ARK

Tell me what technical abilities ARK has that makes it better than any other coin, and ill go all in on it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CgD4WqHJFtU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No do your own research. It has one of the easiest white papers to read too

First DPOS
Connects other blockchain technologies together
Literally just buy, put in ark client, vote for biz delegate and get paid weekly doing nothing.
Sincere and active developers (for once)
Francois apparently used to work at NATO for spaceshuttles

Oh man I need to check out the rule 34 on samurai jack. I'm sure its fantastic.

Do you have any ARK/ have you voted for a delegate?

Just read the whitepaper or watch this video

youtu.be/CgD4WqHJFtU

useless post from cancerous discord
this info is nice and all. But is there any other alt coin that ARK can be compared to? Why has no other coin done what ARK is currently doing?

But i will say, i really like the development team, the idea, and small market cap. I think im going to put in 50 k. Its reminding me a bit of ETH, but not sure yet since there are a lot of alts that claim to be new. Tell me more about this development team.

Is there anything that ARK is lacking?

And what exchanges do you rec?

Are the developers in cahoots with the autistic discord users like moon coin, or are they independent?

it's only on bittrex right now, iirc
(which is why the price gets fucked- one bot keeps the price low by manipulation)
and i've heard rumor that they are in contact with other blockchain developers, but i don't have sources for that
t. holding 10k ark

>Why has no other coin done what ARK is currently doing?

It's EXTREMELY ambitious. But if they manage to pull off even some of their goals, which they've done a good job with getting to so far, then Ark will be extremely valuable.

As for the devs, they have a lot of hobbyists and "entrepreneurs" on the team, but some of them are really skilled, especially the head of development. He used to be a core dev at Lisk and coded satellites for the EU and NATO. They're friendly and not on the spectrum from what I can tell, you can talk to them on the Ark slack and ask more questions if you want. I went to their slack and criticized their whitepaper, and they tipped me 5 Ark for the constructiv feedback. They're cool as fuck.

Ark is lacking a lot obviously, but it's very early still and their roadmap has clear targets with steps to getting there. You can get it at bittrex or cryptopia right now.

They also have bounties where they reward people with Ark for doing needed tasks, you can check it out on their site.

/shilling

I'm still waiting for them to invite me to the slack...

You don't need to be invited m80

Just join

okay.
hmm. I need time to consider. You seem smart.

What specifically sold YOU on ARK? Is ARK your main investment?

>they tipped me 5 Ark for the constructiv feedback.
they desperately threw 5 Ark at the autist who was accosting them in the hope that he'd leave

As someone who hasn't dipped into cryptocurrencies before, where can I go to learn about this coin?

how?

>What specifically sold YOU on ARK?

A variety of things:

>major potential
>connecting blockchains (more on this in the whitepaper)
>physical cards for real life payment gateways, filling in the missing link between crypto and the real world
>eventual IPFS integration
>good overall concepts and ideas
>low market cap
>cool name and logo, I could see them catching on
>good dev team
>great community

I bought a month or so ago and doubled my money since then.

My main investment is ETH, but 25% of my portfolio is ARK (20k).

their website
my advice for researching coins:
1) go to coinmarketcap.com
2) look up coin
3) on coin page, check out link to their website
4) find whitepaper on website, read
5) back on coinmarketcap, go to announcements (on coin's coinmarketcap page). this links to bitcointalk usually; read through some of thread, and see if there are recent posts. more active = good
6) on coin's coinmarketcap page, click "markets" this tells you where a coin is bought/sold at. polo = best, bittrex or kracken = very good, livecoin or liqui = good, others i can't speak for as i've never used any markets

>vote for biz delegate and get paid weekly doing nothing

Speaking of which how does this shit even work
I get the voting thing, you spend 1 ARK and get one vote. How does it determine how much you get per week though, and do you need to do anything else to get gains besides vote once?

>How does it determine how much you get per week though
total payout * (your portion in pool / total pool)
and yeah, vote once hang on keep getting money
only way money will stop is if you fall below 51st place for our delegate, which with 700 people backing him (more than any other) it is likely to stay for a while
but worst case if we fall out, just spend 1 ark to change delegates

thanks senpai

np famalamadingdong
we're all gonna make it

> Insighful advice, bro.

*never used any other markets except bittrex, livecoin, and liqui

Is there anyway to tell when you're getting the next payout, or how much you've made so far?

I have been paid out twice so far. small amounts buts its free ark so i dont care. The thing about ark is that if its successful, and I think it will be, it wont just be valuable from a usd stand point, it will be valuable from a crypto ecosystem stand point. Potentially even more so than eth. Also the last time i checked the biz pool had accumulated over $1 mil in about a week and a half. Shilling for a coin is one thing. But staking over a mil is another. Obviously some people think this has a bright future. i dont even care about the price right now. These are the lightest bags i've ever held. even lighter than btc.

You will receive the payment as an ark deposit in your wallet.

>The thing about ark is that if its successful, and I think it will be, it wont just be valuable from a usd stand point, it will be valuable from a crypto ecosystem stand point. Potentially even more so than eth.

Exactly. We're banking pretty hard on its success, but all signs have been good so far.

It has the best memes.

This is how all investment decisions should be made.