Why is Lamborghini the preferred car of shitcoiners?

Why is Lamborghini the preferred car of shitcoiners?

I would get a GTR desu.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zZKp_jFxQJc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3541435/New-Ford-GT-supercar-exclusive-owners-need-300-000-millions-Twitter-followers-BEG-buy-one.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd get an old porsche 911 personally

it started off as a meme, somehow
early bitcoin adopters bought some and showed them off
now lambo means "lots of money"

I'd get this

>wastes money on a CAR
dumbfucks

Hey, my porsche is significantly cheaper and more practical than a lamb. It just happens to also be cool as fuck.

Everyone's got to live a little, fampai

lamboland vs gtrland?

its obvious...

You pasty cucks can enjoy your lambos. I'm going buy a person.

I'd spend no more than 6-7% of my money on a car, which is why I don't want a lambo

>he's never driven a GTR
incredible driving machine, not that fun to drive.

It originated from a bit coiner that bought a lambo.

How much BTC for a loli sex slave

5-10 to rent one
idk about owning it

I wouldn't know anything about that mister fbi

>loli sex slave
biz has good taste
i want three

fuck cars

im gonna get me an expensive as shit drone

Every son of corrupt chink in cali drives a GTR, please go kys.

I rather buy a Maserati

It's just a meme
I'd want a Rolls

super cars are the dumbest thing to buy unless you have $10 million +
Just buy a nice Infinity/Lexus and invest the rest. Cars depreciate in value faster than DGB you cucks.

+1 I just want a tight assed asian sex slave to rek.

Lambos and other supercars are cool to look at but quite uncomfortable to drive. Take a look at one of Top Gear's specials called Supercars in Italy when they're trying to drive through the city centre.

I'd probably get a Mini Cooper S for everyday stuff and a top level BMW 5 series for a more elegant drive.

Traded r34 for a beemer

>He wouldn't get a ducati.

New R1 is way better than any Ducati right now

>r1
>"way better"
> better
> ANY ducati

Fk u all faggots and get a KTM 690enduroR

THe problem I see with getting a car is maintienance. As a NEET, I dont have a stable income...

So you'd get 2 cuckboxes? (probably diesel lmao)

Based alfa 4c master race for weekend canyon driving and a scirocco r for shopping. Maybe an ftype r

I don't usually like U.S cars but this seems like it would be fun as fuck to drive. It's super basic on the inside for the optimal race car experience.

>2017 Ford GT

youtube.com/watch?v=zZKp_jFxQJc

PLUS the super limited supply means that it will retain a lot more value over time. If you buy a lamborghini / gtr / whatever other common supercar, you're basically throwing your money in a trash can for 1-2 years of fun.

>2017-Ford-GT
>spending $500,000 on a car
Just buy an used Gallardo for less than $100,000 and get bitches

>Assuming blue chip bitches will settle for anything less than a MurciƩlago.

Unfortunately, unless you're trying to get laid in Iowa, that's not going to happen.

>not buying a sailing yacht
>travel the world
>safespace :^)
>experiencing adventures

muh lambo

>buying any car for >10% of your entire crypto holdings

the lambo is a metaphor and if you're really rich you don't need to like it to have one, you just buy it, something poorfags will never understand

Low expectations much?

I don't know if it's still up to date but holy shit, I would never buy a US car.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3541435/New-Ford-GT-supercar-exclusive-owners-need-300-000-millions-Twitter-followers-BEG-buy-one.html

This

Truly wealthy people drive shit like a 10 year old Camry.

hi fbi, howdy?

At some point all this magic money has to do something otherwise its a waste. If you have enough money for a Lambo; I'd say you can generate income and don't care.

I need self confidence. I need people to KNOW I'm rich as fuck without having to convince them that my business is successful.