How will you prepare for the Aug 1st?

I am thinking of putting everything in Litecoin and creating a stop-loss order on exchange as I think the market will be full of blood and tears

If you're not sitting out in fiat you're certifiably retarded.

what happens August 1st?

It's going to crash again sooner than that. It's walking on thin ice as we speak.

3 moronic posts in a row

I am going to convert to Waves, and on their DEX I'll switch to the USD token. Close enough to holding fiat, and I dont want this crypto in my real bank account yet. I'll try to buy in when the downswing is long, but you know this shit will come back roaring in harder than ever before.

You are one smart fucker, I will give you that.

this.
>trips?

What does it mean to switch to the USD token?

Thinking about converting everything to USDT

converting to usdt on bittrex should work too right? or are there not enough supply of coins for it to work in bear market?

yeah this works. you can buy back into BTC ETH BTS or STEEM after you've weathered the storm.

SegWit2x is pre-signalling @ 82.5%, there will be no Aug 1st, get out of LTC and other non-user coins while you can

fuck. I misread "bittrex" as "bitshares"

Bitshares has it's own decentralized exchange and they've got a currency pegged at 1$ usd called bitUSD. It's basically the same idea, just on a DEX and not on bittrex and using tether

Blockchain fork, and no one knows which fork will prevail

>been to people panicking to get into storage coins
>going to be selling bitcoin to people panicking to buy back in after nothing happens
>feels good man

>BEEN SELLING LITECOIN UGGH

good man, nice to see some sensible fuckers on Veeky Forums

Yeah, I think were working off the same idea. The new waves usd token was the only way I knew, but I'm sure this one on bitshares is good as well.
However you do it, it is nice to have an option to escape the massive volatility some days. It could prove useful to know how to do this on Bitshares as well as Waves.

stupid niggers dont even read the news. Give me your bags and go back to /pol

No, the stupid nigger is you.

“But the battle is not over. The bigger and more contentious issue of a 2MB hard fork is the one that still needs to be settled.”

i'm p. sure aug 1 it will be more of a rise, like 5%

you guys will price in the expectation of a crash in like 2-4 weeks. who do you think will be buying in july? rich dudes only want the price to go down if they are still playing.