people panic sell alts for BTC so they can sell the BTC for fiat. That said the alts generally take less of a hit than BTC so it's worth staying in them.

looking dicey

Its not gonna CRASH. Best case its gonna side to 2400 max.

>August 1, 2017
>Bitcoin goes back to 10 dollars

This please. I would swoop BTC.

It's dumping.

> first crash

Oy vey

OMG yes please

I don't mind waiting another 5 years for my now $100 worth of BTC to turn into $30k.

This is why BTC won't see sub 2k.

It just hit 2k 4 days ago.. it could easily drop below 2k again and stay there.