RBY pump on bittrex

RBY pump on bittrex

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-RBY

safe entry. Natural pump, no bots. check the buy orders.

Easy money boys

It's happening now friendos.
Vol increasing fast.

looks legit, Im in cause its cheap now

>pump
>right after huge dip
>Doesn't go fucking anywhere.

Probably just shilling to drop the bags you made on that last dip, huh?

glad to have u user

This is a safe pump cause the distribution is good. No one whale has a shit ton of RBY as far as I can tell. Maybe if they got advanced bots.

no user, I would never give u my bags

thats not a dip, its a dump

it means you can buy now at a big discount

HAHAHAHAHHA IT EVEN GOT DELISTED BY POLONIEX, holy shit

With nothing to prove it'll rise again. What's stopping it leveling for 10 minutes then tanking exactly like it just did?

Use some TA or something user.
Do u just buy shit randomly?

I mean its obvious its not going to tank like that because if you look at the big picture, the whales dropped everything in that moment, theres nothing left to dump

here is the basic RSI, it is very very over sold. You can also watch the volume, that's the huge tell and the fact that all of orders are buys.

The one fucking time i help Veeky Forums

Every single time today someone has show charts of any kind, said a coin is pumping, and I have bought in, it immediately starts to tank.

Even if things seem logical like a market dip and the beginnings of a new rise.

What's going to be different this time?

well I mean it is a blow low post for once.

It is starting to go up a little now. That said, I might just sleep for a bit, wait until I see what happens with ANS, and come back to this if it's still rising. How long do these pumps usually last?

user you will learn with experience. In crypto, the market caps are very small and one or two whales can tank/pump most coins on bittrex (10-20 mil market cap or less).

This coin got dumped earlier today and I waited at least half an hour for a floor to be established. Then I saw a very sharp increase in buy volume. This lead to a very slow gradual rise. This is how I know that the pump isn't artificially made by a whale. The plan now is to buy at the bottom, then keep watching the volume. If it keeps increasing, more people on bittrex will see it and get in cause of FOMO.

Again this is safe because the floor was established over like 2 hours. No 1 whale has a shit ton of these ready to dump.

The RSI was below 20 for a long time, this told me that it was extremely over sold. The chance it would tank further was very low.

SOLD 1 ANT FOR 15 RBY

I'm going to drop another ANS and go in on this, hopefully make some profits for the first time. I'm not trading with money I can't afford to lose, but it stings not making anything.

I appreciate your help OP. Thanks

Holy, the graph for this coin on bittrex is ugly.

it looks like a big snake to me

I don't want to stay up all night, but I'll probably sell once RSI hits 80 on the 30 min chart.

This pump is just getting started.

It's 7:45AM here and I've been up all night already, and am going to be up all night tonight to see what ANS does. Don't want to miss this pump but also want to sleep for at least a bit in there somewhere.

What do you mean by RSI, and what kinda sat value do you think this could reach fairly safely? Sorry for all the questions, I am a noob.

RSI is a basic indicator you can use
go to studies -> RSI
it tells you when something is overbought or over sold.

oversold of it is below 20
over bought if it is above 80

if its below 20, it means its oversold and the price should move up
if its above 80, it means its overbought and the price should move down.

The RSI can hang around below 20 and 80 for a while. They are not a complete indicator or where price will head.

I'm expecting it to hit 0.0002 BTC at least. you can set your take profit there for conservative gains, however i'm expecting a lot more from this set up.

Very helpful, thank you.

ty for the info user. not the user that you replied to, but i was wondering how long you think it'll take to reach .0002 BTC? I guess about 4 and a half hours from now but I'm a crypto noob so yknow.

The RSI can hang around below 20 and above 80 for a while**

The RSI for this coin was below 20 for a long long time during and after the dump. This is how you know it's not going to go any lower.

>go to studies -> RSI
On Bittrex? Where is that?

based user

look by the graph, you're just having tunnel vision

Oh my bad, I see it thanks.

nobody here can predict the future

I feel like we can get more than .0002 btc from this.

know the difference new coiners!

Yeah then maybe you shouldn't have waited to buy in when I said Via Coin earlier tonight.

It was going steady until you all dumped it. It's back to an upward trend though. Thanks for the cheap coins.

RBY is set for lift off. Get it while it's cheap.

It's only liek $3800 to get back to previous value. There are no massive sell walls to break through.

Nearest one is 0.003 away and it's only ~1 BTC.

I did not buy any Viacoins. I dumped none of it.

Lol I've not really seen anything quite like this before. Interesting to say the least. Thanks for the tip user.

Thanks bro I'm in this for modest gains.
Funny thing is I rode another pump on ruby a couple weeks ago

OP are you a professional trader? How long you been doing this? I honestly had never even heard of RSI before.

>tfw only able to get 63 ruby
fucking chinks got me with the ant shit lies baka
these gains will have to fill the hole in my heart left by fucking chinks

I've dropped all but one of my ANS, I was down 36%. I'm hoping to make some of that loss back with this pump.

how far are we going to go boys? Shall I cut my losses with Bay and dump it in RBY?

really? RSI is a common one.
Anyways, I found a system for crypto that only looks at volume and I started 2 months ago (not a pro forex, or anything trader). Not enough volume/liquidity to use other types of TA on low cap bittrex coins.

true. i guess ill do that right now even tho im a bit late.
fucking chinks.

Yeah I've never heard anyone on Veeky Forums mention RSI when talking about trading. I guess I should start doing some actual research into trading rather than looking at basic meme patterns. I learned a lesson from you here.

off topic but whats happening with ANS anyways? I'm hearing a bunch of different shit across Veeky Forums, but is that committee gonna happen on the 22nd and raise the price or what?

I literally sold BAY to buy this. Not sure how high it will go though, but no end in sight at the moment.

I would say 25k tops.. It's hit 30k previously but imo that's riskier to hold for

those memes patterns are decent for the top 50 coins and most coins on POLO.
I also like ichimoku clouds

Its being pumped.

I would say so. I bought ANS at 500K Sats, and it's at 320K now. I reckon it'll rise to 400-450K then dump massively after the conference. After that dump is the time to get back in.

As soon as RBY stops pumping I'm probably going back to ANS if I can catch it before a pump, but I've been burned by it and might just wait it out without a stake in it.

This is my exit.
It could go longer, but I need to sleep

Thx man!

One question: does this apply mostly to 30min graph or all timeframes?

>tfw I'm at work and missed the pre pump moments
REEE FUCK WAGESLAVING

You're not too late.

Small 1btc sellwall gone

i was thinking the same thing desu. im like super new to this shit tho so im thinking about just putting everything i have into the main coins (BTC, ETH, LTC) and not looking back for another few years.
>pic related: everything i have lmao

the indicators will change with the time frame. I'm using 30 mins because I think that's a decent chunk of time for crypto.

I want to try to double my money within a month then just hold slower but steadier coins.

this pump is over, get out

who ruined it

I'm out. Damn that was quick. Thanks for the quick gains!

It's coming back up. This micro-dip is the ideal time to buy if you were holding off.

Got out at .000173
fuck rly?

Think we're still okay, but that's just me.

Fuck, it keeps going up and down. Honestly I'd risk holding a little longer.

Pleasure doing business with you, lads.

getting back in booois

sell now, its over

honestly this shit is bad for my heart baka

I was gonna move some of my ants to this but I dont wanna risk it.

1 and 2 btc "walls" someone ruined it. get out now

It's rising again. This was just a little pothole, we'll likely see a little more.

I fucking knew that pump is coming. Of course I didn't buy any as fucking usual. FUCK MY LIFE.

are you fucking kidding me its going down again. I'm gonna hold and ride this one out bois fucking kill me now but i believe

literally put $500 in this to cover my ass fucking up in ans. jesus christ please dont dip now

this

its over guys

i lost 80 cents

FUCK YOU OP

Don't be that guy user

Is this a steady rise? I bought a bit of these like 2 minutes ago

k fine im out

It was a steady rise from 16K to 18K, now it's falling again. I bought some at 16.5, some just under 17, and some at 17950. Really hoping it climbs back up to 18K so I can take out my profits.

bought in at 0.00016692
out at 0.00017266
modest gains. i only wish i had purchased more.

is it really over? damn

tfw gonna sell and then see it went up 40% when i wake up

These emotions guys, get rid of them

its not gonna just leave lol take your few dollar losses before it becomes $10's and $20's

we noobs simply cant. im gambling with money i need to buy a car with. it seems to me that im a month too late

how do yall spot pump and dumps anyways? i wanna catch the next one a bit earlier hopefully. like i said many times in this thread im fucking new so sorry if this is a dumb question.

stare at the charts 24/7 and soon after a few weeks you'll know this stuff like the back of your hand

which charts? just check every coin every now and then and look for that RSI thing the other user talked about?

ill take your advice user. now if i could get rid of these damn bags of ruby i just bought

gonna just hold btc till i can see whats going on. gonna experiment with $20

Okay friendos, this is a good thing.
We caught the attention of some orca whales.
They are making fake sell walls and scaring some fish. You can see them making the sell walls and canceling them on blockfolio.

no theres tons of different indicators like volume, bollinger bands, market cap, 24 hour - 1 week trends ect

its probably still gonna go up. I would just hold for another day or two

Just look up basic technical analysis on investopedia. Technical analysis is literally just reading the charts, it's just sounds more complicated than it really is

So, sell off and cut or hold for a little longer?

if you have gains sell and buy later, it will go down a little longer

I think the answer is sell, and then watch it go down and then buy back in, any smarter anons have any insight?

k i will do that bro. the power of trips compel me
it probably will, but i cant really take the risk. if i cant get rid of these bags quickly i really wont have a choice will i

I fucked up a buy order and bought half my RBY at 17950 instead of 17095, so I either sell, rebuy, and hope, or I hold and hope.