From NEET to steady $500-700 weekly income

From NEET to steady $500-700 weekly income
>Go to Mexico once or twice a week
>Buy all kinds of candy from distributors (literaly pennies)
>Bring it back to US
>Sell it to white bois for x12 the price

Why aren't you guys doing this? I went from NEET to enterpeneur candyman

I POSTED IT AGAIN

I've seen you post this before. Tell me the kind of candies and I'll copy you senpai

What if one day one of those white boys get sick or chokes on a hidden staple inside the candy?

What then OP? Will you explain you bought your candies from an unregulated supplier from Mexico, smuggled it into the country evading laws in order for personal gain?

You think you can profit heavily distributing unregulated FOOD products?

You're a fucking stupid beaner.

Because I'm not Mexican. Nobody is gonna buy Mexican candy/food from a non-Mexican.

Dye your hair brown, put in dark contacts, and smile a lot.

I live in Mexico and have lots of contacts everywhere, wanna partner up OP? I can send you whatever you need and you can resell it for any big ass value in the US. I can probably cross it across the Rio Bravo for free provided it's not something huge or that would raise suspicions.

Where do you live

Tamaulipas y Nuevo Leon. I'm like 2-3 hours away from the border, live in the capital of those states.

Extremely unlikely irrealistic scenario

Contacts for what?

depends what you want to resell. Only legal stuff obviously

>go to mexico
>cartel make pinata out of you

shut up you dirty beaner.

how can you be so sure the candy that your buying from carlos is safe or not.

it could be laced with MDMA or some shit.

fuck off.

>lacing candy you're selling for pennies with expensive drugs

are you dumb?

Can you tell us more, where you get it and where you sell it?

why are you such a fucking pussy? the chinks are poisoning you way worse with the shit they make that you use and you say that? hope youre trollan

>a drug that goes for $30 a gram
>laced into candy worth pennies
Really makes u think

why do i feel like the candy is hard drugs.

>thinking logically about drugs

yeah that's what I expect from a bunch of dirty spics.

>Why aren't you guys doing this?

because its a petty little subsistence-level shit business.

WOOOOWWW so you make $2k monthly?? Congratulations, you make as much as a shit tier minimum wage cuck, except without the insurance benefits

>candy would inevitably harm someone given logic of keynesian economics, logic in general
>no way anyone would think my candy got them high on MDMA, no one ever suspects anything unsafe from their food in the US anywhere (it's where we all turn from danger)
>only reason there could ever be drugs in candy would be if someone did coke on the side and had dust on their fingers or something

>and it would be completely unsuspected, that bump
What do you do?

>thinking at all

yeah, that's what I expect from an idiot