I'm the worst trader ever

Listing my major trades, lost about 50% in 3 days
Buy SWT at 18.5k, fell asleep, sold 20% of my coins at 18.8k through a sell order

Wake up, it's at 17.7k, but the peak was at 23.2k

trying to buy dips expecting a bounce back
so I won't end up with a loss

never happened

pulled the trigger at 11.5k, after reading Veeky Forums FUD

-40%

you learn from mistakes, gotta make it big

buy SC (70%) at 670, rest split into MYST at 13.8k, UBQ at 7.5k

massive increase in price to 850, 16k and 8.2k

feeling confident
not enough to make up for the prior loss, just sell 20% of my coins

MYST and UBQ drop to 11k and 6.6k
get rid off it all

not too bad there's still SC which is bound to moon

devs tweet the pic, coin drops to 780

but there's more coming on friday right...?
at 730 I realize there isn't and sell it all

ANS has some massive ups and downs, sensing potential

dip incoming
go all in on it at 32k, it's a decent coin afterall unlike SWT so what can go wrong?

price collapses, like I've never seen it before
reading FUD about chink scams and getting SWT flashbacks

sell it all at 26.6 k before it's completely over

starts to bounce back fast
/biz says it was a trick to lure noobs

all-in at 31k and holding since then

-50% overall right now

just hold shit, damnit

>Buy high, sell low

you did good user

OP did you know that when the first people bought bitcoin for a cent, when they woke up the next day, IT WAS STILL ONLY A CENT!!!! but they didn't sell, even though 24 whole hours had elapsed without them getting fabulously rich.

BUY HIGH
SELL LOW
>very impressive

>Wake up, it's at 17.7k, but the peak was at 23.2k
what's with the decimal point? Count in raw sats you stupid nigger. This shit really irritates me.

For the most part, it's right to dump shitcoins. But SC, UBQ. These 2 are lsolid ong term holds.

For the most part you were unlucky due to the fact btc decide to move today so it speed up the process of shitcoin dumps causing your panic.

Next time only buy solid coins and learn to hold. SC and UBQ will definitely bounce back and get new ath. I don't know rest of those shitcoins.

all were ok he just needed to buy and stay off his computer for a week or two

lol you bought into the ant pajeet pump and dump on monday, probably didnt knew about the discourse threads live. Now I understand why information is everything and how big is insider trading.

You're the definition of greedy. You're never going to make money.

And here's another piece of advice, OP, don't listen to pieces of shit like this If you want to be successful:

People like this are sociopaths who play on the emotions of the weak, which you are.

SWT was heavily manipulated on here by fudders on this board who were offended by the project for some reason. I guess because they didn't find it first, and it triggered feelings of inadequacy.

>spotted the ants bagholder.

>any shitcoin being a long term hold
no. at least not while we pump a different coin every day. the math doesn't play out. you have the same chance going for +20% as you do wishing that SC didn't just drop 8%. it makes no sense to have loyalty to a "solid coin" when they all have the same vulnerabilities.

i lost like 500 bucks to a pnd last night

that's gotta sting, i learned a lot from watching the capricoin and the ants p&d's, i almost participated in both but bittrex being slow saved me. I was also on the discourse chat for cpc and damn fucking sleazy, greedy fuckers with no honor, it's really the wild west, but most of all i learned not to join any p&d's, not worth the risk, cause you never know when these fucks will dump, it's a small little mafia.

Sounds like me when i started Crypto Trading back in 2013 haha ü

I'm in the same boat as you user.

Just been holding. Missing all of those delicious 100% gainz while holding coins that only go down.

REEEEEEEEEEEe
Started with 375$

fuck moon doge

>ZEN
>XVG
>DGB
did you pick the bad memes on purpose or what

I believed user...

i believed...

Call it whatever you want, it's just a bunch of cunts in a discord buying up low volume coins with any kind of upcoming media attention and waiting for the whale of the litter to start running his script. All they do is shill like crazy in teams on different websites, taking every opportunity to talk positively about a coin. Works especially well on reddit because all they have to do is share a permalink to their team and get like 80 upvotes immediately without paying for them. On Veeky Forums they can half ass it because a lot of people just buy memes. The people buying in as the shills go are literally handing their bitcoin right over to the guy running the script. Eventually the shillers either sell on time before the whale loses control of the sell volume, or they end up bag holders like the people that were shilled.

The best thing you can do if you find a coin is being pumped that you own, is sell DIRECTLY into the buy walls as it's creeping up to market indecision.

You can then buy back in when it dips down to a new floor for at least a few days. But you're still at the whim of the guys running the show. They could still sell on you.

I think only the SC announcmen was "unlucky" the other trades were just very bad judgment

holding stuff that might take a week or in the case of SWT months/never to bounce back makes no sense.

the money is just doing nothing at that time and could be used for gains

I made 15-20% per day before the SWT fuckup for the last few weeks

going back to my old ways and being less risky
I should recover everything until next week

Well, at least now you know how not to do it.

You're the very definition of a panic seller. I'm sure you never zoom out to see the overall tendency of the coin. It just goes down and you sell.

You're going to lose big if you don't learn to just buy and hodl.

stop immediately. right now.

>not doing coke to monitor the markets without falling asleep
do you even trade bro?

What idiots like you fail to understand is SWT wasn't a pump job, so the actually pump mafia fudded the fuck out if it. It's a long term hold. Enjoy your shit coin profits, greedy sons of bitches.

>holding stuff that might not bounce back for a week or more isn't a good idea
>selling at loss in volatile, constantly fluctuating market is a better idea.

OP, you can't make a thread crying about what a shit trader you are then give trading advice. lmao

>blames Veeky Forums that he bought into a pajeet pump and dump

I love when 14 yo dumbfucks think they are the shit because they buy/sell internet tokens. I bet you felt edgy when you showed all your """"gainz""""" that you will actually never cash out to your classmates

It doesn't really matter if it is or not, I'm better off getting rid of it right now

I started out with 10k € made it to 280k and now I'm at 140k €, so whatever

lmao you really went all in with 300k on a fucking absolute scamcoin at the ATH and let it drop until it lost 50% of its value. Holy shit just give me your money and I will make you a millionare you worthless retard

I sold out of SWT at -40% too
Way I see it, it's already lower than that, so at the very worst I've saved losses already
At the very best, if it goes lower and picks back up and becomes a viable long term hold, I can buy back in where I exited and try to recover

that's good, someone has to hold my bags after all ; )

Are you trying to be a day trader because you obviously have no idea how it works ?

>the money is just doing nothing at that time and could be used for gains

listen, guy, I'm typing this to help you. you need to abandon that mindset right the fuck now, because it's not working for you. at this moment, you do not have what it takes. as the user said below you, you're a panic seller.

you need to pick good longterm coins and hold, because you will lose it all if you don't, I guarantee you.

I'll even point you in the right direction of those coins.

consider:
BTC
ETH
ARK
SIA
GOLEM
ANT
MYST

i always wondered who is losing out when i make 100% gains thanks OP.

buy the rumor sell the news is very real in crypto especially shit coins, learn this simple rule and you too can jave a lambo. Also dont gonall in a pump n dump lol.