SHIFT is about to moon

Price and volume have been steadily going up for days. Still below ATH, small sell wall at 100k sats and then slippage will carry us TO THE MOON.

Easy money to be made here, plus this Dutch engineered coin is also a good long-term hold if you're into that. One of the best performers this year and quite a bit of hype behind it.

GTFIH BIZ BROS, IT'S HAPPENING.

Happening, all of biz is about to miss out on these huge gains.

It already mooned you sniveling ass. Stop trying to dump on bizrealis

That's why this wall is being eaten 1btc at a time.

Told you goys. No one listened.

moon confirmed

The majority of biz doesn't actually want to get rich, they're just larping.

>tfw bought @ 25k

50k here.

Sold at just below 0.001btc.

Gonna wait for it to dump to reinvest again, or will reinvest in other coins that have dipped.

Where is the "told you" post? How do we separate real buy this coin posts from scam posts

Sold a 3rd of my shift at 8500 but wish I hadn't. Still feels good considering I put it into big dip DCR and the other 2/3rd are blasting to the moon.

Fuck Veeky Forums and it's shitty meme coins. Waves, shift, lsk, sia, strat, dcr, ubq, wings, block FTW.

Fuck, we're almost had .00110. I've been holding $2,000 SHIFT for three weeks waiting for this (a third of my portfolio). The hype for this has been here for so long.

Shiftbros partttyyyyyy

110k boyyyys

113k TOO THE MOON

Why didn't Veeky Forums accumulate during all the hype going on earlier in the month? Why won't they buy DCR, UBQ, LSK, and SC now? Why does Veeky Forums throw away such greats amounts of money buying into shill discord coins and complete vaporware projects instead of buying low, selling high, and accumulating on legit coins?

Veeky Forums a shit. Shame on you, user.

I bought 180 fucking shift at 65k
Sold it all 2 days ago at 72k because I needed to for ans
holy fucking shit don't be like me, if you believe in something stick with it.

also how is it possible that I had shift, xrp and sc, bitbay all nice and accumulated, then as soon as I sell it it fucking moons? JUST

gj user

While I was smoking weed and never doing unessecary trades my profits just kept on increasing, as soon as I start thinking, analyzing shit + trying to time I get done for

>so much this
I wanted to be cool best investor instead of just rich
OH WELL I LEARNED MY LESSON HERE I COME

Between this and ICN, I'm pretty happy today despite the rest of my portfolio tanking for some reason.