Guys, I think I had an epiphany

Guys, I think I had an epiphany.

Look, Google is worth 667B$.

Cryptocurrencies are worth 110B$.

Every person on earth uses Google in some way, shape or form or is affected by it.

Nobody uses cryptocurencies. So for cryptocurrency market cap to make sense it should be used at least by 1 in 10 people on earth.

Holy fuck...this will end in extreme tears. And I'm too much of a fucking bagholder to sell.

Can anyone tell me why I'm wrong?

Cryptos are currencies not companies. There are $10.5 trillion US dollars in existence, try comparing to that

Literally everyone uses dollars.

Literally nobody uses crypto.

Crypto is still fucking overvalued.

How are the Sentinelese affected by Google?

You're right. Fun fact, speculative investment without any inelastic demand creates a ponzi. That's why BTC and XMR are the only non-ponzis, and even then they're overvalued by this hype bubble

that's one company in one country, and they mostly make money on ad revenue
imagine if BAT alone replaces them
we're in exciting times

Google greatly spiked awareness to their situation and as a result more contact attempts have occurred.

I would think that some obscure tribes in Brazil rain forests have not been affected at all by Google though.

Sell then and get out pussy. We will wave as we pass my in our lambos with your girl.

BAT is a scam. Will never happen.

>everyone uses google
>at best, 20 million people use the Australian dollar
>google is only worth 1 trillion australian dollars
>Total amount of money in the Australian economy (not including non-monetary assets) is approx. 2 trillion Australian dollars

Welp, looks like the Australian dollar is massively overvalued and will be crashing soon! Get out while you can

Nice backward logic, OP. If anything this proves how undervalued crypto is.

I was literally going to use this same comparison. Nice work Ausanon

So let's say I create a new crypto, call it opisafagcoin. I make 100 millions of them. Then I sell OP one opisafagcoin, and because he's a dumbass and falls prey to FOMO he buys it for $100. I still hold the remaining 99,999,999 coins and don't sell any of them.

Market cap for opisafagcoin at this point in time: 10 billion burgerinos.

You can't extrapolate valuation from market cap.

Good point user. That is the problem of most of the new altfagcoins. The creators, and preminers have like 70% of the cap.

>Crypto is still fucking overvalued.
So is the dollar, it's only worth something because humans decided that it is.

>implying you guys didnt already crash
Your money is worth less than monopoly money

>fiat crashes
>not enough precious metal to cover the masses
>governments look for solution
>they find crypto
>???
>Veeky Forumsillionaires

Nice one

Aussie might be crashing soon user...

>because humans decided that it is.
*if by humans you meant "CIA which agressively forces the world to use USD", then yes. Look at what happened to those who threaten not to use the $ anymore.

every person on earth drinks water

yet bitcoin costs more than the price of a water bottle

how can this be real if our eyes aren't real?

checkmate atheists

short with max leverage.

>gold = 7500B$
>crypto = 110B$
>for crypto market cap to make sense, there should be 1 person investing in crypto for every 75 people investing in gold

not that i believe this argument, it's just the opposite of yours

The valuation of the bit coin market is stable ONLY because of the encryption it possesses. Worry about it when a quantum computer gets built.